- » Chili Pot Pie
Chili Pot Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili pot pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili pot pie recipes.
Chili Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Crust
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half the beef, and cook until browned and juices evaporate.
Transfer beef to small bowl.
Repeat with remaining beef and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
Add remaining 1... - 43.945
Meatball Chili Pot Pie
Combine beef, salt, pepper, 1/2 chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well; shape into 12 balls.
Cook green pepper and remaining onion in oil until tender; remove from pan.
Brown meatballs in oil remaining in pan; remove meatballs to 2-quart baking... - 42.6867
You May Also Like!
Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie
This Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie tastes incredible ! Try this wined meat pastry strip with seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie are welcome. - 40.3776
How To Cook Chicken Pot Pie In Stoneware
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine corn, carrot, and mushroom. Sprinkle flour and toss veggies to coat well.
2. In a small bowl, heat peas along with butter.
3. Add chicken, peas, and all the veggies into a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Season with salt,... - 0
Omelette Pot Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
2) In a bowl, mix the chicken, water, soup and carrots
3) Arrange in pastry shell and season with chili powder
4) Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
5) After 10 minutes, beat the egg yolks until they... - 40.753
Beef Pot Pie
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
In a large heavy frying pan combine oil and butter with garlic.
Set meat aside, and discard garlic.
Add mushrooms to pan; cover and simmer for about 7 minutes.
Return meat to pan; add... - 45.7901
Crusty Vegan Pot Pie
This Crusty Vegan Pot Pie is a hearty meal suitable for all. A perfect heart warming meal for a cold winter night. It is filled with the goodness of vegetables and gets a nice smokey flavor from the smoked tofu. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 110.541
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 28.6051
Turkey Tamale Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 425°.
To prepare filling, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and turkey; cook 5 minutes or until turkey loses its pink color.
Add chili powder, oregano, 1/4... - 42.8061
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.2887
Barbecued Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, chile, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add cumin seeds and coriander; saute 2 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, scraping... - 29.1982
Mix ground beef and onions in hot skillet or deep pot, stir and cook a little and add tomatoes.
Let come to boil, add corn meal, juice of olives and keep stirring.
If too dry add water.
Add salt, pepper and chili powder.
Cover and cook on low heat for 10... - 33.6123
Chili Pot Pie Recipes By Category