- » Chili Prawn
Chili Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili prawn recipes.
Tomato Chilli Prawns
Shell and devein prawns, Leaving tails intact.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook prawns, in batches, until just changed in colour.
Heat half of the remaining oil in medium saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add... - 36.8147
Shell prawns, leave tails intact, remove back vein.
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mix well; mix in prawns, cover, refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Thread prawns onto skewers, barbecue quickly until cooked and tender.
Brush with remaining marinade during... - 31.7067
You May Also Like!
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 97.962
Garlic Chili Prawns
Garlic Chili Prawns is one of those delightful and unique prawn preparations that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after having this Garlic Chili Prawns you will wish you had made more of it! - 29.1591
Prawns With Garlic And Chili
Marinate the prawns with the chillies, white wine or lemon juice and 2 tbsps of olive oil for at least an hour.
Heat the remaining olive oil in a heavy frying pan and toss in the garlic.
Let the garlic sizzle and when it turns golden, add the prawns and fry... - 27.3809
Hot And Sweet Chili Prawns On Skewer
Sweet, tangy, and spicy, these shrimp skewers are a hit as a party appetizer when served alongside margaritas or are perfect for days you don’t feel like cooking! It’s a recipe for beginners cause it needs It two ingredients and 10 minutes to get on the... - 100.276
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 34.4277
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 102.113
Prawns In Hot Chilli Sauce
Grind ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the tomatoes and the rest of the spices and cook till thick.
Put in the prawns, vinegar and cover with water.
Cook till the prawns are tender and... - 36.427
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.4589
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the prawns (shrimp) and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until they are cooked.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the prawns (shrimp) to a plate.
Add the garlic, ginger, chillis and pepper to the... - 36.96
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.5993
Chili Prawn Recipes By Category