- » Chili Guacamole
Chili Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili guacamole recipes.
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 42.5584
Guacamole Chili Dip
1. To prepare guacamole: In covered blender or food processor, combine first 6 ingredients; blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add 1/2 cup onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 36.0049
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1. Sprinkle a bowl with a little salt and rub with the garlic. Mash the avocado in the bowl and season with one-quarter teaspoon salt, the chili powder and lemon juice.
2. Stir in the onion. If desired, the fleshy part of ripe tomatoes, diced, may be added;... - 30.2702
You May Also Like!
Guacamole With Green Chili
Put all ingredients in blender container.
Blend ingredients till smooth. (When necessary, stop blender and use rubber spatula to scrape down sides of container.) - 28.7901
Guacamole Hamburgers With Monterey Jack And Chilies
Handling the chuck as little as possible, divide it into fourths, shape each fourth into a ball, and with your thumb make a depression in the center of each ball.
Fill each depression with a piece of the Monterey Jack and 1 teaspoon of the jalapeño chilie - 24.3716
Guacamole (mexican Avocado Dip)
Chop tomato very fine in wooden bowl;add pulp from avocado, and mash with silver fork or wooden spoon.
Blend in remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
As a dip, serve in bowl surrounded with crisp crackers or raw vegetables.
For salad dressing, increase lemon... - 26.6449
Guacamole is a nature's delight food; the buttery texture has almost replaced the butter from the vegan's palate. It’s the healthiest fruit that helps reduce cholesterol from heart and prevent accumulation of cholesterol more than any other fruit. The chef... - 75.7937
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 121.375
Exotic dishes like guacamole are always popular and if the recipe comes from Chef Patrico's award winning restaurant, there has to be something special about it. Watch this video to follow his secret to the best Mexican guacamole in New York. - 107.207
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make chili butter, place butter, lemon rind, chili sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 36.4581
Spicy Guacamole has a fiery taste. The chillies and lime juice gives the Spicy Guacamole a flaming taste. Must cacth ut. - 25.4228
1) In a medium bowl, add tomatoes. Crush them using a potato masher or throw them into the blender.
2) Slice the avocados in two longitudinally. Take the pitts off and peel them. Slice the flesh and add into the crushed tomatoes. Mash till well... - 34.8809
Chili Guacamole Recipes By Category