- » Chili Lime Scallop
Chili Lime Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili lime scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili lime scallop recipes.
Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa
Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa ! Wow ! I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood dish with a generous serving of my favorite savory seafood sauces. Try this Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa for my next meal and let me know if you like it 1 - 41.9718
Grilled Scallops With Salsa
1. To make salsa, place Avocada, red pepper, chilies, coriander, mint and lime juice in a bowl (a), toss to combine, then stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush scallops with oil (b) and cook on a preheated hot char-grill or barbecue plate (c) for 30 seconds each... - 32.9327
1 In a large bowl place the scallops and add in lime juice, enough to cover the scallops .Refrigerate for 3 hours or more.
2 In a colander drain the scallops well.
3 Add the remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Toss well.
4 Add... - 41.1462
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallop.
2) In a bowl, mix the scallop with all the remaining ingredients, except limes.
3) Put the lid on and refrigerate until needed.
4) Thread the limes and scallops, alternating, on 4 long skewers,
5) Grill the... - 43.7947
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. In medium-sized bowl, combine scallops with remaining ingredients except limes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
2. About... - 34.8137
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 47.4184
Broiled Sea Scallops With Fresh Coriander Salsa
Make the salsa: In a bowl combine all the ingredients and chill the salsa, covered, until it is ready to serve.
The salsa can be made 1 to 2 hours ahead.
In a bowl toss the scallops with the olive oil, the lime juice, the coriander, the garlic, and salt and... - 33.5843
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 39.6532
Pico De Gallo Pasta With Seared Scallops
This handmade pasta has a slightly spicy Pico de Gallo cream sauce with hints of lime and fresh cilantro. The spectacular pan seared scallops are from Digby, Nova Scotia and are diver harvested. They're tender, sweet and so easy to prepare. So I hope you're... - 119.351
Fish Appetizer Acapulco-style
Cut fish in small, thin pieces; if scallops are used, dice or thinly slice them.
Place in a bowl, stir in lemon or lime juice, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Stir in chiles, onion, tomatoes, salt, oregano, and olive oil. - 32.7057
Cut scallops into bite size pieces and place in a flat, shallow, glass baking dish. Cover scallops with freshly squeezed lime juice. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably over-night). Drain and discard lime juice.
In a large bowl, toss... - 28.4333
Slice the raw fish into thin strips.
If scallops are used, leave them whole.
Split the peppers down the side, remove and discard the seeds.
Cut the peppers crosswise into thin strips.
Combine the fish, peppers, onion, lime juice and salt.
Chill overnight or... - 35.2816
Ceviche is a simple dish with the scallops, shrimp and crab; tastes fabulous when chilled. - 102.345
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 35.8023
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring water and 2 teaspoons salt to a rolling boil.
Add shellfish; reduce heat and simmer until opaque when cut (2 to 3 minutes for scallops, about 3 minutes for shrimp).
Place shellfish in a deep bowl.
In... - 38.9093
Seafood Cocktail made with shrimp, crab, scallops, clams and avocado. - 110.543
Popping Clams With Sizzling Rice
1. Place a wok or 6-quart pot over high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic, chiles, green onions, and chili paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the chicken broth, clamjuice, chopped... - 28.8287
Piquant Marinated Fish
1. Cut fish fillets into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) square pieces.
2. Squeeze limes to yield 3/4 cup (180 mL) juice.
3. Combine fish and lime juice in medium glass bowl (not metal or plastic); mix well. Refrigerate, covered, stirring gently occasionally, until fish... - 38.4277
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.2716
Chilled Seafood Gazpacho
For the soup, in a blender or food processor, puree tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion, chicken broth, tomato juice, and Sauvignon Blanc until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the seafood, mix all ingredients... - 35.6606
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add jalapefio and bell pepper strips and saute 4 to 5 minutes.
Add green onions and saute 1 minute more.
Transfer vegetables to a plate and set aside.
Flatten veal to 1/8 inch... - 41.2658
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
(ep7) Feeling Homesick: Vietnamese-inspired Kim Family Wraps
Feeling HOMESICK kinda sucks.. but it does seem to be one of those emotions that are naturally part of the human condition. I mean, home IS where the heart is right? So it makes sense we miss home when we go away. But never fear - theres a meal for that! When... - 0
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015