- » Chili Nut
Chili Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili nut recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 38.1906
In slow-cooking pot, pour butter over nuts; sprinkle in dry chili mix.
Cover pot and heat on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Turn control to high.
Remove top and cook on high for 10 or 15 minutes.
Serve warm or cool in small nut dishes.
Makes about 5... - 30.8038
1. In slow cooker pour butter over nuts, sprinkle in dry chili mix and toss together.
2. With cover heat on Low for 2-2 1/2 hours, then turn to High, remove lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Serve warm or cool. - 27.4809
1) In a slow cooker, add the nuts, drizzle with the margarine or butter and sprinkle with the dry chili, toss to mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs and on HIGH for the last 10-15 min.
3) Serve when desired in the... - 26.913
You May Also Like!
Poblano Chili Stuffed With Ricotta And Pine Nuts
1.Preheat the broiler or griller.
2.In broiler pan, keep chiles and broil (grill) about 4 inches from the heat source, turning until the skins are evenly charrred.
3.Remove and wrap chiles in aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 47.4204
Roasted Poblano Chiles Stuffed With Quinoa, Mushrooms And Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
To make the filing, begin by rinsing the quinoa twice in a fine strainer.
Place it in a saucepan and cover it with water (the water should be 1 inch above the surface of the grain).
Bring to aboil, reduce the heat, and simmer until... - 41.3962
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 35.7792
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Peanut soup is a peppy and appetizing soup made with roasted peanuts. Cooked with beef broth and half and half with chili powder for flavor, the peanut soup is great as an appetizer. - 25.7246
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 123.689
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In saucepan, combine butter and seasonings; heat to melt butter.
Add walnuts, toss to coat evenly.
Spread nuts on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until toasted; remove from oven.
While still warm, sprinkle with cheese. - 32.7553
Pistachio And White Bean Chili
1. Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and chiles and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, cumin, oregano, black pepper, white pepper, red pepper flakes, sugar and cilantro. Lower the heat to medium and - 28.0766