- » Chili Lime Corn
Chili Lime Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili lime corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili lime corn recipes.
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
Corn On The Cob With Chili And Lime
1) In a medium pot, boil water.
2) Cook corns in the boiled water on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
3) Drain the corns.
4) In a shallow plate, arrange the corn ears in a single row.
5) Over the corns, squeeze the lime juice liberally.
6) In... - 37.6598
You May Also Like!
Mexican Corn On The Cob With Mayo, Lime, And Grated Cheese
We have a rule in our house: You can’t grill in the summertime without corn on the cob. It’s always on our table, and our Mexican-style version is a big hit. Parmesan, mayo, and a sprinkle of chili powder make it a spicy side dish that is always a winner... - 27.9607
Chili Lime Sardines
Here is a recipe which is easy to prepare, gets ready within minutes and is delicious as well! Chilli lime sardines needs least preparation and cooking time, and to top it sardines have omega 3 and a high calcium content making it very nutritious. This dish... - 118.135
Scorched Corn & Chili Salsa
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn.
Place corn on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds).
Grill until lightly browned on all sides, turning as needed.Remove corn from barbecue... - 26.6598
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Corn On The Cob With Chili Spread
This Corn On the Cob with Chili Spread tastes incredible ! Previously, with a simple rubbing of lime, butter and salt would not seduce me to having a corn cob, but this irresistible chives and chili powder made all the difference ! Just try this Corn On the... - 33.9972
Bean Corn And Rice Salad With Chili Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, corn, scallions and jalapeno peppers. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is well... - 38.147
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Lime And Tortilla Soup
Cut tortillas into 1/2 x 2-inch strips.
Fry in 1/2-inch 365-degree oil in small skillet until brown and crisp; drain on paper towel.
Saute onion and chili pepper in 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan until tender but not brown.
Add chicken broth, chicken and... - 46.84