- » Chili Enchilada
Chili Enchilada Recipes
Chili enchilada is a popular Mexican dish of baked rolled tortillas containing chilies. The chilies may be used in filling or combined with the enchilada sauce. Generally, the chilies are combined with a cheese or ... More »
Cholula Hot Sauce & Chili Enchilada
Can you believe that Mexican Cholula hot sauce can also be made at home? With simple guidance from Bhal Dave you can make this exotic sauce. Also watch him make Chili Enchilada at home in a simple and quick method. So when is your Mexican dinner planned? - 64.7102
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.8896
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl mix chili and half of the olives; keep aside.
3. On a nonstick baking sheet, arrange tortillas and bake for about 1 minute until it is softened.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the chili mixture at... - 40.7188
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 38.7707
Chili And Enchiladas
Make Chili con Carne: In hot oil in large skillet, saute 1 cup chopped onion until golden—about 5 minutes.
Remove to small bowl.
In same skillet, over high heat, cook meat, stir- ring occasionally, until browned—about 15 min- utes.
Stir in saute'ed onion,... - 38.2662
Green Chili Enchiladas
Brown ground beef, and saute onions.
Combine with chili powder, salt and pepper.
Reserve 1 cup cheese in a 1-quart freezer bag to use when serving.
Spoon enough meat mixture and cheese on each tortilla to cover a third of it.
Roll tortilla beginning at the... - 38.1269
1. Make filling: Saute frankfurters, onion and garlic in vegetable oil in medium-size skillet 5 minutes, or just until onion is soft. Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce and beans. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Prepare tortillas: Heat griddle or large skillet... - 31.9597
Chili Enchilada Recipes By Category