- » Chili Hamburger
Chili Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili hamburger recipes.
Making chili for dinner? Enjoy cooking by watching this video and follow the recipe given below. The video is fun and the music is peppy enough to get you into the groove! A simple recipe for a quick weekday dinner. - 101.158
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 43.8281
Hamburger Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in olive oil.
Cut bacon up fine and fry until brown.
Put minced meat in with onions and cook until meat is white.
Add tomato catsup and kidney beans.
Mix mustard, sugar, chili powder, pepper and salt.
Make into a paste with water.
Add to mixture... - 38.2097
Help For Hamburger Chili Style
1) In a skillet, add the meat to brown over medium heat.
2) Discard the excess fat.
3) Pour in 4 cups water and add the remaining ingredients.
4) Stir well and bring the mixture to a boil by increasing heat.
5) Reduce heat to simmer, without cover for... - 37.3273
You May Also Like!
Thoroughly mix all ingredients except hamburger buns.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
Freeze in a large freezer bag, with waxed paper between each one.
To prepare for serving, thaw patties and hamburger buns.
Grill or fry patties to desired pinkness in center. - 29.1255
Hamburgers With Chili Beans
1. Make Hamburgers: Toss all ingredients in medium bowl until well combined. Lightly shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Broil hamburgers, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes for medium rare. Turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, make Chili Beans:... - 37.628
Guacamole Hamburgers With Monterey Jack And Chilies
Handling the chuck as little as possible, divide it into fourths, shape each fourth into a ball, and with your thumb make a depression in the center of each ball.
Fill each depression with a piece of the Monterey Jack and 1 teaspoon of the jalapeño chilie - 24.3716
1. Saute onions.
2 Brown hamburger.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Season to taste.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes. - 30.8537
1. Saute onion with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a large frying pan; stir in remaining ingredients except olives; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring several times, about 30 minutes to blend flavors; stir in olives. - 27.4362
In frying pan, cook onions, meat, garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
Add cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
In Dutch oven or large pot, simmer kidney beans, tomato sauce and whole tomatoes.
When meat mixture is ready, drain and add all to... - 38.8827
Low Carb Chilli Without Beans
If beans hold you from enjoying beef chilli, here is a Low carb Chilli without Beans. Chef of lowcarb4life has come up with this for her low carb diet fans. She uses a lot of vegetables instead of beans and a can of fire roasted green chilli paste for extra... - 95.3669
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet cook beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce,... - 41.1012
Chili Burger Patties
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine ground beef, chili sauce, prepared mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Form into 12 patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes.
Turn patties and grill till desired... - 33.4427
Chili Hamburger Recipes By Category