- » Chili Dog
Chili Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili dog recipes.
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.783
Spicy Chili Dog
If you're a fan of the classic chili dog, you're going to love this. This highly recommended video prepares zesty chili dogs, which make a great snack. Seasoned with hot sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, this can be stored very conveniently too. This... - 90.8052
Surprise Chili Dogs
Butter an 11" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, mix tomato puree, water, sugar, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Slice each frankfurter down the middle but not cutting all the... - 41.4542
First prepare the sauce.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently until soft.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until thickened.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 39.4857
In slow-cooking pot, combine chili with beans, tomato paste, green pepper, onion, mustard, salt, and chili powder.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
In large saucepan, drop frankfurters into boiling water; simmer several minutes.
Serve a... - 38.6542
Cheddar Chilli Dogs
Mix soup and water together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover frankfurters with soup mixture.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEAT-6, 8 to 12 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Place frankfurters in... - 34.7459
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper... - 34.3469
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Make three 1/2 inch-deep diag onal cuts at regular intervals in each frankfurter.
Cut cheese slice into 36 strips, about 1X 1/4 inch.
Insert cheese strip in each frankfurter cut.
Mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in un greased... - 33.972
Coney Island Chili Dog
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the chili: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the beef and 1/2 cup of the onion over moderately high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned. Stir in the chili, chili sauce, and parsley and heat for 5 minutes or... - 33.1713
1) In a slow cooker, add the chili with beans, tomato paste, bell pepper, onion, mustard, salt and chili powder. ; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4hrs.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the hot dogs in the boiling water, or microwave them and ... - 32.3908
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 32.1518
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 30.0345
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.... - 29.1579
Camp-out Chili Dogs
Combine all ingredients except cheese and rolls in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 to 3 hours).
Add cheese just before serving and allow to melt slightly.
Serve each frankfurter in a roll and spoon... - 28.2019
Place hot dog in a roll.
Spoon 1/4 cup of the Chili over each hot dog.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly.
Sprinkle with chopped onion and serve.
Makes 4 servings. - 26.142
Easy Chili Dogs
Microwave frankfurters uncovered until warm, 30 to 45 seconds.
Place 1 frankfurter in each bun; spoon chili onto frankfurters.
Microwave uncovered until chili is hot, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes - 24.198
Chili Dog Recipes By Category