- » Chili Mustard Lamb
Chili Mustard Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chili Mustard Lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chili Mustard Lamb recipes.
Deviled Lamb Spareribs
1. Place ribs, fat side down, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in 2-cup measure. Drain and turn meat over. Pour sauce over meat. Recover and continue cooking on... - 26.713
Chili Style Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops; place chops in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine chili sauce and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until marmalade melts and brown sugar dissolves.
Pour... - 31.1676
Chili And Hot Leg Of Lamb
Marinate lamb in mixture of first 5 ingredients 2 hours at room temperature, spooning Marinade over now and then.
For Hot Sauce, combine remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
Place meat flat on grill and roast about 2 hours, turning every 15 minutes... - 38.4663
Chili Lamb Patties
1. Place lamb patties in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain; turn patties over, and pour a mixture of remaining ingredients over top. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 4 to 5 - 21.543
Deviled Lamb Spareribs
Combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, mustard, chili powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
Pour over lamb in large shallow dish or pan.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Place spareribs on rack in shallow roasting pan; reserve marinade.
Roast lamb 1 hour and 30... - 37.9061
Deviled Lamb Spareribs
Mix lemon juice, grated onion, garlic, and a mixture of salt, dry mustard, chili powder, cumin, thyme, and seasoned pepper.
Pour over lamb in a large shallow dish or pan.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight; turn occasionally.
Remove... - 37.1994
Cilantro Grilled Lamb Chops
Trim the chops of excess fat.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle on the chops.
Cover chops and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the butter with the garlic, cilantro, mustard and lemon.
Spread on a sheet of wax paper and roll in cigar shape.
Freeze for 1... - 40.672
1. Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
2. With the point of a knife, cut four slits in surface of lamb and insert pieces of garlic in slits. Combine salt, pepper, chili powder, mustard and ginger. Sprinkle over surface of lamb. Place roast on a rack in a... - 34.792
Lamb Shish Kabobs
With electric knife cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes.0 Combine garlic salt, pepper, mustard, chili powder, onion, vinegar, catsup and oil in small mixing bowl.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate 4-5 hours or overnight, turning three or four times.
String lamb cubes on... - 37.3673
Frenched And Roasted Texan Rack Of Lamb
If you love roasted-to-perfection lamb, then you must watch this video. Here you will find a recipe to make the perfect Rack of Lamb, Texas style! Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking, is making things as easy as possible in this video. Watch to know... - 132.617
Fiery Lamb Curry
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into a food processor or blender and process to finely chop.
2. Melt ghee or butter in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion mixture and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture is golden. Stir in... - 37.9928
Deviled Lamb Riblets
1) Cut off excess fat from lamb.
2) Apply mustard on it and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper.
3) Heat oil and brown lamb on all sides in it.
4) Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon over lamb.
5) Cover and boil for about 1 1/2 hours over low... - 41.3487
Sweet And Sour Lamb
Cut meat from bones in large pieces.
Trim away all fat and cut lean meat intol-inch cubes. (Save bones and use for soup stock.)
Use some of the lamb fat to grease a large heavy saucepan.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add 1 cup water and... - 42.6714
Combine first 8 ingredients using 2 teaspoons turmeric.
Blend, add lamb.
Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain, arrange lamb on skewers alternately with green pepper, quartered onions, pineapple, and tomatoes.
Wrap in bacon, broil or grill 3 inches... - 38.3347
Cynthia's Leg Of Lamb
Trim the excess fat and silver skin off the lamb.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Place the lamb in a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the meat.
Seal the bag and place the lamb in the refrigerator for 24 hours to... - 44.5109
Spicy Lamb Burger
These lamb burgers are inspired by the traditional lamb kebobs flavored with spices that I have eaten in Delhi, a capital city in northern India. I love the aromatic smell and complex flavor Indian kebobs and the classic American grilled burger. This is my... - 33.1948
Grind the cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns in a coffee grinder.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the vinegar to the ground spices.
Stir in the mustard, chili powder, paprika, turmeric, and sugar, and mix well.
Add the lamb and mix... - 46.0235
Trim excess fat from leg of lamb.
Using a sharp knife, cut several small slits on outside of lamb; stuff with garlic slices.
Combine flour, salt, ginger, mustard, and pepper, stirring well; rub over surface of lamb.
Set lamb aside.
Combine chili sauce, oil,... - 40.6238
Saute onion and celery in the fat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Add mustard, sugar, salt, and chili powder, then the remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 35-40 min., or until thickened.
Serve in a ring of cooked rice, peas, string or lima... - 33.9231
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce did not turn out as good as my mom used to make it but I still enjoyed it. These kebabs are perfect with yogurt cucumber sauce and probably that's why Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce turned out... - 39.6565
1. For spice paste, in a pan, add coconut, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, curry leaves, and peppercorns. Dry roast for 5 minutes or until coconut in browned. Let it cool.
2. Put roasted spices into the food processor. Gradually... - 103.749
Day 1: Add enough water to the chick-peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy... - 44.8466
These lamburgers are an Australian take on American hamburgers and they surely are a good competitor if introduced properly. Take a look at this video to see how succulent and delicious these burgers look, even though cooked in a home kitchen they give the... - 112.732
Hot meat curry in traditional south Indian style - 41.4775
Lemony Lamb Spareribs
Trim fat off meat and place spareribs in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon slices and pour over meat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Turn meat over several times.
Add about 3 cups hot... - 38.0559
Creole Lamb Ribs
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Ribs should be precooked by placing them on rack in roasting pan.
Add boiling water to depth of 1 inch.
Cover pan with heavy aluminum foil.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Saute onion and garlic in margarine until soft.
Add the remaining... - 42.0265
Curanto Style Leg Of Lamb
We are saying goodbye to summer by making this Curanto style leg of lamb and sharing it with some good friends. Curanto is an Argentinian cooking method using hot rocks and a pit, similar to Polynesian cooking. We're cooking up a leg of lamb and serving it up... - 104.669
Combine 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Brush on lamb during last hour... - 14.072
Devil Beef Barbecue
1. Melt butter or margarine in large skillet; add onion and garlic; saute over low heat about 5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, whole cloves and bay leaf; bring to boiling;... - 32.1001
Red Deviled Barbecue
1. In a large frying pan melt butter or margarine saute add onion and garlic; over low heat about 10 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, whole cloves and bay leaf, heat... - 42.1676
Red Deviled Barbecue
1. In a large frying pan melt butter or margarine and sauté onion and garlic over low heat about for 10 minutes such that onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, whole cloves and bay leaf... - 45.0948
Specially great for holiday chrismas kids and holi. - 31.8624
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Remove lid; turn control to high and cook for 1 or 2 hours.
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve with curried lamb, shrimp or chicken. - 38.6409
Traditional Chicken Vindaloo is a spicy hot dish from Goa, made with coconut vinegar and lots of hot red chili peppers. Chili pepper was introduced by Portuguese traders during 16th century. With this came the development of Vindaloo dishes in Goa. - 38.7075
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8269
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.7625
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine the vinegar, water, sugar, mustard, pepper, salt, paprika, lemon, onion, and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire... - 32.205
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 42.7101
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.7369
Boil potatoes, preferably 2 hours ahead, and leave to cool.
Just before you begin cooking, peel the potatoes and halve them; quarter them if they are large.
Heat over medium flame 1 to 2 inches of oil in 10-12-inch skillet, wok, or karhai, and fry the... - 46.8744
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304