- » Chili Pie
Chili Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili pie recipes.
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.9473
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6232
Onion Chili Pie
1. To make crust, combine flour and salt.
2. Add small cubes of shortening and butter and rub or cut in until mixture its crumbly
3. Add a little ice water and stir quickly and lightly just until dough forms a ball.
4. Wrap the ball in plastic... - 45.9184
Chili Con Carne Pie
Mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Add egg and milk and beat thoroughly.
Add 2 tablespoons shortening and stir until mixed.
Pour 3/4 of the mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Cook the hamburger and onion in remaining... - 39.2431
Homemade Chili Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mash black beans with fork in medium saucepan.
3. Stir in chili, corn, chopped onion, flour and chili powder if desired.
4. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer mixture to a 8" x 11'' glass... - 36.3456
Cut green peppers into five 1-inch rings; remove seeds.
Parboil for 5 minutes in salted water; drain.
Sprinkle cheese over bottom of pastry shell.
Place pepper rings over cheese.
Spoon chili into pepper rings.
Combine eggs, milk and instant onion; pour around... - 36.128
Deep Dish Chili Pie
Brown the ground beef and combine with remaining ingredients, except corn muffin mix, in a 2 1/2-qt casserole.
Bake at 400Â° F for 20 minutes.
Spoon.prepared corn muffin mix over the hot meat mixture.
Return to oven and continue baking 15 minutes. - 34.2426
Fry hamburger, mix with chili.
Pour over tomatoes in casserole.
Sprinkle onions and cheese over all.
Add water if too thick.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove excess grease off top. - 33.8445
Chili Pie Recipes By Category