- » Chili Sauce
Chili Sauce Recipes
Chili sauce is sometimes referred as hot sauce, or pepper sauce. It can be prepared with a wide number of hot peppers. The hotness of chili sauces are classified by typical kind of peppers used in its preparation and ... More »
Mediterranean Harissa Red Pepper Paste
Do you want to spice up your food? Here is a great video that shows a recipe for Harissa that is a Mediterranean version of red pepper paste. The chef suggests to use harissa to spice up your sandwiches or as a condiment . This a very simple recipe for all... - 114.468
1. Place a frying pan on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion and garlic. Stir, and cook until soft.
3. Throw mango, and habanero. Stir often, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour honey and vinegar in pan. Turn the heat down to low, and cook for... - 103.663
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
Would you like to give an Oriental twist to your dish today? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce. The blend of flavors in this sauce is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 91.0391
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.1676
Old-fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Pour boiling water over tomatoes to cover let it stand several minutes, peel remove stems and chop tomatoes to measure about 3 quarts.
2. Wash drain peppers well, halve remove seeds and ribs and chop coarsely.
3. In a 12-quart kettle,... - 50.1942
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 48.6018
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.3806
Eggs With Chili Sauce
1) In skillet, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
2) Add the lettuce, chilli peppers, coriander and oregano.
3) Cook for 3 minutes or until the lettuce has wilted.
4) Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 47.279
1)Peel and chop tomatoes and onions.
2)In a large heavy kettle all ingredients and bring to boil.
3)Decrease heat and simmer for 3 hours or until thickened.
4)Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
5)Use the tomato catsup and... - 47.1479
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.2073
Hot Szechuan Chili Sauce
The Hot Chili Sauce is an extremely tasty and piquant sauce that can be served with salads or any other dish. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Hot Chili Sauce and the way it transforms your salads to masterpieces! - 44.7797
Uncooked Chili Sauce
Chop celery and onions into medium-fine, 1/4," pieces.
Scald the tomatoes, peel, and chop slightly larger.
Combine these three vegetables with the salt.
Place in a jelly bag and leave to drip overnight.
The next day, discard the juice.
Chop the peppers... - 44.567
Traditional Chili Sauce
Scald the tomatoes with boiling water.
Skin and chop them coarsely into a large preserving pot.
Peel and chop the onions medium-fine.
Remove the membrane and seeds from the sweet peppers.
Very carefully chop the hot red pepper.
Wash your... - 44.4637
Tomato Chili Sauce
1) In a food processor, mix together celery, green and red peppers and onions.
2) Process the vegetables until finely chopped.
3) In a medium pot mix together tomatoes, applesauce, catsup, sugar, vinegar, Tabasco, salt, cinnamon, ginger,... - 44.1824
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 43.6979
Spicy Chili Sauce
1)Tie pickling spices in small cloth bag.
2)Scald and peel tomatoes. Chop them.
3)Take a large kettle, put tomatoes and bring to a boil.
4)Let them simmer until tomatoes are soft.
5)Using a potato masher, mash tomatoes.
6)Then, add red... - 43.6043
1) In a large kettle saute ground chuck over medium heat.
2) Stir until red color disappears.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add chopped onion and chili powder to it. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
5) Drain one can of beans.
6) Mix with the remaining... - 43.2016
1) In a large saucepan placed over moderate heat, heat the oil.
2) Add the onions and saute for about 5 minutes, till they turn golden.
3) Add the garlic, serrano chilies, tomatillos and spices. Saute the mixture for about 6 minutes, till it is fairly... - 43.1434
Red Chili Sauce
1) In medium-size saucepan boil beef stock over medium heat.
2) In another medium-size heavy saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in flour and cook till light gold for about 3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, mix chili powder and add beef... - 42.9979
1) Skin, core and chop tomatoes.
2) In a large bowl mix tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
3) Boil gently for 4 hours until thickened.
4) Stir frequently.
5) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
6) Seal... - 42.7277
Beef Roll With Chili Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Holding a sharp knife parallel to the countertop, slice the steak open horizontally, to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side.
In a large heavy saucepan, cook the mixed vegetables and half of the onions, green peppers, and celery in... - 42.0952
Pork Pieces With Chili Sauce
Mix the pork slices with the soy seasoning ingredients and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Combine all of the chili-garlic sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the oil in a skillet or wok.
When it is very hot, add the green pepper and... - 42.0267
Fruit Chili Sauce
1) Peel the pears, peaches, onions, and tomatoes, and cut in ½ inch cubes.
2) Cut the peppers in halves and deseed it, and cut in ½ inch cubes.
3) In a large pot mix together the vegetables, fruits, sugar, salt, vinegar, and mixed... - 41.4916
Peel and quarter tomatoes.
Chop onions, bell peppers and hot peppers.
Combine all ingredients in large pot, including hot pepper seeds.
Cook slowly 4 to 5 hours or until thickened.
Put in sterilized jars and seal.
Makes about 12 half-pints. - 41.1906
Pork Chops In Chili Sauce
Pork Chops In Chili Sauce are a unique dish that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my pork crazy husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Pork Chops In Chili Sauce and you will understand why! - 40.6019
Pork In Red Chili Sauce
Render strips of pork fat or heat lard in Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Remove strips of fat, if used.
Add onion and garlic; brown lightly.
Add chili powder; stir well.
Push vegetables to sides of pan; brown meat on all sides.
Add tomatoes, salt, oregano,... - 40.4458
Avocado With Chili Sauce
1) Cut the avocado in halves and discard the stones.
2) Dice the pulp in slices.
3) In a bowl, toss the diced pulp with lemon juice and keep aside.
4) Combine the other ingredients together and let it chill.
5) Serve the avocado... - 40.2788
Red Chili Sauce
1.In a medium skillet, heat shortening and put chicli powder, flour, salt, garlic salt, oregano and cumin to it.
2.Blend it well and add 4 cups water.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, lower tha flame and cook for10 minutes.
5.Put kidney beans... - 40.0723
Place 1 cup peeled and quartered tomatoes in Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY.
Add more tomatoes while processing until container is filled.
Empty into large saucepan.
Repeat process for remaining tomatoes.
Blender chop onions and peppers in... - 39.734
Whiting In Chili Sauce
Rinse the silver hake or whiting fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the fillets into pieces.
Squeeze two of the limes to obtain about 1/2 cup (100 ml/4 fI oz) of juice.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a hollow dish.
Arrange half the fish... - 39.6855
Original Chili Sauce
Combine tomatoes, onions, sweet and hot peppers, sugar and salt in a large sauce pot.
Cook gently 45 minutes.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture; cook until mixture is reduced by one half, about 45 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir... - 39.6349
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 39.5306
Green Chili Sauce
Brown pork in oil or butter.
Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Add more broth if it gets too dry. - 39.3717
Fruity Chili Sauce
In a large kettle, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Tie pickling spices in a double thickness of cheesecloth; add to the tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until volume is reduced by half, stirring... - 39.0248
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 38.8888
Homemade Chili Sauce
Combine oil and flour in a 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. - 38.7175
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, sugar and salt; simmer for 45 minutes.
Tie pickling spices, celery seed and mustard seed in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture.
Cook until very thick, about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar to tomato... - 38.3657
Hot Chili Sauce
Peel the tomatoes, then chop with green peppers and onions.
Place in a cooking pot and add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thick.
Pour in sterilized jars and seal.
Mix with 1 pound ground beef and 2 cans kidney... - 38.258
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 38.2012
Real Red Chili Sauce
Real Red Chili Sauce is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare for a family dinner. Try this Real Red Chili Sauce recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of praises for this! - 38.0107
Chili Sauce Recipes By Category