- » Chili Meat
Chili Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili meat recipes.
1. Wash and pat the buffalo meat dry
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large pie plate, place the flour, oregano, coriander, cumin, and allspice and mix well
4. Add the meat to the pan and coat it well with the flour
5. In a... - 45.4228
Clam And Sausage Chili
Put th beans in a large pot.
Add fresh cold water to cover and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, then cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the coarse salt and continue simmering until tender, about 30 minutes more.
Drain and discard bay leaf.
Put the sausage meat... - 44.6989
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Hot Chili With Meat
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Discard drippings; set bacon aside.
Brown sausage in same pan.
Drain sausage, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
In reserved drippings brown diced beef, onions, green... - 41.8372
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
Red Chili With Meat
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Break chiles into pieces.
Combine chiles and water in a 21/2- to 3-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chiles are soft (about 30 minutes).
In a blender, whirl chiles and their... - 39.7769
Rio Grande Sausage Chili
Separate pork sausages in small pieces; brown in Dutch oven.
Pour off drippings; salt meat.
Add kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, onion and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.2373
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
1. Take a heavy large saucepan, place on medium heat and fry onion and bacon together, stirring now and then for 5 minutes, till onions turn tender.
2. Mix buffalo meat, and on medium heat evenly brown the meat. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer,... - 35.0433
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown the meat.
Add the onions and peppers, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garlic cheese bread. - 34.3582
Santa Fe Chili With Meat
Pour oil into a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle meat with flour and mix together.
Add meat and chile sauce to pan; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
Add... - 33.8302
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 32.7982
Sausage Onion Chili
In a large saucepan, brown sausage and beef; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook and stir for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. - 30.2194
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 29.7811
Spicy Sausage Chili
Place sausage, bell pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder in 2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up sausage after 2 minutes, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in remaining... - 26.4841
Chili Meat Recipes By Category