- » Chili Ketchup
Chili Ketchup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili ketchup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili ketchup recipes.
Ketchup From Scratch
Preparing Ketchup from scratch need not be difficult as seen in this video. - 102.228
Barbecue Sauce With Vodka And Ketchup
Check out this unique barbecue sauce recipe with vodka. The video here presents this super simple recipe to make a flavorful barbecue sauce in just a few minutes. Take a look and try out this effortless recipe with a flavorful twist to make your barbecue more... - 132.152
Stovetop Barbecued Burgers
1 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop; set aside.
2 Form the beef into 4 even patties about 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 3/4 inch thick.
3 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add... - 36.3293
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and stir occasionally until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes. - 24.6345
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 29.5678
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 0
Tomato Apple Catchup
Simmer the tomatoes and apples, covered, until soft; then press through a coarse sieve.
Cook the onions and garlic together in the water, covered, for 20 min.
Strain through a coarse sieve and add to the tomato pulp in a kettle.
Add the salt, pepper, sugar,... - 37.3186
Cook first 3 ingredients, uncovered, 30 mm.
Press through sieve or food strainer.
Boil pulp, uncovered, 30 min.
Tie spices in cheesecloth bag; add to pulp with remaining ingredients in a kettle.
Boil, uncovered, 30 min., or until quite thick, stirring... - 36.297
Bbq Sauce - In 60 Seconds
Add loads of flavour to grilled food by using it as a sauce, or something to marinade your chicken in. It's easy to make in just 60 seconds - Enjoy! - 0
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 116.11
Hot Barbecue Sauce
Do you like barbecues a lot? If you do then you need barbecue sauce too. There are lots of readymade brands available but there is nothing like a homemade barbecue sauce, which is cheap and tasty too. Watch the video for the recipe, the chef too just like you... - 136.088
Ribs And Barbecue Sauce
Ribs And Barbecue Sauce do add flavor to a whole lot of your other main dishes. Serve this Ribs And Barbecue Sauce with your choice of dish. A real good one! - 28.4354
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper... - 31.7423
Brown beef in shortening; stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup, ketchup and chili powder; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavours.
Stir often. (Add a little water if desired); serve on buns. - 24.0991
Cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan; drain and crumble.
Dust liver with flour; brown in bacon drippings.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; cook for a few minutes to thicken sauce. - 23.4647
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown beef in it.
2) Cook and stir to separate meat particles.
3) Pour soup, ketchup, and chili powder.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently and add little water to thin if required.
6)... - 35.165
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off fat, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Dust liver with flour; brown in drippings.
Add soup and chili sauce.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes or until tender.
Uncover;... - 27.0244
In a large saucepan, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 22.5096
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon slices, until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon, drain well and crumble.
2) Sprinkle the livers with flour, until thoroughly coated.
3) Saute the livers in bacon drippings, until browned.
4) Stir in the crumbled bacon... - 35.8817
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 110.868
Tofu Chili Burgers
Saute onion, celery and bell pepper in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Crumble tofu into a large bowl. Process oats in a blender until the consistency of coarse flour. Add to tofu. Mix in 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
Add sauteed vegetables and ketchup,... - 30.7706
Chunky Beef Chili
1. Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat. Drain and return to pan. Add ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. - 31.5738
Beefed Up Chili
1. Heat a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and add onion.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and onion is limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and... - 45.654
If you are in a mood to enjoy some spicy food, this video is just perfect for you. Check out this video that shares a recipe for Indian style paneer chili that you would surely like. The video is nicely explained and the recipe uses ingredients that are... - 91.5806
In a 3 quart glass casserole, saute ground beef and onion 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Mix flour with tomatoes and add to meat mixture.
Blend in kidney beans, salt, chili powder, thyme, and water.
Cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway... - 35.0177
This Paneer chili is a Indo- chinese fusion food that you would fall in love with. Combine the Indian cheese (Paneer) in a Chinese style sauce and add an interesting twist to your everyday menu. - 35.5212
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.... - 26.517
Baked Chili Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Saute garlic and onion in hot bacon dripping until lightly browned.
Add beans in their liquid and all remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours or until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Or bake... - 37.1302
1) In a bowl, mix together thoroughly all the ingredients.
2) Serve as a dip with vegetables of your choice. - 29.5316
Creamy Chili Crayfish
If you are fish addict, you must watch this video. The chef here tell how to make chili crayfish by using a combination of spices and seasoning. Try it as this dish would make a perfect treat for you and your family. - 112.009
Beef Chili Burgers
In 2-quart casserole combine ground beef and vegetables.
Cover and micro wave on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to mediumand cook 7-10 minutes... - 37.7686
Spicy Chili Cheese
Cheese appetizers are favored at most parties, here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make chili cheese using cottage cheese or paneer cubes, seasonings, vegetables and oil. Good as appetizers with sauce or with rotis, naan and rice. - 120.779
In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain.
Add beans, soup, celery, green pepper, onion, ketchup, brown sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 29.5738
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.1364
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 131.229
Mix together all the burger ingredients and form the meat into 6 patties.
The recipe can be prepared ahead and refrigerated or frozen until needed.
If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator or, better yet, in a few minutes in a microwave oven on the defrost... - 32.6785
Chili Lime Sardines
Here is a recipe which is easy to prepare, gets ready within minutes and is delicious as well! Chilli lime sardines needs least preparation and cooking time, and to top it sardines have omega 3 and a high calcium content making it very nutritious. This dish... - 121.509
Green Chili Burgers
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the green onions, garlic, marjoram, thyme, red pepper, and chilies over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until the onions are softened.
Transfer the mixture to a medium-size bowl and let cool to room temperature.
2 Add the... - 32.009
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 137.008
Zesty Chili Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Cover and chill. - 24.2352
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.3466
Best Chili Con Carne
Here's a quick video I put together for Hello Fresh to make the best chili con carne. Its actually a chocolate chili con carne, using star anise to give a great depth of flavour with minimal cooking time. - 112.846
Tiffany's Barbecued Ribs
1. In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Put ribs into a 9x13-inch (23x32-cm) baking dish and cover with sauce. Cover with tin foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Preheat oven... - 29.3001
Cottage Cheese With Chili
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese is very popular in North India used in curries or appetizers. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chilli Paneer or Cottage Cheese with chilli which is a fusion dish of Indian and Chinese. Great vegetarian treat to enjoy with... - 115.528
Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce
Have you ever tried this wonderful Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce? I often make it for my barbecued meat preparation and trust me they are great! Try making this Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted... - 35.1032
Lotsa Beans Chili
1. In slow cooker brown ground beef and bacon and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 1 hour.
3. Lower heat to Low and cook for 7-8 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 38.509
In small skillet, heat oil at setting 6 or 7 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until softened.
Set aside to cool slightly.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, beans, onion and garlic mixture, chili powder, cumin, and... - 37.2925
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 107.984
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 105.349
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan.
Coyer and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Strain, forcing pulp through into the sauce. - 33.0223
The Baron's Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add all the liquid ingredients, except for the ketchup, water and tomato paste.
3) Over moderate heat, stir all the ingredients together till they have dissolved properly.
4) Add the ketchup,... - 41.2898
Remus's Kansas City Classic Sauce
1) Into a bowl, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add the vinegar and stir well.
3) Add in all the remaining ingredients and stir well till the mixture has thoroughly blended.
4) Serve or use as preferred. The sauce can be served at room... - 37.7525
Hot Szechuan Sauce
1 Remove the seeds from the red chillies and soak them in hot water for half an hour.
2 Drain and grind to a smooth paste.
3 Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute ginger, garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
4 Add the prepared red chilli... - 49.6089
In skillet, brown beef in shortening; stir to separate meat.
Add soup, ketchup, and chili powder; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
Stir often.(Add a little water, if desired.) - 24.8297
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, chili sauce, sherry, sugar and garlic.
Pour over spareribs, laid out flat in roasting pan.
Marinate at least 4 hours, turning often.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Broil slowly over charcoal 20 minutes, turning often.
Mix... - 37.5073
Simmer onion, celery and tomatoes with their juice, until tender (about 10 minutes).
Add ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar.
Season to taste, and thicken slightly with flour. - 26.441
Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 31.7594
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Note: This is quite a hot sauce.
If you prefer it milder, reduce amount of horseradish and omit tabasco. - 26.4852
Put pork ribs into a 13x9x2-inch (33x23x5 cm) baking pan.
Put remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process 3 or 4 cycles at BLEND, or until onion is finely chopped.
Pour over ribs.
Bake at 325°F (160°C) for 1 1/2... - 37.1334
Paneer Creole has a Extraordinary taste.The Green Chillies and Spring Onion gives the Paneer Creole Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 43.889
Speedy Barbecue Sauce
In saucepan, cook celery with chili powder in oil until tender; add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 27.0282
Place all ingredients in stockpot, simmer for 4 hours, then strain through sieve or if you like chunky style, puree in blender. - 24.8983
1.Blend together chili sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce.
2.Serve cocktail sauce with shrimps, clams, crabmeat and oysters. - 26.9633
Quick Hash Patties
Then remove both ends from cans.
Push out hash and cut into 6 slices.
Put slices on lightly greased shallow pan and broil until browned.
Spread with chili sauce or ketchup and crisscross 2 strips of cheese over top of each.
Broil until cheese is... - 30.4677
Individual Egg Bakes
Partially cook bacon in microwave or oven until about halfway done (do not overcook); drain.
Spray eight 10-oz.custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Line each cup with one bacon strip.
Spoon 2 tablespoons ketchup or salsa on top of bacon.
Break one egg... - 30.7522
Beef Brisket With Horseradish Sauce
Sprinkle the beef with seasoned salt; coat evenly with flour.
Set on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast at 450CF 30 minutes.
Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, and horse radish; mix well and spoon over meat.
Pour boiling water into bottom of pan; cover.
Reduce... - 34.3777
Boiled Shrimp With Seafood Sauce
In small mixing bowl, mix chili sauce, ketchup and lemon juice.
Place water in 3-quart grill-safe casserole.
Tie pickling spice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Place in water.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate,... - 34.1624
Dried Beef Sandwich
A wholesome complete meal in minutes is what this dried beef sandwich recipe offers. Take a bite on your way to work. - 38.8335
Special Hamburger Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. - 21.7139
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator. - 24.0292
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 30.3797
Brown beef in shortening; stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup, ketchup, and chili powder; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
(Add a little water, if desired.) - 24.5949
Nan's Sloppy Joes
1) In a saucepan, heat some oil and brown the beef onions.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onion, ketchup, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar and sugar. Mix well.
4) Close the slow cooker with... - 42.1468
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail
In a medium saucepan, cook shrimp in a small amount of water until tender and pink, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and onion if... - 34.903
Scrumptious Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Who doesn't like to dip shrimp into a yummy cocktail sauce? This fuss-free, scrumptious sauce makes for an excellent accompaniment with deep-fried delights and adds extra zing to fish and seafood dishes. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step on how to... - 92.2009
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add in the condensed beef broth, chilli sauce or ketchup, vinegar, onion and crumbled blue cheese, if using.
2) Close the lid and shake its contents thoroughly.
3) Serve the Dieter's Delight Dressing over a plateful... - 27.0774
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Use to marinate chicken, pork, or spareribs. - 20.13
Stir all ingredients together.
Spoon over hamburger patty or directly on bun.
Keeps for ages in refrigerator. - 26.1496
Tangy Cocktail Sauce
This tangy cocktail sauce is super easy to prepare and homemade. Non cooked is made with chili sauce or ketchup combined with horseradish and lemon juice concentrate. Flavored with added worcestershire sauce, it can be served with fried or grilled seafood or... - 19.8839
Dieters Delight is easy to make recipe. Dieters Delight gets its taste from cheese mixed with beef broth and flavored with vinegar. Dieters Delight is eaten along with the salad. - 21.1441
Deviled Cod Steaks
Wipe cod steaks with damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients together and spread over fish.
Arrange on greased ovenproof platter.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 30.2715
Liver Meat Loaf
Simmer liver in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes, then put through food chopper.
Combine minced liver and water in which it was cooked with the remaining ingredients.
Shape into 2 loaves and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350F(180C). - 24.7877
All American Barbecued Chicken
1. In a non-reactive medium saucepan, combine onion, chili sauce, ketchup, molasses, Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard, and Tabasco. Mix well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a... - 27.128
Tangy Pork Spareribs
? Place ribs in large roasting pan. Mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, garlic and Tabasco together; pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 6 hours in refrigerator; turn ribs over once.
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Remove... - 30.022
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1. Take a 8-inch round glass cake dish and add ketchup, water, chili sauce, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid pepper sauce to it.
2. Arrange the hot dogs over sauce in a dish and stir the mixture until the sauce gets coated to the hot... - 32.2337
Shrimp Cocktail With Horseradish
Mix all ingredients, except shrimp, together in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve sauce in small bowl to accompany shrimp. - 24.0306
Chef's Style Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter in a skillet; add next three ingredients and saute until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, including salt to taste; simmer 30 minutes covered. - 30.1081
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Breasts
To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the unheated grill rack with no-stick spray.
Then light the grill according to the manufacturer's directions.
Place the rack on the grill.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan, stir together the chili sauce,... - 41.6513
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 40.7091
Wafer Wrapped Prawns
In a bowl mix prawns, green chili and oyster sauce together.
Cut filo pastry in 4-inch squares.
Place a heaped teaspoon of prawn filling in the center of each square, draw the corners of pastry together and twist them to form a small package.
Place on a... - 35.9537
These Hot Dog Buns taste ijncredible ! Try these sandwiches with savory sauces.Tell me if you've liked these Hot Dog Buns. - 19.0251
Spicy Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy, then pour into bowl, cover and chill. - 27.4182
1. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients into it
2. Let it stand for half an hour so that the flavours blend in
3. Serve with seafood - 32.0163
Tex Mex Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine beer, chili sauce, cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes... - 26.7199
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 37.7992
Jean And Tammy's Sloppy Joes
1) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onion, pepper, tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4... - 40.3928
Spinach Salad With Creamy Dressing
Tear spinach and lettuce into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, bacon, mushrooms and eggs.
Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, lemon juice and honey; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat... - 29.8113