- » Chili Omelette
Chili Omelette Recipes
Chili omelette is a hot and spicy omelette prepared with different varieties of chili peppers including red, green and yellow chilies. Chili peppers are either used in combinations or a single variety is used with ... More »
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper.
In a 10-in.skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow... - 33.9891
Melt butter in 6-inch fry pan over medium heat.
Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour into frying pan.
As mixture sets, lift slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When mixture is almost set, spoon chili over top;... - 29.9156
Heat 1/2 cup chili, homemade or canned.
Prepare basic omelet in a 10 inch skillet.
When top begins to set, spoon most of the hot chili across center of omelet.
Fold one side over filling and roll out omelet onto a warmed plate.
Top with remaining chili and,... - 18.0914
You May Also Like!
Green Chili Omelette
Mix eggs with fork just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat just until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
Tilt skillet in all directions to coat side thoroughly.
Quickly pour eggs all at once into... - 32.2743
Vegetable Omelette With Crime Fraiche
Peel and slice the onions into rings, separate the rings and put on a round plate with half the olive oil.
Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Add all the vegetables to the onions.
Add salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the remaining olive oil over the mixture, cover and... - 43.5488
1. In a heavy skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil.
2. In a bowl mix the beaten eggs with the rest of the ingredients and cook quickly, lifting the edges of the egg mixture whilst cooking.
3. Avoid over-cooking.
4. Serve at once with ketchup or... - 32.1649
Lazy Sunday Omelette
There are numerous ingredients you can add to an omelette, and I love dumping leftover veggies, and cheese into my omelettes. It makes a perfect impromptu meal, requires very little planning and can be whipped up very quickly for whenever hunger strikes! - 41.0759
Duck Egg Omelette With Coconut
1) Finely chop or grind the shallots, garlic and chili together.
2) In a bowl, mix the shallot mixture, grated coconut, water and salt to taste.
3) In a bowl, beat the mixture with the duck eggs thoroughly, until fluffy.
4) In a wok or a large... - 43.0114
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, onion, coriander, chilies and salt to taste together.
2) Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture for about 5 minutes until the slices are slightly soft.
3) In a large skillet, heat the oil and place the soaked bread... - 37.9064
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 33.0279
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 46.1103
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler - or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 46.5722
Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette
A great breakfast recipe from the wild wild west Texas. Chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Texas Cheesy Tomato Omelette. Check the video of how this yummy and delicious dish is prepared. - 86.5281
Chili Omelette Recipes By Category