- » Chili Dry Pinto Bean
Chili Dry Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili dry pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili dry pinto bean recipes.
Pinto Bean Chili
Soak the pinto beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, dram the beans, cover with 4 quarts of cold water, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and cook the beans gently, uncovered, until tender, about 70 to 80 minutes.
In a 3- to... - 36.3981
Pintos With Chilis
Soak beans overnight, drain, put on with cold water (as much water as beans), boil until tender, season with salt
Boil 2 hours, or simmer slowly 5 to 6 hours. - 25.9036
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Pinto Bean Stew
1) Drain the pinto beans.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, garlic, oregano and chili powder for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes to the onion mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
5)... - 46.7794
Blue Ribbon Pinto Beans
Place beans in large heavy saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to boil.
Return beans to saucepan.
Add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches.
Add remaining ingredients except salt.
Bring mixture to boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer about 3 1/2 hours... - 39.0839
Pinto Beans Texas Style
Brown onion in nonstick skillet.
Add remaining ingredients except rice.
Heat; stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot rice.
Divide evenly. - 34.1279
Southwest Beer And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.8849
Pinto Bean And Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the pinto beans and keep them in a big pan.
3) Pour water into the pan and boil the pinto beans on low heat. Allow them to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Drain the pinto beans and... - 43.1177
Bbq Cowboy Pinto Beans
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, hot water, onions, and chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain off all the cooking liquid. Stir in... - 29.856
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado is a dish I prepare quiet often for my parties! The dish is simply delicious! You will love this Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado recipe. - 46.4038
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 35.676
1. Soak pinto beans overnight in water to cover; drain.
2. Combine beans, water, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and pork hocks or salt pork in large kettle.
3. Bring to boiling; lower the heat; simmer over low heat 2 1/2 hours, or until beans are very... - 27.8922
Place beans in large saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Drain, return beans to pan.
Cover with water by 2 inches.
Add all ingredients except salt.
Boil, reduce heat and simmer until beans are done, about 3-1/2 hours.
Add salt to taste and cook... - 37.2426
Spicy Pinto Beans
1) In a large bowl, soak pinto beans in cold water and keep standing for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick- soak method.
2) On the following day, drain the pinto beans and keep... - 42.7087
1. Soak beans in water overnight. Do not drain.
2. Cook beans in water about 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 34.7415
Smoky Barbecued Pinto Beans
1. Combine beans and water and soak overnight or quick-soak.
2. Add enough water to cover beans.
3. Place it over heat, and bring to a boil.
4. Insert bacon, onions, and tomatoes to the beans mixture, and return to a boil.
5. Reduce... - 45.9163
Wash beans, drain, and place in heavy kettle or saucepot with the water; bring rapidly to boiling.
Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered 1 hour.
(If desired, pour the water over the washed beans in kettle, cover and let stand overnight.
Do... - 41.5587
Pork Roast And Pinto Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) Remove the beans and reserve the soaking water.
3) Place the roast in the bottom of the cooker.
4) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, green chilies , beans and their soaking water.... - 42.0854
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Pinto Pie With Cornmeal Crust
Mix the first 3 ingredients together along with enough of the reserved bean cooking water to make a batter.
Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
Melt butter in skillet; add onion, carrot and celery; saute until... - 44.185
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Pick through and rinse the beans.
Add the beans slowly to the boiling water.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer the beans 2 to 3 hours until tender.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute.
Add to the beans after the beans are cooked.
Add all... - 40.4651
Hot Peppered Pinto Soup With Garlic
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add chili powder and next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in half of beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer... - 30.503
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
Beef, Bean, And Corn Chili
Heat oil in Dutch oven over high heat and brown beef, being careful not to crowd pieces.
Do in several batches if necessary.
Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat; add remaining ingredients except corn and simmer for 2 to 3 hours, the longer the... - 31.6473
Completely soften beans as directed .
Simmer until softened.
Drain and place in crock pot; add tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic and parsley.
In a large skillet, saute the beef and pork for about 15 minutes to remove excess fat.
Drain and add meats to... - 39.093
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.4907
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 34.0002
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 28.7828
Vegetable Bean Chili
1. In a small bowl, stir together molasses, mustard, and Worcestershire. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and stir-fry just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add... - 29.8958
Tex Mex Two Bean Chili
In 6-quart saucepan, heat oil; sauté onion, green pepper and garlic 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Add stew meat and sausage, stirring to crumble sausage; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Blend in tomato puree, broth, water, tomato paste, green chilies, chili powder,... - 38.6743
Vegetable Chili With Harvest Beans
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to 2 inches above beans, and bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans in a colander, and set aside.
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat... - 39.0953
1) In a pan, add the rinsed kidney beans submerge in water and simmer covered over low heat for an hr.
2) Add all the other ingredients and simmer further, until the beans are tender and all the water is... - 36.09
Mean Bean Chili
1) In a large nonstick kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
2) Stir in chili powder, oregano, basil, cumin, and cayenne, and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add beans, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, hot... - 39.5584
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 36.4535
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 41.6897
Sort and wash beans, place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; cover and let beans soak overnight.
Drain beans, cover with water.
Add 3/4 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chili powder, and 8 cloves garlic.
Cover and simmer 1... - 40.9392
This Chili Excellente tastes fabulous ! I tried it with a bowl of rice, you can eat it as an independent dish too ! Try out the Chili Excellente that is truly excellent and tell me if you like it ! - 43.4626
1. In a large pot pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat.
2. Add peppers and garlic and stir everything, lower the heat to medium and cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
3. Add the chili powder, stir... - 111.01
20 Minute Chili
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, flour, basil, oregano and red pepper... - 29.6895
Best Texas Chili
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine. Cook on low setting 4 hours. - 32.0904
Beef 'n Beans
Completely soften beans
In skillet, brown salt pork and cubed chuck steak over medium heat; drain well.
Add to crock pot with soaked pinto beans.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours, then on low setting for 7 to 12... - 35.7299
Wash beans and soak overnight in water; use a heavy iron pot or dutch oven with tight-fitting lid.
The next day add onion, garlic, and bay leaf; omit salt if meat is used.
Add ham, bacon or pork cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and... - 36.2781
Quick Chili Con Carne
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat for about 1 minute. Add the onion, green pepper, beef, and garlic, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 7 or 8 minutes, or until the onion is soft and the beef has browned.
2. Add the... - 33.7471
Southwestern Ham & Beans
In slow-cooking pot, cover pinto beans with water.
Soak for about 12 hours.
Drain water; re-cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Add ham hocks; cover and cook on low another 10 to 12 hours.
Remove rind and bone from ham... - 35.0236
Chile Beef And Bean Burgers
1) In a bowl combine all ingredients.
2) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
3) Heat broiler.
4) Use broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
5) Arrange the patties on prepared broiler pan.
6) Place inside broiler to broil to... - 40.3128
Cowpoke beans is a savory beans recipe cooked with suet and tomatoes. Herbed to taste, the cowpoke beans can be prepared with pinto or red beans. Seasoned and spiced with chili pepper and powder, the cowpoke beans can be served with meals of choice. - 41.9665
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Add 51/2 cups water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain beans,... - 29.7831
Spicy Chili Mac
1. Combine carrots, onion, and 4 cup (60 ml) water in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter)-pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated and vegetables begin to brown (about 10 minutes).
2. Add 3 1/2 cups (830 ml) of the broth and... - 29.8104
Male Chauvinist Chili
In large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp.
Remove from skillet; drain well.
Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions over medium heat; drain and add to crock pot.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 38.0661
Cumin Flavored Vegetarian Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except tofu to Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and... - 40.1983
Colleen's Favorite Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 5-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2716
Black Tie Chili
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Combine chiles and beer in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Whirl chiles and cooking liquid in a food processor or blender until smoothly... - 39.6083
Texas Chili Beef
Texas chili is a ground beef and bean chili made with pinto beans. Cooked with browned meat and simmered with cumin, chili powder paprika and garlic for flavor, the texas chili can be served with bread. - 34.4894
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Rinse pinto beans, soak them in cold water overnight, then drain them.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; cook until no longer pink in small amount of water.
Combine chicken with chilies and seasonings; refrigerate until needed.
At the same time, combine beans,... - 41.3814
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans; add 4 cups water, and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Remove bay... - 31.8073
If you like spicy food, here is a recipe just for you! Vegan Chili is a very delicious and spicy main dish which can be had by itself or served with bread. This vegan dish is a must-have for all vegans with an inclination for spicy taste. - 129.685
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onion, carrot, garlic, and green pepper, and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the lentils, chili powder, cumin, bay leaf,... - 36.3635
Chili With Bacon
Cover beans with water and let stand overnight; do not drain.
Next day, add bacon, bring to boil and simmer, covered, about 2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 2 hours longer, or until beans are tender and liquid is... - 39.3011
All Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, combine carrots, onion, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over high heat, stirring, until liquid evaporates and vegetables start to brown and stick to pan (about 10 minutes).
2. Add tomatoes and their liquid to pan;... - 27.5479
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 44.9664
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.4408
Chili Con Carne
Chili con carne is a beef and beans chili made with kidney beans. Herbed to taste with oregano and spiced with garlic, cumin, chili powder, the chili con carne is spicy, savory and can be served over rice. - 39.382
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 42.4003
Brown meat in hot oil in Dutch oven.
Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, bouillon cube, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin.
Cover and simmer 1-3/4 hours.
Add undrained beans; simmer 15 minutes. - 34.9961
Chilly Day Chili
Prepare Corn Cakes, if desired.
Prepare Chili Beans, if using, or heat canned beans and keep warm.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onion, celery and garlic to beef and 2... - 43.1927
Chili Con Came
Place beans and 3 cups of water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Do not drain.
Set aside for 1 hour, then return beans to heat, adding water to cover if necessary.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until beans are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 41.549
Classic Chili Con Carne
Cover beans with the water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour; then cook until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Cut meat into 1/2 inch cubes and sear in hot oil.
Add enough water to bean liquid to make 6 cups.
Add to... - 47.2849
Chunky Beef Chili
In a plastic bag, combine flour, thyme and rosemary; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a 4-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown ground beef and the beef cubes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer for 5 hours.
Garnish with cheese if... - 34.9475
Chili Con Carne With Beef And Pork
If dried pinto (or red) beans are used instead of canned ones, wash and soak them overnight; then cook them slowly until tender, about 2 hours.
Brown meat in hot lard in a Dutch oven or heavy saucepot; add broth; cover and cook gently until meat is about half... - 40.8409
Easy Green Chili
Easy Green Chili has a fiery taste. Easy Green Chili gets its taste from beef mixed with green chill and beans. Easy Green Chili is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 35.5865
Texas Chili Con Carne
1 Wash the beans throughly.
2 In a pan, add the beans and cover with water, bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3 Remove the pan from the heat and let the beans soak for about an hour.
4 Drain, and add fresh water, just... - 44.8816
Chili For The Crowd
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili for the crowd going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 47.8082
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 47.2449
Chili For Four
In saucepan combine beef and water; simmer about 15 minutes or until beef loses its red color.
Strain and refrigerate liquid and beef in separate containers.
Chill liquid until fat congeals on top; remove fat and discard.
Set aside 3/4 cup liquid.
Freeze... - 40.9994
Tie parsley stems, bay leaf and thyme together with string.
Rinse and sort beans.
Put beans in microwave-safe 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add tied herbs, salt and water.
Cover and cook in microwave on high for 30 minutes.
Cook on medium for 1 hour,... - 45.5649
Chili For A Crowd Of Sixteen
Place the beans in the water in a large kettle.
Cover and bring to a boil, then boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand in tightly covered pan for 1 hour, then bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Add the puree... - 41.6085
Chili Con Carne
1) In a deep pot, add beans with 4 cups of water to cover.
2) Bring to a boil, and continue to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
4) Then, cook the beans until tender.
5) Drain well and reserve the liquid. Keep... - 47.3784
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 44.4105
Chili For A Crowd
In an 8-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef; drain.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 30.4818
Cracked Wheat Chili
1) Soak the beans in 3 cups of water overnight at room temperature.
2) In a pot, cook the beans over the range for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. Alternately cook in a pressure cooker at 15 pounds pressure in the soaking... - 45.7848
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6921
Hot Chili With Meat
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Discard drippings; set bacon aside.
Brown sausage in same pan.
Drain sausage, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
In reserved drippings brown diced beef, onions, green... - 41.8372
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 3-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A2.
After time appears in display window, stir occasionally.
Time: about 50 minutes.
TO HEAT BY TIME: In 3-quart... - 43.0188
Chunky Vegetable Chili
Bring 1 cup chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; add bulgur.
Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute... - 38.2147
Chili Mac Toledo Style
Place shortening, suet, small amount of water (about 1/4 cup) and a little of the ground beef in a large pan.
Cover and cook on medium heat until suet softens.
Then add remaining beef and brown.
Add onion, garlic, the remaining water, chili powder, dried... - 36.9656
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
2 In a large bowl, place the beans,add water to cover and let stand overnight;drain.
3 In a large kettle,place the beans add water to cover; heat to boiling and cover. Simmer for about 45 minutes or until... - 46.2557
1 In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 30.8537
Rotelle With Vegetable Chili
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, allspice, coriander and jalapeno pepper; saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add... - 38.4326
Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven... - 47.7737
Chili Stew is a delectable treat which is perfect for your weekend luncheon spread. I also prepare them whenever I feel like cooking up something tasty and filling! Try this amazing Chili Stew recipe. - 42.5897
Cincinnati Style Chili
In a large saucepan, cook the beef with the onion and garlic over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until the meat has lost its red color.
Drain off any excess fat.
Stir in the chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, salt, cayenne, cinnamon and cloves and... - 37.532
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 36.748
Cajun Magic Chili
In 4-quart saucepan, combine meat, Meat Magic, chili powder, oregano, cumin and salt; stir well.
Cover pan and cook over high heat 4 minutes.
Stir well, re-cover pan and cook 1 minute.
Stir in tomatoes and onions, re-cover pan and cook 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.2378
1. In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, green sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 34.2715
Cook the pinto beans the method you prefer.
When they are tender, brown the ground meat.
After draining the meat, add it to the beans.
Add the tomatoes, chili powder, garlic powder and salt.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 24.7254
Rinse pinto beans thoroughly.
Combine beans and cold water in 3-quart casserole; let soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add ham hocks and onion.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 20 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/2 hours or till... - 39.6295
Sooner State Beans With Spareribs
Cover beans with cold water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Meanwhile, cut spareribs into serving pieces.
Brown lightly in heavy skillet.
Cover with water.
Simmer, covered, until tender.
Drain beans... - 33.3661
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502