- » Chili Egg
Chili Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili egg recipes.
Chile Egg Fluff
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9xl3 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine the flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, butter, green onion and green chiles in a large bowl... - 37.2149
Chili Stuffed Eggs
1. Shell eggs, halve lengthwise, remove yolks and put through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend egg yolks with remaining ingredients and pile into white halves.
3. Garnish each with parsley, if desired and serve. - 33.6833
Chile Poached Eggs
1 (Omit this sauce preparation if using prepared chile stew.) Simmer together the chiles, onion, tomato, beef stock, garlic, oregano and salt in a frying pan. When onion is tender, and liquid has thickened to a soup consistency, sauce is ready.
2 Place the... - 33.4374
Roasted Chiles With Egg
1. To roast chiles, place chiles on a 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat, turning often, until charred all over (5 to 8 minutes). Cover with foil and let cool on baking sheet; then remove and discard skins. Cut a slit... - 33.363
Red Chile Deviled Eggs
Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring just to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cooL Remove the shell from... - 23.971
Chili Stuffed Eggs
1. Shell the eggs; halve lengthwise; remove the yolks and put through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend egg yolks with evapo'rated milk, vinegar, chili powder, salt, mustard and onion powder; pile into whites; garnish each with parsley, if desired. - 22.2965
Chili Egg Recipes By Category