- » Chili Meat
Chili Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili meat recipes.
Hot Chili With Meat
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Discard drippings; set bacon aside.
Brown sausage in same pan.
Drain sausage, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
In reserved drippings brown diced beef, onions, green... - 39.3621
Red Chili With Meat
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Break chiles into pieces.
Combine chiles and water in a 21/2- to 3-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chiles are soft (about 30 minutes).
In a blender, whirl chiles and their... - 37.7988
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown the meat.
Add the onions and peppers, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garlic cheese bread. - 36.2748
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 36.2572
Santa Fe Chili With Meat
Pour oil into a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle meat with flour and mix together.
Add meat and chile sauce to pan; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
Add... - 31.3861
You May Also Like!
Green Chili Meat Loaf
This green chili meat loaf is prepared with ground beef and tomatoes with chilies and onion flakes. Mixed together, this beef meatloaf is quite spicy and can be adjusted to suit your heat profile. Bake this for a simple but filling meal on a weeknight. - 30.5556
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 91.9517
Meat Loaf With Chili Sauce
In bowl, combine beef, oats, carrot, onion, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Transfer to 8- X 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan.
Spoon half of the chili sauce over meat.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 1 hour or... - 32.7969
Chili Meat Sauce New Mexico Style
In saucepan cook beef or pork, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, chili pepper, oregano, cumin, and salt.
Cook, covered, over low heat about 1 hour.
Blend water slowly into flour; stir into meat mixture.
Cook,... - 35.4554
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 31.4441
No Meat Chili Beans
1) In a large skillet or saucepan, place all the ingredeints.
2) Simmer all the ingredeints for 10-15 minutes to attain the flavor.
3) The mixture should make at least 5 cups (1.25 l).
4) Serve the chili beans over corn bread or... - 38.4946
Grilled Meat Chili Nachos
Nachos on a grill, sounds amazing isn't it. Watch this outstanding video that displays an extraordinary recipe that would definitely add a special touch to your barbecue menu. See the interesting video that is stepwise and nicely explained. Great recipe for... - 116.992
Chunk Meat Chili
Soak beans in cold water 8 hours. Drain and set aside.
Place meat and drained beans in large saucepan. Pour in enough cold water to cover ingredients by 1 in (2.5 cm). Bring to boil over high heat. Skim off foam.
Drain meat and beans; return to saucepan. Pour... - 37.3536
All Meat Chili Con Came
1) In the first step, slightly brown the garlic, take off from pot and now fry the meat till brown and have the meat in small pieces, about 1/2 inch.
2) Serve hot. - 24.7763
Chili Meat Loaf
Combine eggs, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn chips, green onion, parsley, salt, and chili powder; mash beans slightly.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into two 7x3x2-inch loaves.
Tear off two 18-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty foil.
Place loaves on... - 40.6123
Chili Meat Recipes By Category