- » Chili Egg
Chili Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili egg recipes.
Chili Stuffed Eggs
1. Shell eggs, halve lengthwise, remove yolks and put through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend egg yolks with remaining ingredients and pile into white halves.
3. Garnish each with parsley, if desired and serve. - 32.9623
Roasted Chiles With Egg
1. To roast chiles, place chiles on a 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat, turning often, until charred all over (5 to 8 minutes). Cover with foil and let cool on baking sheet; then remove and discard skins. Cut a slit... - 30.9426
Chili Stuffed Eggs
1. Shell the eggs; halve lengthwise; remove the yolks and put through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend egg yolks with evapo'rated milk, vinegar, chili powder, salt, mustard and onion powder; pile into whites; garnish each with parsley, if desired. - 19.9697
You May Also Like!
Chili Eggs With Cheese Sauce
Prepare Cheese Sauce; cover and keep warm over very low heat.
Heat oil (1/8 inch) in 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook tortillas until light brown.
Drain on paper towels; keep warm.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; carefully slip 1 egg at a time... - 28.7564
Ranchero Eggs With Chilies
1. Combine butter, green pepper, onion and garlic in a 10"x 6"x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are fairly tender-crisp, stirring twice. Stir in tomatoes, mashing with a fork to... - 25.4384
Mexican Eggs With Chilies
1. Layer Cheddar cheese, chilies and Monterey Jack cheese in square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Beat eggs, flour and milk in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 4 minutes, stirring with fork every minute, until hot. Quickly and evenly pour egg... - 27.219
Chili Cheese Eggs
1. Layer Cheddar cheese, chilies and Monterey Jack cheese in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Beat eggs, flour, salt and milk in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%), stirring with fork every minute, until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Quickly pour egg... - 29.2073
Eggs With Chili Sauce
1) In skillet, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
2) Add the lettuce, chilli peppers, coriander and oregano.
3) Cook for 3 minutes or until the lettuce has wilted.
4) Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 47.279
Green Chili And Jack Cheese Omelet
Lightly mix the chili, Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Fill each omelet with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Fold, then top with more shredded sharp cheddar cheese, if desired, and melt cheese quickly under the broiler. - 20.7706
Penny from Bluffton, SC makes this look so easy. We're told there are no special effects... just pure spicy, cheesy goodness. - 14.3684
Batter For Stuffed Chilies
1 Beat eggs well. Dip stuffed chiles into eggs, then dredge chiles with flour and salt mixed together. - 17.1213
Chili Relleno Bake
Drain peppers; halve lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cut Monterey Jack cheese into strips to fit inside peppers.
Wrap each pepper around a strip of cheese; place in greased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Combine eggs and milk; beat in flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 32.7803
Chili Pepper Mayonnaise
Place the egg yolks in a blender.
With the machine running, very slowly add the oil until a thick sauce is formed.
Add the lemon juice, salt, chili powder and Tabasco.
Turn machine off, pour sauce in a bowl and serve with scallops. - 27.3163
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion in margarine for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Pour Egg Beaters® into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set.
Stir in chiles, corn and pimientos; cook 1... - 27.639
Chili Egg Recipes By Category