Stuffed Baked Potato
- » Chili Stuffed Baked Potato
Chili Stuffed Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili stuffed baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili stuffed baked potato recipes.
Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until soft.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in beans and... - 41.6245
South-of-the-border Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from top of each potato, carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp, stir in sour... - 33.6982
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 41.6155
Southwest Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Bake potatoes in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Slice off top of each potato lengthwise.
4. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a thin shell.
5. Mash potato pulp until smooth; add milk, butter, chili powder, salt, and... - 43.4052
Potatoes Stuffed With Crab Meat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice tops off potatoes, reserving tops.
Scoop out pulp carefully, leaving 1-inch shell.
Mash potato pulp with margarine in bowl.
Stir in crab meat, chives, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, relish and lemon juice.
Spoon mixture... - 41.154
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 130.263
Stuffed Masala Kulcha (indian Stuffed Bread)
1.Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk.
2.Cover up, and keep aside for 1 hour.
3.Then add sugar and mix well.
4.Mix together maida and baking powder and seive.
5.Now add salt, hot ghee and curd and mix thoroughly.
6.Then put in the above water and knead to make... - 45.0058
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 47.2966
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Prepare potato cups, reserving mashed potato pulp.
Combine baked beans, chili powder, sour cream and mashed potato.
Spoon into shells and top with cheese.
Reheat and brown cheese topping. - 20.7809
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 70.2044
Stuffed Paneer Bread Rolls - Bread Bonda
In a mood to have some tasty Indian appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make bread rolls from cottage cheese. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with any chutney or ketchup. So do try out the recipe and... - 105.446
Baked Vegetables In A Tray
Love mushrooms? go a step further and learn all about the varieties too. Watch this video to find out more about mushrooms. - 67.9936
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 25.1181
Pastry sheet stuffed with potato and spices. Great for snacks. - 41.6006
This Bread pakora recipe is loved by my family. Bread Pakora is a very popular Indian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Bread Pakora goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this... - 53.7553
Bread rolls an ameran recipe which has been modified here with indian spices. Stuffed with potatoes and masala mix of red chilies, onions, mando powder, coriander leaves and garam masala, the bread rolls are baked in the oven and can be served as a side or... - 35.786
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 26.5471
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001