- » Chili Pot Pie
Chili Pot Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili pot pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili pot pie recipes.
Meatball Chili Pot Pie
Combine beef, salt, pepper, 1/2 chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well; shape into 12 balls.
Cook green pepper and remaining onion in oil until tender; remove from pan.
Brown meatballs in oil remaining in pan; remove meatballs to 2-quart baking... - 44.4778
Chili Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Crust
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half the beef, and cook until browned and juices evaporate.
Transfer beef to small bowl.
Repeat with remaining beef and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
Add remaining 1... - 45.4576
Green Chile Turkey Pot Pie
Saute green onions in oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute.
Add green chiles and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in beans and broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 45.18
Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie
This Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie tastes incredible ! Try this wined meat pastry strip with seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lattice Top Beef Pot Pie are welcome. - 42.5711
How To Cook Chicken Pot Pie In Stoneware
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine corn, carrot, and mushroom. Sprinkle flour and toss veggies to coat well.
2. In a small bowl, heat peas along with butter.
3. Add chicken, peas, and all the veggies into a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Season with salt,... - 95.7413
Omelette Pot Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
2) In a bowl, mix the chicken, water, soup and carrots
3) Arrange in pastry shell and season with chili powder
4) Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
5) After 10 minutes, beat the egg yolks until they... - 40.9591
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 31.2799
Beef Pot Pie
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
In a large heavy frying pan combine oil and butter with garlic.
Set meat aside, and discard garlic.
Add mushrooms to pan; cover and simmer for about 7 minutes.
Return meat to pan; add... - 45.2338
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 45.4349
Crusty Vegan Pot Pie
This Crusty Vegan Pot Pie is a hearty meal suitable for all. A perfect heart warming meal for a cold winter night. It is filled with the goodness of vegetables and gets a nice smokey flavor from the smoked tofu. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 109.221
Turkey Tamale Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 425°.
To prepare filling, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and turkey; cook 5 minutes or until turkey loses its pink color.
Add chili powder, oregano, 1/4... - 45.5299
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.819
Barbecued Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, chile, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add cumin seeds and coriander; saute 2 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, scraping... - 30.586
I have to say this was some of the best chili I have ever tasted. I was a little skeptical about using pumpkin in a chili recipe but my mind was changed after tasting this. - 114.456
Tex Mex Spaghetti Pie
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Beat the milk with the egg and toss with the hot pasta until well blended.
Arrange the pasta in a buttered... - 45.4662
I had never tried this Tijuana Pie before till my friend served me this dish at her place. Since then Tijuana Pie has remained my favorite. Happy eating! - 41.7053
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 133.135
Mix ground beef and onions in hot skillet or deep pot, stir and cook a little and add tomatoes.
Let come to boil, add corn meal, juice of olives and keep stirring.
If too dry add water.
Add salt, pepper and chili powder.
Cover and cook on low heat for 10... - 33.2749
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and dry chilies individually until coarsely chopped.
3) In a 3 or 4-quart pot, saute the onion mixture in the oil over a... - 49.0453
California Tamale Pie
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook meat until crumbly; drain.
In large bowl, mix corn meal, milk, and egg.
Add drained meat, dry chili seasoning mix, seasoned salt, tomatoes, corn, and olives.
Pour into slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on... - 42.0384
1) Take a 9-10 inch cast iron skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onions in it for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
2) Crumble beef inside the same skillet. Cook over... - 46.2855
Tamale pie is a delicious Tex-Mex casserole with beef and a beautiful masa harina crust. You can use fine cornmeal instead of the masa harina if you would prefer. - 140.421
Moroccan Fish Bastila (pastilla)
Seafood is a favorite with all. Here is a wonderful video to make the popular Moroccan seafood bastila. This is a savory thin flaky pie stuffed with fish, shrimp, squid and vermicelli. This filling is flavorful and wonderfully spiced with Moroccan flavors.... - 132.808
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.8632
Classic Paella And Cioppino
Join Chef Marc Orfaly and Chef Evan Deluty as they make classic and elegant Paella and Chipino in this video. Look at this fantastic video that displays these two traditional recipes. The video is incredible and absolutely interesting to watch. The chefs... - 123.009
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 114.012
Chili Pot Pie Recipes By Category