- » Chili Pie Tortilla Chips
Chili Pie Tortilla Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chili Pie Tortilla Chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chili Pie Tortilla Chips recipes.
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6232
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.1777
1. Place tortilla chips in a circle on a paper-towel-lined 9-inch pie plate. Top each chip with a few diced green chilies.
2. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese with taco seasoning mix to taste. Microwave at 100% (high)25 to 30 seconds or until cheese... - 23.1132
1) Take a 9-10 inch cast iron skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onions in it for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
2) Crumble beef inside the same skillet. Cook over... - 46.062
Thanks to chili beans and jalapeño pepper cheese, cornmeal mush never tasted so good - 31.6471
Microwaved Mexican Frittata
Put the butter in a 10-inch microwavable quiche or pie dish and microwave on High (100% power) for 30 seconds.
Add the green onions, corn, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; mix well.
Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until the green onions are... - 42.067
Hot And Spicy Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix ali ingredients except onion and tomato.
Spoon into pie plate.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with onion and tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread wedges.
Microwave: Mix all ingredients... - 39.8536
How To Make Curried Pumpkin And Other Dishes
Mouthwatering curried pumpkin and soup can set a perfect dinner table. If you like the idea, you would also like making it with Bhal Dave, who has presented a simple method to prepare this delicious vegetable. So next time when your guests pour in, make sure... - 75.9702