- » Chili Taco Dip
Chili Taco Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili taco dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili taco dip recipes.
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
You May Also Like!
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 36.4089
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Layered Taco Dip
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to... - 111.77
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 31.6707
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 42.97
Layered Taco Dip
Frost with 1/2 cup sour cream; garnish with sliced olives.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.0961
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 40.3316
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Chili Cheese Dip
Cut cheese into 2-inch squares.
In l-quart casserole, MICROWAVE cheese 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on '8', or until melted.Stir once or twice during cooking time.
Add chili, stir until blended.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES,... - 24.6406