- » Chili Spinach Dip
Chili Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili spinach dip recipes.
Super Bowl Special / Easy Spinach Dip
Learn how to make this delicious and warm baked spinach dip with cheese. Absolutely perfect for any kind of party. Ready in no-time and goes well with chips,crackers, baguettes or whatever else you may prefer. - 0
In a large bowl microwave spinach and break into small pieces with a fork.
Add picante sauce and chilies (including liquid) and microwave for two minutes more.
Cube the cheese, add to mixture, and return to microwave for four minutes or until cheese is... - 21.4358
Spinach Dill Dip
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Blend thoroughly until mixture turns smooth.
3) Season as required and keep refrigerated.
4) Use as required. - 36.8694
1) Into a blender add in the avocado, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, green chilies, lemon juice, chilies, salt
2) Blend till a smooth mixture is obtained
3)Pour into a serving bowl
4) Cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour
5)... - 43.162
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
Seafood tostadas with black bean dip is a shimp tostadas recipe. The topping is prepared with spinach and shrimp flavored with cheese and salsa. Layered with bean dip, the seafood tostada is topped with the cheesy spinach and shrimp mix. Garnished with fresh... - 43.4474
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 45.2199
1. In a skillet over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and fry onion, green chilies, curry leaves, garlic and ginger.
2. Add the spinach leaves and stir well. Cook for a few minutes and remove from flame.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the spinach... - 0
Quick Baked Salmon With Spinach
This salmon and spinach pairing is the perfect dish to make for the dinner. This is a super easy quick meal, which can tickle your taste buds. Check out the recipe video. - 104.774
Wash spinach; cover and cook with just the water that clings to leaves until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels; chop coarsely.
Heat margarine over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 36.7582
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 41.3114
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 44.7443
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in salt; set pan aside.
In a small frying pan, heat a little oil over medium heat.
One at a time, dip tortillas in oil for a few seconds on... - 42.9237
Mix basan, baking powder, turmeric, coriander and chili in a bowl. Add water, and stir to mix to a thick battered consistency. Dip vegetable pieces into the
Note : Use any vegetable you choose. For example, you can use thinly sliced potato, or egg plant,... - 23.8741
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 32.9248
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 43.1882
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 143.668
My friends love this Assorted Pakora Recipe. Assorted Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Assorted Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It is a good... - 40.9983
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.2034
Pat the vegetables dry with a paper towel and set aside.
To make the batter, sift the flour into a bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the water.
Gradually add the water, stirring well to make a thick batter, rather like pancake batter.
Heat the... - 45.4553
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.674
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 40.9539
Deep Fried Bread Pakoras
Are you looking for an Indian recipe that can be a snack, appetizer and even finger food? Something that can be enjoyed with family and can be served to guests or party? Well, Chef Manjula makes deep fried bread pakoras that look stunningly delicious. She is... - 128.321
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 131.379
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 104.239
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 39.4728
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.038