- » Chili Pancake
Chili Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili pancake recipes.
Potato Pancake With Corn Chili
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Place onion in a bowl.
Add potato, cheese, egg yolks, garlic powder, and pepper; stir well.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer... - 39.8425
Camp Out Chili With Corn Pancakes
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, mix chili con carne with 1/2 cup beer.
2. Simmer on a medium flame until thick, adding more beer if required.
3. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk remaining beer and egg.
4. Add muffin mix to the egg... - 35.224
Corn Cake Chili Dinner
Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, and corn.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Divide into 12 pancakes and fry on a hot griddle.
Spoon 1/4 C chili on each pancake and fold pancake in half.
Place folded, filled pancakes on heated... - 31.5732
You May Also Like!
Camp-out Chili With Corn Pancakes
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Camp-Out Chili with Corn Pancakes uses some of the best liked combination of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Camp-Out Chili with... - 34.8148
Korean Green Chili Pancake
How about some pancake dishes with a touch of Mexican cuisine? Maangchi is in Mexico city and she is makes two varieties of pancakes. One is countryside Korean green chili pancake and another version in Mexican style with chicken topping. Well, everyone can... - 85.3439
Mini Chilies Relleno
1. Rinse chilies being careful to remove all seeds. Cut each chilie in half crosswise. Stuff each with cheese stick; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Beat... - 30.0251
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper.
In a 10-in.skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow... - 33.9891
Chili Chicken Omelets
In small saucepan, cook onion and red pepper in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until tender but not brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, chili powder, and lemon juice.
Heat to serving... - 38.957
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 129.209
Masala Pancakes / Indian Savory Pancakes (besan Puda)
Demonstrating how to make Indian style savory pancakes using Gram Flour (i.e. chickpea flour), also called Besan. These Masala Pancakes are stuffed using potatoes and the batter is made using simple Indian spices and grated carrot (shredded Radish/mooli) is... - 0
Make the pancake batter at least 2 hours in advance and chill in the refrigerator.
You will need only one quarter of the volume so reduce the ingredients by three quarters.
Make the filling: trim, peel, and thinly slice the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in... - 40.2244
1) Remove bacon rinds.
2) Chop the bacon into small pieces.
3) Coarsley grate the potato and onion.
4) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together to make pancake batter.
5) In a frying pan, heat a little oil.
6) Pour the mixture on the... - 42.7884
1) Cut the broccoli heads and separate the florets. Halve the large ones to keep all of them of the same size.
2) The florets should measure to about 3 cups.
3) Remove the stalks and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium saucepan boil... - 48.9526
Chili Pancake Recipes By Category