- » Chili Garlic Oil
Chili Garlic Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili garlic oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili garlic oil recipes.
How To Cook Garlic Chili Oil 蒜香辣椒油
It is always fun to make flavored oil at home. This garlic chili oil recipe could possible be the easiest recipe. Check out the video for more detail. - 76.5044
Chili Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Many gourmet Italian cookbooks call for garlic and chili infused olive oil. Watch this video to learn how to avoid the heavy price tagged and unhealthy processed commercial flavored olive oils and make this simple and delicious garlic chili olive oil at home.... - 95.8227
Snow Peas With Chili Oil
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add peas and cook until bright and crisp-tender, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain; wipe out saucepan.
2. Add oil, garlic, and salt to saucepan and set over medium heat. Return snow peas to pan. Cook, stirring,... - 26.8085
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 106.292
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio - Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
1. For making pasta - sift the flour on a clean working surface.
2. Create a well in its center and add broken egg and a pinch of salt.
3. Gradually knead them by hand for about 15 minutes until they become elastic and soft.
4. Cover the dough... - 42.4268
Soy Oil Chili Con Carne
This Chili Con Carne is terrific ! Try out this amazing beef, bean and seasonings mix for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chili Con Carne are welcome ! - 34.0824
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Garlic Chili Prawns
Garlic Chili Prawns is one of those delightful and unique prawn preparations that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after having this Garlic Chili Prawns you will wish you had made more of it! - 29.1591
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 34.4277
Garlic Red Chili Sauce
1. Place chilies in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Transfer chilies and soaking water to blender container; process until smooth. Transfer puree to 2-quart (2-L) saucepan; whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Heat over medium-high heat to... - 29.4985
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.9815
Friar's Beard Chicory With Garlic And Chili
1 Trim friar's beard chicory.
2 Rinse well.
3 Dry in a salad spinner or gently dry with paper towels.
4 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
5 Add the whole, lightly minced garlic cloves and fry gently until browned.
6 Crumble in the... - 38.3763
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Filipino Kangkong And Tofu In Chili Garlic Sauce
Most of us make a conscious effort to including greens in our diet. Boiled, blanched or raw greens are not so appealing, especially for kids. This Pinoy recipe of kangkong (water spinach) with tofu in a chili garlic oyster sauce is a good way to get your... - 114.017
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
Prawns With Garlic And Chili
Marinate the prawns with the chillies, white wine or lemon juice and 2 tbsps of olive oil for at least an hour.
Heat the remaining olive oil in a heavy frying pan and toss in the garlic.
Let the garlic sizzle and when it turns golden, add the prawns and fry... - 27.3809
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
Chili Garlic Seared Fish
1)On a plate place the fish fillets and apply oil.
2)Apply a tablespoon of red chili paste and lemon juice on each fillet and rub into the fish.
3)Sprinkle granulated garlic, onion powder and salt on both sides and set the fish aside for 3... - 0
Burnt Chili And Garlic Noodles
The taste and aroma of browned garlic is magical. Here is a simple noodles recipe which goes well with almost all Chinese style gravy and even at times can be enjoyed as it is. - 0
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Chili Cheese Garlic Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with butter or oil
3. In a bowl, combine butter and minced garlic, mix well
4. Spread the mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
5. Arrange the slices on the... - 0
Chili And Beans
Soak beans overnight in cold water.
Drain off water; put beans, onions, and salt into a large kettle; add water to come 2-inches over beans.
Simmer about 4 hours, or until tender; add hot water if necessary, to maintain liquid level.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 38.5827
15 cloves garlic, 10 dry red chillies (soak in hot water for 20 minutes).
Grind together, make a smooth paste and add 1 teaspoon chilli oil. - 14.7251
Pickled Red Hots
1. With a sharp knife, make a slit in side of each chile. Put chiles into sterilized jar. Add garlic, oil, dill, and sugar.
2. Fill jar with vinegar, put on lid and screw top, and shake to mix. Leave in a cool place until ready to use. - 25.2888
Spaghetti Tossed In Hot Olive Oil
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and chili powder. Stir and cook 2 minutes over very low heat.
Place hot spaghetti in large bowl Pour in hot oil with garlic and chili and seasoniwell. Toss to evenly coat.
If desired, add julienned... - 22.5317
Hot Texas Red Chili
Hot Texas Red Chili is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hot Texas Red Chili; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 39.3296
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.9559
Soak beans and wheat overnight in the water.
Next day, pressure cook them for 2 hours or pot cook them for 3 or 4 hours.
Stir the oil and seasonings into the beans.
Add the vegetables to the beans.
Simmer until the beans and wheat are tender.
Season with... - 39.5603
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.1162
Chile Garlic Peanuts
Separate the heads of garlic into cloves.
Trim off the root ends, but don't peel the cloves.
Put the oil in a pan large enough to hold everything, and heat it until it is almost rippling.
Add the peanuts, garlic, and chiles; cook, stirring and shaking... - 33.7754
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.5993
Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic Lime And Chile Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, in one layer if possible, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using tongs, flip the shrimp over and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lime... - 40.6487
Mussels With Beans & Chili
Mussels With Beans & Chili is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 37.3492
Cut meat into 1/4-in pieces.
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven, brown meat in oil; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same pan, saute onions, green pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes until vegetables are tender.
Return meat to pan.
Add remaining... - 37.5612
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 32.7982
Chili Spiced Scallops
In a small bowl, stir together the chili sauce, soy sauce, broth, honey, ginger and pepper; set aside.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium heat.
Then add the onions and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5... - 41.5765
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, MSG, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Add peeled tomatoes with liquid.
Cover and simmer on low heat... - 43.0891
Padilla's Chili Verde
Padilla's Chili Verde is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Padilla's Chili Verde dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.565
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 38.2091
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 46.1888
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
Chili With Beer Chili Con Cerveza
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, soak beans in enough water to cover and let stand overnight, adding more water if required.
2. In the beans and soaking liquid, add 1 tablespoon salt.
3. Bring to a boil, then cover... - 43.0414
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 45.8411
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Green Chili Sauce
In blender container combine tomato, chili peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro or parsley, oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or till... - 33.128
Raw Vegan Chili
A true Vegan Chilli recipe is rare to find. Here's one that will please you and make all vegan eaters happy. Mark the video as you will want to come back and try the recipe again and again. - 67.9045
Favorite Chili Con Carne
Saute onion, garlic, and green pepper in hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Add ground beef, cook over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble beef.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring... - 29.2982
Garlic Spread Or Butter For Garlic Bread-my Style
If you're looking for the recipe of making homemade garlic spread, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses minced garlic in the recipe. Garlic bread goes well with many dishes, such as pasta, lasagna. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the simple recipe... - 93.9912
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 29.2888
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
Spicy White Chili
In a 3-qt.saucepan, saute onions in oil until tender.
Stir in garlic, chilies, cumin, oregano, cayenne and cloves; cook and stir 2-3 minutes more.
Add broth, chicken and beans; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in cheese until... - 40.3119
Put the onion and garlic in a casserole with the oil, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the chilli (chili), chilli (chili) powder, chopped red and green peppers and 60 ml / 4 tbsp reserved tomato juice. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes... - 31.1979
Lynn S Quick Corn And Chili Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together corn, eggs, cornmeal, garlic, and vegetable oil.
Place half of the corn mixture into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle on chilies and cheese; pour remaining half of corn mixture on top.
Bake 45 minutes or until mixture... - 33.2386
Lynn's Quick Corn And Chili Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together corn, eggs, cornmeal, garlic, and vegetable oil.
Place half of the corn mixture into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle on chilies and cheese; pour remaining half of corn mixture on top.
Bake 45 minutes or until mixture... - 36.239
Quick Turkey Chili
Stir the tomato puree in very hot oil until it thickens, then add the onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until the onion is soft.
Stir the poultry cubes into the hot mixture, take it from the heat and leave for at least 2 hours.
Reheat, then add... - 38.0942
Zero Oil Momos
It is a kind of dumpling preparation originally from Nepal but loved across the globe. There are a number of variation of it, done in different shapes and with different fillings. This one is the most basic vegetable momo. - 0
The chili calamari is a squid recipe. Prepared with red dry chilies and garlic to taste. Cooked in a oil of choice, the chili calamari is peppy and savory and can be served with pasta or rice. - 31.6272
Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit each chilly up to the end of the stalk, keeping the stalk as it is.
2. After grinding the ginger-garlic paste in vinegar, boil the rest of the vinegar with tamarind. Cool, strain, and set aside.
3. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil, add... - 38.4813
Green Chili In Sesame Seeds
Dry roast the sesame seeds and grind them in a food processor or a spice grinder until they are powdery.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the green chillies and fry them for about a minute.
Using a slotted spoon, remove from the oil and set... - 42.4214
Big Bowl Chili
Big bowl chili is a beef chili prepared with loads of veggies in it. Flavored with red wine and herbs, the big bowl chili is spiced with chili powder and garlic amongst others. Served with rice, this chili makes a full and complete meal. - 45.0538
Quick Chili Con Carne
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat for about 1 minute. Add the onion, green pepper, beef, and garlic, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 7 or 8 minutes, or until the onion is soft and the beef has browned.
2. Add the... - 33.7471
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
Jims Super Hot Chili
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add garlic and stir until it begins to color (about 30 seconds).
Crumble in beef: then add onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili... - 43.3796
Mexican White Chili
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add diced chicken breast, and saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from pan, and set aside.
Add shallots and garlic to pan, and saute until... - 42.8582
Chilli Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large heavy based frying pan.
Add minced beef and cook until meat browns, stir continuously.
Add soup, salt, chilli powder and water.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add green pepper and beans, simmer... - 35.5964
Roasted Acorn Squash With Chile Vinaigrette
Tired of eating the same old boring squash dish. If yes, then this roasted acorn squash recipe would be a nice departure from the traditional recipe. Chef Hermann further uses a luscious chili vinaigrette recipe to jazz up this luscious dish. Make most of... - 85.7799
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Saute onion, green chilies, and garlic in oil in cooking pan of chafing dish over medium heat until onion is tender.
2. Reduce heat to low, and add remaining ingredients, except tomato juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
3. Add tomato... - 35.4069
Hunan Chili Relish
Coarsely chop chillies, garlic and onion.
Heat oil and stir fry the chopped ingredients for 1 minute.
Add salt and serve warm or at room temperature as an appetiser, or to accompany fried rice. - 28.958
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 41.5721
Hearty Turkey Chili
In Dutch oven, sauté onions, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans; simmer,... - 35.7369
Squash With Chilies And Ginger
1. Peel onions and cut into 1/2-inch wedges. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions, ginger, garlic, and chilies in oil until vegetables are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, with a... - 34.9856
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
Chili Con Quesco Dip
Chili Con Quesco Dip goes well woth corn chips and crackers. This Chili Con Quesco Dip is liked by my kins for its spicy tang. The recipe is way too simple and you can brew this Chili Con Quesco Dip in a jiffy. - 32.1331
Garden Harvest Chili
In a 3-qt.saucepan, saute red pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, butternut squash and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until squash is almost tender.
Stir in... - 31.4048
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Spicy Thai Chili Chicken Easy
Chicken with spice is characteristic to Asian Chicken preparations and here is one such recipe from Thai cuisine. Check out the chef making Chili Chicken using chicken breast slices, chili pepper and other flavoring ingredients. Great when served along with... - 78.8918
Pork Pieces With Chili Sauce
Mix the pork slices with the soy seasoning ingredients and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Combine all of the chili-garlic sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the oil in a skillet or wok.
When it is very hot, add the green pepper and... - 43.474
Szechwan Garlic Prawns
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar, salt, soy sauce, water and sherry, and stir until dissolved.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add garlic, chilies and brown lightly.
3. Add prawns, a few at a time, and stir-fry about 2 minutes, until pink. Remove with a slotted spoon... - 32.2677
Darbari Dal (zero Oil)
Straight from royal kitchens, healthy though unlike its traditional version is oil free, and replaces fat rich ingredients like coconut with lots of veggies, pulses and coriander. A combination of dal and veggies is flavored with spices like garlic paste,... - 0
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is a classic accompaniment which can enhance the taste of your meal manifold. Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is an easy to make recipe and goes excellent with Bread And Cheese. Believe me, you will certainly have your guests calling up... - 46.8614
Lobster With Sizzled Ginger Chilli Oil
1. With scissors, cut lengthwise along the top of each lobster shell to the end of the tail, leaving the fan end intact. Spread the shell open and carefully pry out the meat, leaving it attached at the fan end; lay the meat over the top of the shell.
2. Crush... - 34.9294
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender; stir in soup.
Cook manicotti in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut shells in half crosswise, if necessary, to fit two individual baking dishes or a 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 42.9913
Masala Masoor Dal- Zero Oil
Masoor, a very nutritious lentil, is also very pleasing to the palate. Cooked in well-chosen spices, this dal is not only tasty and zero-oil but also brims with protein, iron and folic acid. It goes well with cooked rice. Soaking masoor dal overnight not only... - 0
1. In a large casserole dish, mix the onions, the red onions, garlic, cumin, olive oil, tomato sauce, bacon rind, chili powder, and flour
2. Mix everything and cook slowly on a slow flame for three hours.
3. Serve hot with sour cream and... - 32.8333
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0