- » Chili Orange Sauce
Chili Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili orange sauce recipes.
Orange Roughy With Chili Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir before serving.
Mix thyme and chili powder into melted butter.
Brush fish with flavored butter.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill orange roughy pieces over medium heat on... - 38.973
Ribs In Orange & Chili Sauce
1. Heat lard in 5- or 6-quart (5-or 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add as many ribs as will fit in single layer without crowding. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat with remaining... - 37.4506
You May Also Like!
Chili Barbecue Sauce
Combine chili sauce, oil, pineapple or orange juice, brown sugar, and pepper sauce; mix well.
Use as a marinade or brush over seafood, chicken, or pork during last 5 to 10 minutes of barbecuing. - 20.7386
Border Style Chili
1. Heat lard in deep 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Crumble beef into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Crush... - 29.7959
Chicken With Oranges And Hot Chili Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
2. Remove pith from orange rind and cut into 1 1/4-inch (5-mm) matchsticks.
3. Place rind matchsticks on baking sheet and cook for 2 hours, until they are dry and begin to crisp. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil on... - 35.4692
Hot Orange Chile Glaze
1) Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan till it is very hot, but not smoking.
2) Over moderate heat, saute the onion in oil till it is clear. This takes about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except the water and cornstarch.... - 41.9608
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 44.2876
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 1-quart saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. - 25.8145
Chili Barbecued Pork Chops
In small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, orange peel, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Sprinkle pork chops with a little salt and... - 37.9995
Golden Sauced Franks
Drain potatoes; cut up large pieces and set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In 3-quart casserole combine potatoes, pineapple, and franks; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure combine the brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the reserved pineapple... - 38.7493
Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce
Have you ever tried this wonderful Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce? I often make it for my barbecued meat preparation and trust me they are great! Try making this Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted... - 36.337
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597