- » Chili Mix Jar
Chili Mix Jar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili mix jar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili mix jar recipes.
Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Chili con Carne In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, brown 1 pound very lean ground beef and drain... - 30.6157
Masala Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the chillies right through to within half an inch of the end. Open the chilly carefully and stuff the above masala powders.
2. In a dry clean jar sprinkle a thin layer of salt to cover the entire bottom surface. On this spread the... - 37.4264
Stuffed Red Chillies
1. Wash the chillies and wipe dry thoroughly using a paper towel or cloth. Wipe each separate. There should be no trace of water when you start making the pickle.
2. Slit each chilly carefully, removing the centre pip and all the seeds. Keep the seeds... - 40.1684
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili is a chicken meat chili prepared with vegetables and beans. Made with peppy salsa and cooked in chicken broth, this chicken vegetable chili also has beans in it. Herbed with oregano for a fresh taste, it is flavored with... - 40.0577
Uncooked Chili Sauce
Chop celery and onions into medium-fine, 1/4," pieces.
Scald the tomatoes, peel, and chop slightly larger.
Combine these three vegetables with the salt.
Place in a jelly bag and leave to drip overnight.
The next day, discard the juice.
Chop the peppers... - 44.5609
Blanch and peel tomatoes.
Cut into pieces, and add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; then simmer, uncovered, on medium heat until quite thick, 2-3 hours.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Lift out spice bag, and ladle into hot sterilized... - 36.3797
How To Make Pickles From Green Chilies
Tired of having shop bought pickles? Try making at home with guidance from Bhal Dave who shows easy process to make and store pickles. The pickles goes well with snacks and as side dish. Try it out immediately! - 72.7898
Three Bean Chili
Three Bean Chili has a amazing taste. Three Bean Chili gets its taste from vegetables mixed with bean and chili gravy. Three Bean Chili is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 32.0943
Chili Of The Sea
Simmer tomatoes, catsup, onion, garlic, sugar and hot sauce for 15 minutes; strain.
Melt butter and add flour and chili powder to make a paste.
Gradually add clam juice, and tomato mixture; boil 5 minutes.
Add crab, shrimp and oysters; cook 10 minutes.
Season... - 35.165
Chili Con Queso Soup
Combine butter and onion in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
MICRO WAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomatoes, chilies, pimiento, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until very hot.
Gradually add cheese, stirring after each addition... - 36.0714
Chili Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Rub inside of a glass jar with cut side of a clove of garlic.
Into the jar put salt, paprika, chili sauce, and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
Add oil; cover, and shake well.
Just before serving, add the blue cheese which has been crumbled.
Serve on salad greens... - 30.73
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
1. In a bowl, combine the catsup and chili sauce.
2. Use a fork to whisk and blend well.
3. Stir in the onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce and A-I sauce.
4. You may heat the sauce and serve immediately or put in jar and refrigerate... - 40.4027
Raw Chili Sauce
Wash, skin and trim tomatoes, then dice.
Mix tomatoes, onions and salt.
Let stand overnight in a crock or a heavy pot.
Drain thoroughly in the morning.
Add pepper, celery, mustard seed, sugar and vinegar.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal... - 36.3072
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.6258
Hot Chili Sauce
Peel the tomatoes, then chop with green peppers and onions.
Place in a cooking pot and add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thick.
Pour in sterilized jars and seal.
Mix with 1 pound ground beef and 2 cans kidney... - 39.0077
Chili Corn Relish
Chili Corn Relish is a refreshing and unique relish that boasts a wonderful flavor. This Chili Corn Relish will definitely bowl you and your family over.Try it! - 34.3268
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Fruit Chili Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 1 1/2 hrs., or until reduced one half.
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag, and add to tomato mixture with sugar and vinegar.
Cook, uncovered, 1 hr., or until quite thick, stirring frequently.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into... - 34.6227
Pickled Red Hots
1. With a sharp knife, make a slit in side of each chile. Put chiles into sterilized jar. Add garlic, oil, dill, and sugar.
2. Fill jar with vinegar, put on lid and screw top, and shake to mix. Leave in a cool place until ready to use. - 25.2888
Chili And Beans
1) In large container, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Combine 1 pt. Hamburger.
Sauce Mix, tomato juice, kidney beans, chili powder and cumin seed.
5) On... - 45.3005
Raw Vegan Chili
Nothing like a colorful and satisfying bowl of chili that is packed with plenty of flavors. Watch this amazing video that demonstrates an outstanding recipe that is vegan and has loads of fresh vegetables. Take a look to make this excellent dish that is... - 114.713
Tamale And Chili Bake
1) To make hamburger sauce mix, in large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in... - 45.5471
Taco Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use to season ground beef or beans, allowing 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix and 1/2 cup water for each pound of meat or beans.
Store the mix in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2... - 22.1961
Yogurt Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1/2 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
To Make Yogurt Dressing In a small bowl, whisk together 2 teaspoons of the Yogurt Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt, 3... - 22.2914
Mexican Seasoning Mix With Cilantro
Do you use Mexican seasoning mix frequently? Well then here is some great news! Making your own mix works out much more economical then buying it from the store! Mostly comprising of cilantro, it is a great recipe with easily available ingredients. Prepare... - 116.87
Split Moong Dal Fritters Spice Mix Part 2
Bhajiyas are perfect tea-time snack that are ideal for a cold, rainy day. This video shows how to blend garlic, green chili, ginger and cumin to make a flavorful paste that helps jazz up the spice quotient of any fritters. Just make sure you get the... - 77.2267
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Preparation Part 4
Full of flavors and fun to eat, fritters make for great finger foods that can be eaten straight from hand. This video recipe details how to make the perfect better mix for yummy bhajiyas. Just grab all the ingredients and get mixing them. And yes, don't... - 98.3622
Ethiopian Berbere Spice Mix
The Ethiopians love their stews! So to make a good Ethiopian stew, you will need the Berbere spice mix. If you have an African store near where you live, the you can buy it, else watch and learn from Oumou from this video! Besides, you can make under 15... - 111.694
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Part 3
These golden-fried lentil fritters are delicious with a dollop of green mint chutney and tamarind sauce. However, if you are looking for a secret recipe to make your fritters all the more crispy, then look no further. This video recipe shows how to make... - 72.471
Mix Dal Dosa
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1.... - 44.0841
Mixed Bean Salad
1)Halve the dwarf beans and cook until tender for about 8 minutes in salted water. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain once again.
2)Cut bell peppers into halves and place them on broil racks or grill racks with their cut sides facing down.... - 47.1089
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 45.9896
Fruit Chili Sauce
1) Peel the pears, peaches, onions, and tomatoes, and cut in ½ inch cubes.
2) Cut the peppers in halves and deseed it, and cut in ½ inch cubes.
3) In a large pot mix together the vegetables, fruits, sugar, salt, vinegar, and mixed... - 43.8822
Homemade Chili Sauce
Mix vegetables in heavy kettle, bring to boil, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes, or until thick.
Pour into hot sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes 4 half-pint jars. - 38.4017
Green Chili Italian Bread
Mix cheese spread and chilies.
Cut loaf diagonally into 1-inch slices to within 1/2 inch of bottom.
Spread both sides of each slice with cheese mixture.
Place loaf on 18 X 8-inch piece of aluminum foil.
Bring foil up around loaf, pressing against sides and... - 32.1066
Mexican Chili Sauce
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cook very slowly; simmer for about 2 hours.
Stir regularly to prevent burning.
Seat in hot sterilized jars. - 31.2584
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, sugar and salt; simmer for 45 minutes.
Tie pickling spices, celery seed and mustard seed in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture.
Cook until very thick, about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar to tomato... - 39.7463
Country Style Chili Sauce
Chop tomatoes coarsely.
If very juicy, drain off some of the liquid and use for soup.
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally until thick, about 1 1/2 hours.
Taste and add more salt and sugar if... - 36.2651
1) Skin, core and chop tomatoes.
2) In a large bowl mix tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
3) Boil gently for 4 hours until thickened.
4) Stir frequently.
5) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
6) Seal... - 42.5486
Tangy Oven Chili
Rinse beans and place in a large kettle or Dutch oven; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 1 hour.
Drain, discarding liquid; set beans aside.
In a skillet, brown beef, onions and green pepper; drain.
Stir... - 39.3397
Spiced Turkey Stuffed Chilies
Drain chilies on paper towels.
Slice each chili crosswise into about 1-inch pieces.
In small mixing bowl, combine turkey, cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano and cinnamon.
Spoon small amount of turkey mixture onto center of each peppe - 34.2982
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, chili sauce, grated onion, sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Shake again just before serving - 34.2288
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce is a wonderfully tasty sauce that often adds a "zing" to any dish it is added to! Try this Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce recipe, I am sure you will love it too!. - 39.2472
Chili Oil is a yummy flavored oil that adds to the flavor and smell of dishes it is added to. Don€™t miss out on this tested perfected Chili Oil I have had with me for years! - 34.2452
Fruit Chili Sauce
Prepare and chop the vegetables and fruit.
Add sugar, salt, vinegar and spices.
Simmer slowly uncovered until thick about two hours.
Discard spices and pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 34.5294
Cucumber Chili Sauce
Mix the cucumbers and salt thoroughly and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
Combine the cucumbers and onion.
Combine the vinegar, spices and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 37.6008
1) Dice the peaches, pears, onions, and tomatoes.
2) Deseed and chop the peppers, peel and dice the garlic.
3) In a kettle, mix the fruits and vegetables, then stir in the sugar, vinegar, allspice, and salt.
4) Gently simmer for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours... - 41.9419
Pepper Chili Sauce
Peel tomatos & onions before chopping.
Chop all vegetables fine.
Combine all ingredients (except vinegar), mix well, and boil for 2 hours or until soft and broken.
Add vinegar & simmer for one hour.
Process jars for 15 minutes. - 37.0231
Fruity Chili Sauce
In a large kettle, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Tie pickling spices in a double thickness of cheesecloth; add to the tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until volume is reduced by half, stirring... - 41.2402
Original Chili Sauce
Combine tomatoes, onions, sweet and hot peppers, sugar and salt in a large sauce pot.
Cook gently 45 minutes.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture; cook until mixture is reduced by one half, about 45 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir... - 42.0629
Colleen's Chili Sauce
1. In a large preserving kettle or saucepan, combine tomatoes, apples, onions, celery and green pepper; mix well.
2. Add brown sugar, vinegar, pickling salt, pickling spice bag and cayenne.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook slowly for 1 to 1 1/4 hours,... - 34.1084
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 49.5967
Tomato Chili Sauce
1) In a food processor, mix together celery, green and red peppers and onions.
2) Process the vegetables until finely chopped.
3) In a medium pot mix together tomatoes, applesauce, catsup, sugar, vinegar, Tabasco, salt, cinnamon, ginger,... - 45.4812
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.1667
Chili Cheese Ball
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Alternately grind Cheddar and blue cheese into small mixer bowl.
Add cheese spread, cream cheese, and garlic to bowl with ground cheese.
Mix at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Form into one or two balls, wrap... - 35.4185
Red Bean Beef Chili
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring, until the beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain off any fat. Turn into a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Add the beans, red peppers, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, chili... - 32.2745
Cincinnati Chili With Pasta
1) Follow package directions and cook noodles.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, brown the ground beef and onion;
4) Drain excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Stir in spaghetti sauce.
6) Boil... - 39.6519
Easy Chili Sauce
Scald, then peel tomatoes; cut in quarters, or eighths if tomatoes are large. (We like to remove at least part of the seeds at this point, but this is the tedious part of the preparation, and it isn't necessary.) Remove seeds and veins from peppers and grind... - 24.991
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine first 7 ingredients and heat with cover on high such that mixture comes to boil.
3. Reducing the heat to low, simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Continue cooking uncovered such that the... - 42.3809
Mexican Chili Con Carne
Cut the beef into 1/2-inch cubes, trimming off all fat, rind, and gristle.
Do not grind.
Cut the suet into 1/2-inch cubes.
Put the suet into a heavy iron pot or kettle and heat over low heat until there are 1 to 2 tablespoons of fat.
Remove and discard... - 43.2108
Chili Cheese Beef Loaf
1) Halve the peppers and seed them. Cut then lengthwise into thin strips. Thereafter, chop the peppers to make about 1/4 cup. Reserve remainder.
2) Take a large bowl and combine together bread crumbs, beef, pepper, salt, tomato sauce,... - 44.9832
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 42.6874
Chili Con Queso Dip
Cook sausage in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain well, set aside.
Combine cheese and undiluted soup in a heavy Dutch oven, cook mixture over medium heat, stirring until cheese melts.
Add crumbled sausage, picante sauce, and... - 28.0917
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown pork.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned pork, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, and tomato juice.
Stir in undrained... - 42.1008
Chili Cornbread Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Cheese Creations Sauce, beans, corn and chili powder.
2. Meanwhile, prepare cornbread mix according to package directions. Do not bake.
3. In... - 29.5018
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Mix corn, beans, mushrooms, celery, salad dressing and seasonings in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, use slotted spoon to divide salad among lettuce cups. - 31.2571
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 31.84
Red Pepper Spice
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture into an air tight container or a jar with tight lid. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Use as required.
4. Use in couscous, soups, as a marinade spice etc. - 26.8165
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Shake well before serving. - 22.2357
Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
Mix cheese, ranch mix, and green onions together and spread on tortillas.
Drain vegetables and blot dry on paper towels.
Sprinkle equal amounts of pimientoes, chiles, and olives on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Roll tortillas tightly and cover or wrap in... - 32.7294
1 Place plums and apricots in a wok. Add chili pepper sauce, salt and water. Bring to a boil and simmer gently 15 minutes. Add a little more water if the mixture becomes too dry.
2 Stir in sugar and vinegar and simmer 20-30 minutes until the sauce reaches a... - 26.4281
1 Drain out all the water from the chilies and discard it.
2 In a blender jar add all the ingredients except the oil.
3 Blend to a fine paste.
4 Set aside.
5 In a pan, heat the oil to smoking point.
6 Pour the oil over the prepared paste.
7 Mix... - 35.3183
1)Remove tops off the chilies and with a cocktail sticks remove seeds.
2)In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and keep aside half of the oil.
3)Stuff the mixture into the chilies from the top holes and put them in a clean, dry jar.
4)Pour... - 47.7894
Bharuchi Curry Powder
Clean all ingredients, dry roast, cool and grind each individually.
Mix, sieve and store in an airtight glass jar. - 31.4854
Grind all spices individually, except asafoetida.
Mix and place in a large tray.
Make a well in the centre and place asafoetida in it.
Pour boiling oil on top and crush it completely with a wooden spoon.
Mix well and cool.
Store in an airtight glass jar. - 37.4865
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 97.6943
Mix pounded masala in lemon juice.
Fill into chillies.
Pour into a dry jar.
Fry the baghar in it.
Add to chillies.
Then cover with lid.
Will stay for 1 month. - 39.4415
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 44.5468
This is a hot and spicy thokku that you can store for at least 10 days. If you like the heat of green chilies, you will love this. But I warn you not to have too much of this regularly, as this level of spiciness is not good for health. However, that... - 0
Caponata A La Siciliano
In kettle, half-cover eggplant with boiling salted water and cook until it is tender, turning once.
Let cool, peel off skin and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Remove excess seeds.
Cut each slice into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch.
Measure and store in small... - 43.7381
Slow-cooked Chile Con Queso
Chile Con Queso is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Chile Con Queso will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 24.8678
Backburner Barbecue Sauce For Ribs
1. Puree all the sauce ingredients in a blender. Put into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick and glossy (approximately 15-20 minutes).
3. Use at once or store for up to 3 weeks in the... - 34.0898
Texas Tortilla Twisters
Texas Tortilla Twisters - this is quite a heavy treat, however I adore this for its creamy-n-yummy flavor. The recipe donâ€™t require much cooking time - all that is required is the perfect mix and the perfect blend. Give this Texas Tortilla Twisters a... - 38.7225
Chilli Cheese Pan Pizza
1. Sift the flour and cayenne into a bowl, stir in a quarter of the cheese, 3 tbsp of the oil and 6-7 tbsp water. Mix together to form a soft dough. Roll out to a circle which will fit the base of a large frying pan.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying... - 33.9276
Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 33.9894
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
1.In a jar mix mayonnaise with chili sauce, India relish, hard cooked egg, pimiento, green pepper, celery, vinegar, dry mustard, green onions, paprika, black pepper, season all, turmeric and A- 1 sauce.
2.Mix well and refrigerate.
3.Serve with... - 34.5939
South Indian Mango Pickle
Have you always wanted to make pickle at home? Here is a South Indian mango pickle recipe and tips that you could follow and make it right in your kitchen. So now you can say bye to the store bought pickles and actually customise it to your individual tastes.... - 39.5804
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 32.4738
Combine all ingredients and store in a jar for up to 6 months. - 22.6473
Spicy Texas Rub
Combine all ingredients and store in a jar for up to 6 months. - 23.0157
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Simple Mexican Hot Chocolate is another addition to the comfort drinks' list. It hardly takes any effort to make it, and it will still remind you of your childhood days. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Enjoy! - 98.5234
1.Take a jar and put vegetable oil, vinegar, green onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and dilweed in it and close it by placing the lid.
2.Shake the jar well.
3.Use on salads. - 37.4737