- » Chili Hoisin Fish
Chili Hoisin Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili hoisin fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili hoisin fish recipes.
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Fun With Rice Wrappers
In this video, you will find how to use rice paper wrappers while making various dishes. If you want some fun in the kitchen, take a look at this recipe video. - 121.013
All Purpose Oriental Ginger Sauce
In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the broth, sherry or wine, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chili sauce until well combined.
Use as a marinade or sauce when grilling or broiling chicken, fish or lean pork.
To use the SAUCE AS A... - 36.6474
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Sizzling Mongolian Scauops
1 In a bowl combine scallops, soy sauce and sherry. Heat oil in a wok. Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute. Add ginger, scallops and marinade, stir-fry 2 - 3 minutes.
2 Blend in sauce ingredients and stir-fry until boiling. - 30.1915
Sizzling Mongolian Scallops
1 In a bowl combine scallops, soy sauce and sherry. Heat oil in a wok. Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute. Add ginger, scallops and marinade, stir-fry 2 — 3 minutes.
2 Blend in sauce ingredients and stir-fry until boiling. Serve at once on hot sizzle plate. - 34.3382
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982