- » Chili Salsa
Chili Salsa Recipes
Chili salsa is packed with chilies, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, herbs and salt. Chili salsa is commonly enjoyed as a condiment or a meal enhancer. It is a specialty of Mexican cuisine and this salsa goes perfectly ... More »
Planning to prepare an easy homemade salsa. Then you should try this easy recipe. It's a quickie snack to make. Watch the video to see how the chef makes the recipe really simple. - 110.669
Fried Chicken With Chili Salsa
1) With a knife cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2) Dip in eggs and rub with flour mixture.
3) In a skillet heat shortening and fry until brown. Place the chicken in a casserole.
4) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients and rub on the chicken.
5)... - 42.9458
Chili Waffles With Salsa
1. Heat a waffle iron.
2. Combine bake mix, chili powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir in water, butter, eggs, and cilantro to combine.
3. When waffle iron is hot, spray lightly with cooking spray. For each waffle, pour 1/2 cup batter into center... - 37.7616
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 36.0721
Chili Basted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, cut through each chicken along both sides of backbone.
Place each chicken, skin side up, on a flat surface and press... - 32.8068
In A Jiffy Black Bean Chili With Salsa
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Add salsa and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 28.4829
Chili Salsa Recipes By Category