- » Chili Dipping Sauce
Chili Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili dipping sauce recipes.
Chili Dip Or Sauce
Chili Dip Or Sauce goes well as a cracker spread. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can blend it up in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the Chili Dip Or Sauce recipe. - 34.0558
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Chili Sauce Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled with crisp raw vegetables of your choice. - 35.7833
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 108.164
Cook all ingredients until hot, but not boiling. - 20.899
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, and garlic in a large enamel or stainless steel kettle. Tie the allspice, mustard seeds, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the kettle, bring to a boil, and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Add the remaining... - 32.183
Spiced Chili Sauce
This Chili Sauce is one of the spiciest accompaniments that I've ever known. Try this with meat or pasta on a cold winter evening if you really want to heat up yourself. Tell me if you like this Chili Sauce. - 37.376
Boil jalapenos until well done.
Peel and remove stems.
Blend or chop together the peppers and onions.
Add tomatoes, salt, garlic, and cumin powder.
Blend or chop together again.
Simmer the mixture until well done and thick.
Serve in a small dish with tostados... - 31.3764
Hot Tomato Chili Sauce
Choose firm, red, ripe tomatoes to secure good color in chili sauce.
Wash tomatoes, dip in boiling water just long enough to loosen skins, cool, and remove skins and cores.
Cut up fine and place in a colander to drain; save all the drained juice.
Wash... - 36.812
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 41.5721
Skewered Chicken Livers With Chili Sauce
1. Halve livers; snip out any veiny parts.
2. Mix remainder of ingredients in large bowl. Add livers and toss; let stand an hour.
3. Remove livers from marinade; thread onto long skewers; place on rack in broiler pan. Broil, 5 to 6 inches from the heat,... - 23.8104
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Chili Croquettes With Tomato Sauce
Combine the first 8 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into pyramids and chill thoroughly.
Roll in flour.
Combine the egg and milk, then dip pyramids in the egg mixture and roll in crumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat for 2 minutes or until browned. - 32.0159
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 45.9896
Hot N Spicy Sauce
. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour over or use as a dip with your favorite Okami* sushi. - 24.9186
Tangy Chili Sauce
Dip tomatoes into boiling water.
Core, remove skins, and cut into eighths.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at a slow bubble until sauce is thick and vegetables tender.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars; seal, cool, and store. - 27.2164
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Tofu In Pineapple Chili Sauce
It is a lovely Thai recipe with a beautiful mix n match of flavors. The preparation looks like a perfect delicacy but not very difficult to make. A great option to serve to your guest!! - 0
French Fried Oysters With Chili Sauce
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until a fresh bread cube sizzles vigorously when dropped into it.
Dip oysters, one at a time, into the beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs, and drop immediately into hot oil.
Let brown 3 to 4 minutes on a side, until... - 34.7983
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place the chilies.
3. In the oven, toast them for 3-5 minutes, taking care not to burn. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cooled, remove the stems, seeds and pulp.
5. With a knife... - 40.9702
Chili Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category
Chili Dipping Sauce Dish: