- » Chili In Bread Bowl
Chili In Bread Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili in bread bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili in bread bowl recipes.
Super Bowl Chili Mexicano
Would you like to try an authentic chili recipe this weekend? Watch this video now. The chef shares her personal favorite recipe for Super Bowl Chili Mexicano, that can be easily prepared at home. Hit the play button now. - 90.6701
Fish Louis Salad In A Bread Bowl
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, and dash salt.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold the whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
Cover... - 41.8513
Big Salad In Bread Bowl - Summer
The big salad in bread bowl is a very original idea for a trip outdoors... nice to see and quick to prepare, it will certainly be a hit among your friends! - 135.946
How To Cook Chili
Do you want a hearty yet stylish meal for the entire family? Today, Dave is cooking a gourmet like meal that is Bread Bowl Chili, its sausages, tomatoes and beans cooked with garlic and spices. Its served hot in a bowl made of bread. It’s a no effort and... - 116.321
Chili Pepper Cheese Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, margarine, eggs, salt and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour, 1/2... - 44.5674
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
Sift the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and salt.
In a bowl combine the eggs, milk, corn, 41/2 tablespoons of the butter, the onions and peppers.
Stir into the cornmeal mixture just until combined.
Fold in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
Pour the batter into a hot... - 36.8545
Chili Corn Bread
Corn bread is a classic recipe that you must have had at home some time or the other. If you haven't then here is the authentic and easy way to make chili corn bread right at home. - 51.4063
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
1. In 8-1/2-inch ceramic ring mold, grease the inner surface.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend eggs, sour cream and mix.
3. Drain corn.
4. Add corn to egg mixture.
5. In the greased ceramic ring, pour half of the batter.
6. Add chilies and... - 40.3656
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare crusts: Lightly spray 2 Flan Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
In Batter Bowl combine corn-muffin mix, eggs, milk and corn; stir to combine.
Pour half of batter into each Flan Pan and bake 20 minutes.
Cool corn-bread crusts... - 46.1036
Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, and corn and blend well.
Combine corn meal, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour liquid gradually, but quickly, into corn meal, mixingjust until dry... - 35.0202
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 118.766
Mexican American Chili Corn Bread Pie
Put mixture in casserole dish 1 1/2 to 2 inches from top.
In separate bowl mix two small packages of corn bread (following package instructions).
After it is mixed, spread corn bread mixture on top of casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 400°. - 36.0127
Chili Cheese Garlic Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with butter or oil
3. In a bowl, combine butter and minced garlic, mix well
4. Spread the mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
5. Arrange the slices on the... - 0
Cheese And Green Chili Corn Bread
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch square baking pan.
Mix the flour, sugar, corn meal and baking soda together in a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg with the sour cream and milk, then stir this liquid into the dry ingredients.
Drain... - 33.2086
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 46.2946
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Chili Cheese Cornbread
In a large bowl, thoroughly blend together all but the last two ingredients.
Grease a shallow, 8-inch, round, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Pour half the batter into the greased baking dish.
Spread chopped chilies and 1/2 cup of cheese over the... - 40.7188
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 33.2336
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.3442
Double Corn And Chile Spoon Bread
1.Preheat a broiler (griller).
2. On a broiler pan,place the chiles and slip under the broiler.
3.Broil (grill), turning , just until the skins are evenly charred.
4.Onto a plate, transfer chiles.
5.Cover with aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 47.6088
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
Chili Turkey Loaves
1 Cut chili peppers into 8 portions; remove seeds. Cut 4 ounces of the cheese into eight 3 x1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks; shred remaining cheese.
2 In a bowl beat eggs; stir in tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.... - 34.5599
Chili Cheese Beef Loaf
1) Halve the peppers and seed them. Cut then lengthwise into thin strips. Thereafter, chop the peppers to make about 1/4 cup. Reserve remainder.
2) Take a large bowl and combine together bread crumbs, beef, pepper, salt, tomato sauce,... - 44.9832
Thyme And Chili Cornbread
1) Take a large bowl to sift flour, polenta and baking powder, all together. Add husks back to the bowl. Mix Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon rind and chili flakes to the bowl and combine thoroughly.
2) Take a small bowl to whisk milk, oil and... - 48.7651
Chile Bread Staffs
To Prepare Chiles: With scissors, cut chiles into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in a 4-cup microwavesafe measure and cover with 3/4 cup water.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until very soft.
To Prepare Batter: Remove chiles from liquid and... - 43.9694
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix chili sauce, pickle relish and beer.
2. Heat at High for 5 minutes; stirring once.
3. Heat at Medium for 5 minutes until sauce thickens; stir once.
4. Add frankfurters and mix.
5. Heat at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes,... - 38.1393
Chili Relleno Mini Casseroles
Brush both sides of tortillas with butter.
Place each tortilla in an individual ovenproof 10-oz.custard cup or casserole, pressing down in center to form a shell.
In a bowl, combine the cheese, flour, salt and pepper; set half aside.
To the other half, add... - 36.12
Rosemary And Red Chili Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large cookie sheet or 12-inch pizza pan and grease it.
3. In a large bowl, add flour mixture with yeast, rosemary and red pepper and mix well.
4. Mix 1 cup hot water, olive oil and 1 egg until the... - 44.031
Chili Pork Sandwiches
These Chili Pork Sandwiches are truly filling ! With an delicious assortment of vegetables and meat, you can€™t ask for a more satiating fare for you meals ! Give these Chili Pork Sandwiches and let me know if you've found them as good as I do. - 45.7953
Bluefish With Chili Crumbs
1 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter with the oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the bread crumbs and parsley; stir and cook for 5 minutes or until... - 29.8962
Besun Ki Roti
Sift the two flours and salt into a large bowl.
With your fingers, mix in the dried and fresh chillies, onion, coriander and mint.
Gradually stir in the water, form it into a soft dough and knead for about 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 8 portions.
Roll out... - 45.6827
Chile Jack Corn Loaf
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine corn, buttermilk, margarine, egg, and egg whites; stir mixture well.
Press roasted red pepper and chiles between paper towels until barely moist.
Add pepper and chiles to... - 39.9831
Mexican Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Oil 8-inch square baking pan.
Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in small mixing bowl.
Blend sour cream, eggs and Crisco® Oil in medium mixing bowl.
Add cornmeal mixture, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, corn... - 45.8985
Green Chile Cheese Corn Bread
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray square pan with non-fat cooking spray (9 x 9 x 2 inches).
Measure all ingredients in order listed in bowl; stir just until flour is moistened.
Batter should be lumpy.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake in a 9-inch pan 35 minutes or until... - 32.011
Cheese And Chile Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) Add the chili to work bowl after drying with a paper towel. Pulse on/off until coarsely chopped.
4) Change the setting into SHREDDING DISC setting.
5) Insert the... - 45.9579
Green Chile 'n' Cheese Biscuit Bread
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Place 1 biscuit in center of greased cookie sheet.
Arrange remaining biscuits in circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center biscuit.
Gently press out to 10-inch... - 37.4783
Green Chile Bread
In a blender or food processor, whirl chiles until smoothly pureed.
If desired, add ground red pepper.
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand until softened (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan, combine milk and... - 36.2981
Green Chile Bread
In a blender or food processor, whirl chiles until smoothly pureed; you should have 3/4 cup.
Taste puree; add cayenne if you want a hotter flavor.
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over water; let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Meanwhile, in a 2- to 4-cup... - 36.2008
Green Chile Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, cumin, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine the buttermilk, eggs, chiles, and melted butter in another medium... - 33.6963
This is a Caribbean Patee Fusion Recipe. Adding some Caribbean flavours into traditional recipes. Here we have chili made with ground chicken, spices, vegetables and mushrooms, and the three types of beans. We add Cumin, and scotch bonnet along with coriander... - 0
Cabernet Sirloin Chili
A beef chilli with beans is perfect for a cozy dinner with family and friends. Watch Robin create this delicacy in her warm kitchen. You may want to stock on some of the basic ingredients of the recipe as it is going to be relished and prepared time and again... - 111.598
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.97
Spicy Chili Made The Healthy Way
Who wouldn't enjoy a spicy and sumptuous chili for lunch? The ideal meal to warm you up on a cold winter day. Prepared this way, the dish offers a wealth of proteins and complex carbohydrates that keep you satisfied and energized for the rest of the day. - 0
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 117.265
Saute peppers, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Stir in pepper, hot sauce, and corn, cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat, let cool.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 2... - 42.5779
Popular Mexican Cornbread
In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until well blended.
Rinse seeds out of chiles, finely chop chiles, and add to egg mixture.
Then add corn, sour cream, cornmeal, salt, baking powder, and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese; stir until thoroughly blended.
Pour into a... - 35.5667
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 93.7074
Chili Cheddar Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and butter, then mix in the chilies, onion, and cumin.
Spread the cheese mixture on 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread. - 27.5621
White Chili Using Chickpeas
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas and beans.
Soak them in cold water to cover overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans with water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 60 to 75 minutes, or... - 40.5827
Would you like to prepare this Chili Rellenos at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 48.7678
An exciting and sumptuous chili recipe. It provides a great foundation from which chefs can make their own personalized version. - 29.5344
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 48.7514
Left-over Brisket Chili
Does the leftover meat bother you and you cannot use them in sandwiches? Try making some quick and fast forward chili recipe from the chef in this video. This recipe is made from the leftover brisket and is ready really fast. Watch the video to learn how to... - 115.469
Spicy Cheese Chili Toast With Garlic
Simple and yummy. This video prepares a fine snack with cheese and chili toast with a twist. Made a bit zesty, this is a great party snack and a sure accolade winner. The bread is crispy and the spicy flavor with the cheese does wonder to this easy and... - 126.704
Finely chop vegetables, put into large pot and add garlic, tomatoes, tomato juice and ground top sirloin.
Meat must be crumbled slowly into mixture or it will cook in chunks.
Add kidney beans and allow this stew to simmer for at least two hours.
Then add: 6... - 33.2841
1) In a bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape into 16 meatballs.
3) In skillet heat fat and drop meatballs in batches.
4) Brown the meatballs in the fat. Pour off fat.
5) In the same... - 44.5435
Chili Relleno Meatballs
Chiles in the meatballs, chiles in the sauce—this lively dish delivers hearty Mexican flavor.
In a large bowl, beat egg and milk until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs and parsley.
Add ground beef, mixing lightly until well combined.
Divide meat mixture into 10... - 39.314
Cocktail Meatballs In Chutney Chili Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 1/4 inches.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, butter, garlic and chili powder.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until - 34.7517
Pumpkin Chili Dip
1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season... - 105.264
Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne
1. In a saucepan brown beef, onion, green pepper and garlic and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 5-6 hours.
3. Serve in bread bowl. - 35.3073
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.6951
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Meatballs In Chili
In bowl combine bread crumbs, milk, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix thoroughly.
Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
In 12-inch skillet brown meatballs in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Stir in... - 41.275
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.5754
Chicken Chili Relleno
Reserve 8 whole chiles; chop remaining whole chiles.
Combine chopped whole chiles, drained chopped chiles, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 45.0015
I like to make this chili in two steps. I first braise the beef for 3 1/2 hours and I refrigerate it overnight. This allows all the flavors to meld and the final result is amazing. However, if you do not want to do that and would rather eat it the day you are... - 137.692
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 111.76
Western Chili Con Chocolate
In heavy saucepan, saute bacon until light brown; stir in oil and onion.
Add meat and fry until brown.
Add tomatoes, chili powder, Ground Chocolate, garlic salt, cumin, and pepper; heat to boiling.
Add kidney beans and green pepper.
Simmer, covered, 20... - 37.9144
Health And Fiber Rich Chili Con Carne
1) Add in beans into a large bowl. Cover with enough water and let soak overnight.
2) Transfer the water and beans into a casserole the following day. Cover and cook on low flame for 1 1/2 hours.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil or margarine. Add in beef... - 45.2835
1. Mix the meat, crumbs, milk, salt and pepper and shape the mix into five patties.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and brown the patties
3. Remove the patties and set aside.
4. Add the onions and the garlic to the same pan and... - 45.5216
1. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoon olive oil. Saute the red onions till translucent.
2. Add tomato, kidney beans, corn, water and salt. Stir, close and bring it to boil.
3. In the meanwhile, in a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Add red bell... - 116.629
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.279
Chili Meatball Casserole
Chili Meatball Casserole is a spicy ground beef bake with vegetables, hominy and cheese. You'll simply fall for this flavorful casserole. Eat it as it is or with pasta. Do let me know if you want to know more about this Chili Meatball Casserole. - 39.6099
Beef Roll With Chili Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Holding a sharp knife parallel to the countertop, slice the steak open horizontally, to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side.
In a large heavy saucepan, cook the mixed vegetables and half of the onions, green peppers, and celery in... - 43.9495
Pyaz Green Chili And Paneer Toast
You must have eaten paneer toast many times. But have you ever tried combining paneer with onions and green chilies to make the toast? Here follows the simple recipe for the same. - 0
Chili Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms; remove stems.
2. Combine bread crumbs, nuts, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
3. Put butter and onion into an 8-inch glass pie plate. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH; stir after 1 minute.
4.... - 36.6129
Chili Burger With Avocado Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place mince in a large mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, chilli, cumin, tomato paste and coriander.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 43.3485
Chilies Stuffed With Cheese
1) With a sharp knife, cut the cheese in 8 rectangles. Each piece should be 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch long.
2) Around each piece, wrap a strip of chili.
3) In the flour, roll the stuffed chilies.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 45.1207
1. Freeze the beef partially to facilitate cutting.
2. Slice the beef into thin strips about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and cornmeal with the remaining 1 cup water.
4. In a large, heavy pot heat the olive oil.
5.... - 45.5738
Chili Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for meatballs and mix well with a fork.
2. Shape mixture into walnut size meat balls about 1 tablespoon each. You should get about 24 meatballs.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt... - 43.8683
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.66
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 82.769
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
1. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, red and green bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the same pan over the stove and add some olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Season... - 0
One Pot Chicken And White Bean Chili
Go the healthy way by cooking with canola oil! Try this easy recipe for a chili dish with chicken and white beans! Watch this video for more on this recipe! - 126.013
Green Chili Cornbread Casserole
1)In a large bowl empty the can of whole kernel and cream style corn along with the mild chilies, sour cream, eggs and melted butter and stir well.
2)To the bowl now add in the corn bread mix, make sure to stir this slowly as you combine the cornbread... - 0
Beef Stew And New York Chili
These one pot meals are so easy to cook. There are such minor differences between stew and chili. I called it New York chili because I used black beans instead of kidney beans. Just a slight difference in ingredients give each soup its unique flavors. It... - 125.727
Quick And Spicy Sausage Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off the fat
2. Stir in the un-drained pork and beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt; boil the... - 39.5856
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light... - 44.1283
Chili And Sausage
1) Into a frying pan, add the ground beef and the sausage and fry till it is evenly browned
2) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions, coarsely
3) Mince the garlic using a garlic press, or by using a knife
4) Pour off the extra fat from the meat and tip... - 45.4812
Chili Turkey Loaf
MAKE foil handles for loaf.
Mix all ingredients except salsa in large bowl.
Shape into round loaf and place on top of foil strips.
Transfer to bottom of slow cooker using foil handles.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until temperature is... - 43.1927
Onions And Green Chili Omelette
Omelette can be made in a number of ways and is a popular dish consumed in almost all parts of the world. Looking for a simple to make omelette? Here follows a simple recipe of an omelette cooked with green chilies and onions. - 0