- » Chili Stacks
Chili Stacks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili stacks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili stacks recipes.
Chili & Cheese Enchiladas
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and green onions; blend well and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; set aside.
Stack tortillas together and wrap in two paper... - 37.5806
Individual Chili Strudels
Prepare the chili as directed, and chill.
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.grease a 151/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Place 1 leaf of phyllo on a towel with the long edge in front of you, and brush lightly with melted butter.
Place a second leaf on top,... - 37.0806
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 39.4186
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
You May Also Like!
1. Stir green chilies into cream cheese. Stack tortillas on 10-inch plate, spreading each with about 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top of tortilla.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until shredded cheese is melted.... - 21.4546
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 40.1236
In skillet cook onion in lard till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes; heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat tortillas, one at a time,... - 40.0373
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Lightly toss with the onions, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
In a medium bowl, mash the beans with... - 43.7292
Savory Meat Stack Bunwiches
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to become cool.
2. Take 6 buns, halve them and butter the cut sides.
3. Spread the cooled mixture on the buttered halves and top with crisp lettuce and tomato slice.
4. Serve immediately. - 37.8562
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium flame until hot.
3. Sauté bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin until vegetables are tender.
4. Take skillet off the heat and set aside.
5.... - 45.7661
Island Ahi Tartare Tiki Stack
1.For the Chili Harissa Sauce: Heat a pan and add the olive oil.
2. Throw in the red bell pepper, red onions and garlic.
3. Sauté it till it gets translucent.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook until it is cooked. Care to stir so that it does not... - 102.202
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 40.0203
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.1779
1 In a small bowl,blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and chili sauce.
2 Spread over the bread.
3 Layer each of the 6 slices with sliced eggs, sardines and lettuce and top with the remaining bread.
4 Cut each sandwich into half;... - 37.1564
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture on 6 slices of the bread, then evenly distribute the eggs, sardines, and lettuce leaves in layers over the slices.
Top with the remaining bread. - 27.5279
1 Place cabbage, chili peppers and onion in a medium-size bowl.
2 Combine vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a cup; stir until sugar dissolves. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss lightly to mix. Let stand, stirring often, at least 1 hour to... - 29.9677
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and chili sauce and whisk lightly until well blended.
2. Chill if not using immediately
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing spread on one side of all the bread slices.... - 40.4914
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 43.9027
Grilled Chicken And Eggplant 'parmesan-ish' Stacks
A fun variation on chicken or eggplant parmesan from the grill - grilled chicken cutlets, eggplant, summer squash with a variety of melted cheese options - paired with pasta in vodka sauce. - 112.334