- » Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
Delicious chili soup is a Mexican specialty. It is a thin soup cooked with vegetable broth, spices, herbs, potatoes, tomatoes and green chilies. Chili soup is nutritious and low in fat. Sometimes, shredded beef, pork ... More »
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 87.7018
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 50.0441
Green Chile Soup
The green chile soup is made with green chilies and chicken broth. Flavored with cheese, paprika, garlic and onions and added tomatoes, the green chili soup is spicy and apptetizing when topped with cheese and cilatntro. - 48.0164
Pinto Bean Chili Soup
Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion.
Cook and stir the onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Place the beans in a blender or food processor and process... - 45.2533
Green Chili Soup
1) Use cooking spray to coat a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add garlic and onion to the pan and sautÃ© over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, till the onion wilts.
3) Add the pepper and cumin and stir well. Continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes, till... - 44.3339
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Brown beef in hot oil in large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, large garlic clove, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder and the... - 44.005
Chili Soup Biscuits
1) Take a mixing bowl, to sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together. Add butter and use your fingertips to rub into flour mixture to make like coarse breadcrumbs.
2) Take a nonstick frying pan to cook bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium... - 43.4419
Green Chile Chicken Soup
Green Chile Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare boiled recipe, Green Chile Chicken Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.7685
Seafood Chili Soup
In a medium saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in cooking oil till vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomato juice, water, undrained kidney beans, un-drained tomatoes, mushrooms, chili powder, sugar, basil, red pepper, bay leaf, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7672
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 39.8205
Squash And Green Chili Soup
Simmer squash in chicken broth and bouillon cubes in covered pot for 20 minutes, or until squash is soft.
Add onion and green chilies and cook 5 minutes more.
Put mixture through food processor, but do not puree completely.
The soup should have body and... - 39.1985
Judy's Chili Soup
1. In a skillet, brown hamburger and onion and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients to mix well and cook with cover on Low 7-8 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.1223
Quick Chili Soup
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion, brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine chili mix, tomatoes and 5 cups of water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add corn and macaroni; cook for another 10 minutes... - 37.0912
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 36.6939
Chile Cheese Soup
1. Combine chile halves and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain; finely chop chiles. Set aside.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin... - 34.9415
Rosy Chili Soup
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is rosy chili soup going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 34.8485
The chili soup is a cooked chili preparation with hamburger and rice. Flavored with worcestershire sauce and chili pepper, the chili soup also has spaghetti in it and is a very filling soup that can be served as a full meal along with a salad if desired. - 34.3454
Macaroni And Chili Soup
In a large saucepan heat the lard or butter and saute the onion and chili peppers until soft.
Add the salt, tabasco sauce, and tomato sauce and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste for seasoning.
Mix in the macaroni, then spoon the mixture into a buttered baking... - 34.1685
Cold Chili Soup
Combine all ingredients except green pepper in blender.
Whirl until smooth.
Chill 4 hours before serving.
Garnish with green pepper.
Serve with avacado spread on French bread. - 33.5647
1. Brown meat in a large saucepan; drain off fat. Stir in onion; cook 1 minute.
2. Add water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin, and oregano. Simmer 30 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; cook until macaroni is done (about 10 to 15... - 32.6594
Two Bean Chili Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 30.4936
In large saucepan, brown beef and cook green pepper and onion with chili powder until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, heat; stir occasionally. - 28.1366
Avocado And Green Chili Soup
Cut the avocados in half, extract the stones, scoop out the flesh and puree in a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and puree until a very even consistency is reached.
Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, garnish and serve... - 25.5027
Chili Soup Recipes By Category