- » Chili Garlic Vinegar
Chili Garlic Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili garlic vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili garlic vinegar recipes.
Spicy Chili Pepper With Vinegar
This Chili Basics is a spicy treat ! Try out a course of plain rice with the Chili Basics for lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 42.8384
Potatoes In Chili Vinegar
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place onions, jalapeno and red chilies, garlic, sugar, capers, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, vinegar and water in a bowl and mix to... - 32.9329
Squid With Vinegar And Garlic
Prepare the squid, reserving the ink sacs. Cut bodies of squid into 4 cm squares and score with the point of the knife in a diamond pattern. Combine marinade ingredients in a pottery, glass or enamel-lined bowl and squeeze in the ink from the reserved sacs.... - 33.6433
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.799
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Barbecue Sauce With White Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 5... - 35.4894
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
Would you like to give an Oriental twist to your dish today? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce. The blend of flavors in this sauce is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 88.1283
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Chili Garlic Sauce
Process all ingredients in a blender until fine.
Keep refrigerated in a covered jar.
Serve with steamed poultry or with rice and other cooked dishes. - 28.6727
Quick Chili Con Carne
Quick Chili Con Carne has a grand taste. Quick Chili Con Carne gets its taste from beef mixed with chili powder and beans, flavored with shortening. Quick Chili Con Carne is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 37.4022
Chili Sea Scallop Kabobs
To prepare sauce, heat oil in a pan.
Saute onion with ginger, garlic, and hot-pepper flakes for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add remaining sauce ingredients.
Simmer 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Thread scallops and snow peas alternately onto skewers.
Brush... - 42.7842
Pickled Red Hots
1. With a sharp knife, make a slit in side of each chile. Put chiles into sterilized jar. Add garlic, oil, dill, and sugar.
2. Fill jar with vinegar, put on lid and screw top, and shake to mix. Leave in a cool place until ready to use. - 25.2888
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.5993
Chilli Garlic Sauce
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until the sultanas are very Soft.
Cool the mixture and liquidise it.
Store in a clean sterilised bottle.
Note: You can make it even milder by using tomato sauce.
The... - 29.4068
Festive Chili Con Carne
Crumble meat into microwave-safe plastic colander.
Place colander in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at High power until meat is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes; stir with fork to break up meat every 2 minutes during cooking.
Discard... - 44.4163
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.1823
Tomato Chutney Using Cider Vinegar
1) In a saucepan combine, all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour or until thick, stirring frequently.
3) Cool and pack in sterile half-pint preserving jars.
4) Serve as desired. - 37.6315
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 48.8676
Sautéed Beef Tripe With Red Wine Vinegar
Have you tried the beef tripe? It is one of the lesser known beef cuts which is tasty but less expensive. You will enjoy the recipe, after you try it once. Watch the video to learn how to prepare it. - 94.1605
Marinated Eggplant Livia
Marinated Eggplant Livia has a Marvelous taste.The Red chilli and Wine Vinegar gives the Marinated Eggplant Livia Stupefying taste. - 36.7082
Salsa Grilled Steak
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the salsa, chili peppers, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until smooth.
Transfer the salsa mixture to a gallon-size self-closing plastic bag.
Add the steak.
Seal the bag and marinate in the... - 36.6314
Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit each chilly up to the end of the stalk, keeping the stalk as it is.
2. After grinding the ginger-garlic paste in vinegar, boil the rest of the vinegar with tamarind. Cool, strain, and set aside.
3. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil, add... - 38.4813
Lbj Barbecue Sauce
Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, salt, water, celery, bay leaves, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, pepper and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain. - 32.84
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.6258
Hot Barbecue Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper and chili powder.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 5 minutes.
Stir... - 33.9603
In frying pan, cook onions, meat, garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
Add cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
In Dutch oven or large pot, simmer kidney beans, tomato sauce and whole tomatoes.
When meat mixture is ready, drain and add all to... - 38.8827
Slow Baked Chili Lamb
1. To make chili paste, place chilies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chilies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chilies and discard... - 33.1247
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 31.2369
Chili Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, chili powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Add the chicken, apples, celery, and walnuts and toss the ingredients together to combine. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Set some lettuce... - 36.7197
How To Make Sweet Chili Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sweet chili sauce. - 0
Western Hot Sauce
In saucepan combine catsup, water, onion, vinegar, oil, brown sugar, Worcestershire, mustard seed, paprika, oregano, chili powder, salt, cloves, bay leaf, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring once... - 32.3181
Place chicken in 2 large shallow containers.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill chicken over low coals... - 31.8584
Backburner Barbecue Sauce For Ribs
1. Puree all the sauce ingredients in a blender. Put into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick and glossy (approximately 15-20 minutes).
3. Use at once or store for up to 3 weeks in the... - 34.0898
Kung Pao Shrimp With Cashews
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In a flat pan spread cashews in a single layer; roast until golden brown (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Remove and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil; set aside.
3.... - 35.6453
Chili Eastern Style
Cook ground beef until gray then chop fine.
Add onion, chopped very fine.
Then add garlic, vinegar, tomato sauce, chili powder, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and water.
Put bay leaves and allspice in spice cup.
Cook over medium heat for 3... - 39.1528
Ginger-garlic Dipping Sauce
Combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and vinegar in a blender or food processor.
Puree and then stir in the cilantro and spring onion. - 28.2844
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 39.9533
Microwave Barbecued Spareribs
1. Place ribs in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Arrange onion and garlic on top. Add mixture of remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25... - 32.532
Mexican Bean Dip With Bacon
1. Place bacon pieces in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon pieces, set aside. Place beans in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into bacon drippings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Stir in... - 31.1422
1. Remove seeds from capsicums or chillies.
2. Peel and chop ginger and garlic.
3. Grind together all ingredients using vinegar.
4. Mix all ingredients together. - 36.3979
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.3504
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 42.8934
Press out excess water, then crumble.
Sauté onion and garlic in nonstick cooking spray.
When onions are tender, add tofu and sauté another few minutes.
In large pot, mix all ingredients and simmer for one hour, stirring chili frequently. - 32.8562
Homemade Hot Chili Paste
If you're looking for the recipe of Hot Chili Paste then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy Hot Chili Paste at home. The paste can be used while making any dish. This is really hot and amazing. - 108.998
1) Heat oil and saute garlic and onion in it.
2) Add ground beef and cook in low heat, stirring to crumble.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the beef and cook for one hour, uncovered.
4) Check for seasoning and serve. - 41.7885
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 92.4564
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, and garlic in a large enamel or stainless steel kettle. Tie the allspice, mustard seeds, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the kettle, bring to a boil, and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Add the remaining... - 32.183
In a microwave oven, cook beef, onion and garlic on high for 3 minutes in a covered 2-qt.microwave-safe dish; stir to crumble meat.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes; drain.
Add the next six ingredients; cover and cook on high for 6 minutes.
Stir in the... - 36.2462
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 128.99
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
Black Bean And Butternut Squash Chili
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss squash with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and a pinch of pepper.
3. Roast on a baking sheet for 45-60 minutes, or until squash is tender (amount of time will vary depending on size of cubes). Check part way... - 0
Slow Cooked Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, beans, onions, chilli powder, salt, garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar.
2) Simmer and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Serve hot over the bed of rice, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 33.6851
Chili Bean Dip
Place first seven ingredients into blender; cover and blend on high until smooth.
Add bean cooking juice if mixture is too thick.
Add cheese; blend until smooth.
Taste and add seasonings.
Pour into the top of a double boiler or a very heavy saucepan and heat... - 38.9419
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 41.4573
Chili Con Came
Place beans and 3 cups of water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Do not drain.
Set aside for 1 hour, then return beans to heat, adding water to cover if necessary.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until beans are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 41.549
Combine ground beef, onions and water in a saucepan.
Simmer until beef turns brown.
Add tomatoes with liquid, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin, allspice, salt, cayenne, cinnamon, garlic powder and bay leaves.
Cover; simmer 3 hours.
The fat... - 44.2876
Tomato Garlic Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute until transparent.
Add brown sugar and honey; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to medium low.
Cover; cook 20 minutes or until thickened. - 38.0604
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 47.3059
Hot Garlic Eggplant
1 In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
2 Add in the pork and saute until cooked.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and set aside.
4 In the pan, pour the rest of the oil.
5 Add in the eggplant, and cook until the pulp is... - 43.6034
Olives With Dill
1. Drain the olives and crack them with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand a day or so in a cool place.
Place in sterilized jars, seal and store in the refrigerator. - 27.2205
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 47.6639
Beer Boiled Shrimp
In a medium saucepan, combine beer, bay leaf, mustard seeds, sugar, dill seeds, chili flakes, salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Add shrimp; simmer 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Pour cooked shrimp... - 42.3999
Chicken Chili Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, and stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often. - 35.9511
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 32.4738
Home Style French Dressing
1. In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover the jar with its lid and process the ingredients for 10 to 15 seconds at medium high speed, until they are well amalgamated.
3. Use the dressing to make a simple, quick and healthy... - 32.2286
Thai Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, 1/2 cup water, both the sugars, chilies, salt, garlic, and chopped cilantro.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugars.
3) Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room... - 43.1521
This pickled tuna recipe is prepared with canned tuna. Flavored with lemon juice and with cooked chilies and garlic, the pickled tuna is served with the sauce. Best served chilled with olive slices, the pickled tuna makes an easy do ahead dinner, that love to... - 44.1923
Red Peppers Catalan-style
1 Put the eggs into a saucepan of cold salted water. Boil them for 10 minutes over low heat, then cool in cold water. Shell and quarter them.
2 Broil the red peppers under high heat or hold them in a flame on a fork until the skin bubbles and darken. Then... - 38.9614
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and stir occasionally until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes. - 26.1685
Pickled Chili Spread
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, salt, dill seeds, mustard seeds and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cook and stir until sugar dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chilies.
Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Turn into a small bowl.
Cover and... - 39.7843
Cincinnati 5 Way Chili
Brown meat in a large heavy skillet over high heat.
Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add tomato sauce, catsup, vinegar and 1 cup hot water.
Blend in remaining spices, honey and chocolate.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minut - 36.5406
1) Dice the peaches, pears, onions, and tomatoes.
2) Deseed and chop the peppers, peel and dice the garlic.
3) In a kettle, mix the fruits and vegetables, then stir in the sugar, vinegar, allspice, and salt.
4) Gently simmer for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours... - 41.9419
Quick Chili Beans
1) In a saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Stir in cumin and chili powder and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Mix all the remaining ingredients and simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Add salt and pepper... - 38.6084
In a large kettle heat oil over low heat.
Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chili powder, mustard seed, cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon.
Saute for several minutes.
Cut canned tomatoes into large chunks.
To the sauteed vegetables add tomatoes,... - 41.5269
Golden Flower Turkey With Bamboo Shoots And Chili
1. In a bowl mix the turkey with egg white and cornstarch and leave it aside.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and white pepper and keep it aside.
3. In a wok or skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil until it shimmers and stir-fry bamboo... - 43.2102
Green Chili Pork
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add pork in batches and cook each batch about 4 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
Using a slotted spoon, remove pork to a plate.
Add onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, jalapeno pepper, oregano and... - 45.9729
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Southwest Vegetable Chili
In 3-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients; simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in vinegar, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring mixture to a boil; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 32.2842
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Homemade Chili Sauce
Combine oil and flour in a 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. - 38.367
Braised Chili Con Carne
1) In a large skillet, crumble the ground beef and saute in shortening, until browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Serve the Chili Con Carne immediately on a... - 38.7706
Chili Baste Turkey
Combine all ingredients in a pan; simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Starting 1 hour before the turkey is done, baste the turkey all over with the warm basting sauce, using a wide, soft pastry brush or basting brush.
About every 10 minutes, gently brush more sauce all... - 24.525
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 41.841
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 30.8493
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
Double Chili Sauce
Brown the beef, onion and garlic in small amount of shortening in a kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
May be served with hamburgers, hot dogs or spaghetti. - 29.9876
Chili Soft Shell Crabs
Prepare Chili Sauce.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Leave whole or cut in half.
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Stir-fry shallots, garlic and gingerroot 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
Increase heat; add crabs.
Stir-fry... - 40.2261
Spicy Vegetable Chili
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in oil till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney and great northern beans, along with all remaining ingredients except cheese.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove... - 39.3043