- » Chili Cumin Buttered Corn
Chili Cumin Buttered Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cumin buttered corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cumin buttered corn recipes.
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 108.432
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 32.1704
Grilled Corn With Spiced Butter
Grilled corn is absolutely fantastic! In this recipe we added some spiced up butter for an even better result! This is easy to make and I promise you will love it. - 130.012
Green Chile Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, cumin, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine the buttermilk, eggs, chiles, and melted butter in another medium... - 33.6963
Spicy Corn Stir Fry
Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
Add red pepper and jalapeno and stir fry 5 minutes.
Add cumin and stir 30 seconds.
Add corn and cilantro and stir fry until corn is heated through, about 2 minutes. - 25.3598
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 111.764
Chili And Beans Tamale Pie
Brown onion and garlic in butter.
Add beef, 1/2 pound at a time.
Break up with fork and saute in skillet until beef is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer mixture 15 minutes.
Add green chilies and chili and... - 44.0673
This is a sauce I came up with for chicken wings, it seems like it would be great for many other uses. Here is the recipe for just the sauce. - 0
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
If you are in a mood to enjoy some spicy food, this video is just perfect for you. Check out this video that shares a recipe for Indian style paneer chili that you would surely like. The video is nicely explained and the recipe uses ingredients that are... - 113.042
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease 4 timbale molds or 4-ounce custard cups.
In a medium-size heavy saucepan, combine the water, commeal, cumin, chili powder, and salt.
Bringtoaboil, stirring occasionally, over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, cover,... - 40.8445
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips - name might sound strange but the taste is just yum! I love devouring these Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips as an appetizer for dinner. Try the Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips, I am sure you will love it! - 26.3564
Mexican Corn Bread Stuffing
1) In butter, sautÃ© the onion and celery till soft.
2) Add the cumin and sage and stir well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and pour the onion mixture over the bread.
4) If preferred, add the cilantro and chilies.
5) With... - 43.0875
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add... - 39.5989
Corn & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a small saucepan combine cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/4 cups cold water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring just to boiling; reduce the heat.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from the... - 45.194
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 37.8206
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 45.2745
What would a meal be without a rice dish! this pulao is loaded with yummy sweet corn kernels, and is undoubtedly a favorite with young and old alike. - 0
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 41.275
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 46.89
Mexican Corn Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In skillet, heat water and sautÃ© the onions, green peppers and garlic, for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add the tomatoes, coriander, oregano and cumin.
5)... - 46.7448
Makai Nu Shaak - Corn Curry
If you're in the mood to have Indian curry then do try the corn curry. The curry is very tasty and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. You can make it for lunch or dinner. Watch the video as chef bhavna makes the delicious corn curry. - 109.945
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Zucchini Green Chile Casserole
Slice unpeeled zucchini and place in heavy saucepan with 1/2 inch boiling salted water.
Cover and simmer gently until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into large buttered casserole.
Saute onion and garlic in melted butter until soft and... - 40.5423
Green Chile Chicken
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds just to release its aroma.
2. Add the oregano, cumin, and... - 37.1361
South Of The Border Pancakes
South Of The Border Pancakes has a different taste. The cream style corn gives the South Of The Border Pancakes a prefect taste. - 35.7982
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 38.8222
Peppery T-bone Steaks And Chiucorn
Pull back corn husks from each ear of corn leaving husks attached to base.
Remove corn silk.
Fold husks back around corn; tie at the end of each ear with string or a strip of one of the outside corn leaves.
Soak corn in cold water 3 - 4 hours.
Remove from... - 37.1449
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make chili butter, place butter, lemon rind, chili sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 36.4581
Spiced Popcorn And Nuts
1. In a hot air popper or in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, pop corn.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add peanuts, pecans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper and salt. Saute over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, until aromatic and... - 32.8286
Microwaved Mexican Frittata
Put the butter in a 10-inch microwavable quiche or pie dish and microwave on High (100% power) for 30 seconds.
Add the green onions, corn, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; mix well.
Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until the green onions are... - 42.067
Taco Popcorn Snack
Pop the popcorn in a heavy skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat, using no oil.
Be sure to cover pan and shake constantly until all the corn is popped.
Combine popped corn and cereals in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
Heat in a 300Â° oven about 5 minutes... - 31.34
Easy Shami Kebab
Shami Kebab has a yummy taste. Shami Kebab gets its taste form mutton mixed with eggs and flavored with spices. Shami Kebab is cherished by many people. - 40.1826
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in flour then water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bouillon dissolves.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce, chicken, 1... - 44.5371
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Hot Tamale Pie
For crust: Combine cornmeal with 1 cup water in top of a double boiler; mix until smooth.
Gradually stir in 2 cups boiling water; add salt.
Stir constantly over direct heat until mixture thickens.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 20 minutes,... - 45.305
California Style Chicken Mole
Brown chicken in 1/4 cup butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add water and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Drain and reserve stock.
Saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter.
In blender, combine onion, green chiles, nuts, sesame seeds, salt and spices.
Blend until... - 45.854
Tex Mex Steamed Swordfish
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half to make 4 equal serving portions.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the shredded cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam the vegetables for about 1... - 42.4277
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Barbecued Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, chile, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add cumin seeds and coriander; saute 2 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, scraping... - 30.3597
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano Ii
Combine with tomatoes, onion, garlic, peanuts, tortilla, raisins, and sesame seed.
Put a small amount at a time into an electric blender and blend to make a thick puree.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add the puree and cook, stirring... - 41.3381
Thrive Chicken Enchiladas
Featuring freeze dried foods, food rotation systems (food storage shelves), and our revolutionary calculators for food storage and emergency kits, Shelf Reliance offers the tools you'll need to create a comprehensive, customized emergency preparedness plan. - 0
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
Welsh Rarebit is a yummy preparation that will definitely gain you a number of compliments! I served the Welsh Rarebit for my husband for a late brunch and he loved it. You simply can't miss this one out. - 41.0635
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Classic Vegetable Pulao
Here's a delicious recipe of Classic Vegetable Pulao exclusively for you. Weather you have unexpected guests at home or you are running short on time, this Classic Vegetable Pulao will be your savior. Watch the video now and learn how to make this dish which... - 112.479
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414
Rajasthani Dal Baati
Try this Rajasthani regional specialty of India for your next family get together. This recipe will sure make you savor the taste of real traditional Indian cooking. The blend of ingredients in this Rajasthani Dal Baati makes it completely irresistable.Watch... - 95.6878
Paneer Bhurji With Gravy - (part 2)
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the curry. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This is a easy to make and very delicious Indian dish. You can serve it with hot rice or roti. Your family and guests... - 104.896
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 105.465
Shrimps With Sausage And Grits
Does eating grits sound like something you would do? A simple breakfast item being prepared in this video, it includes bacon fat, sausages, and some shrimps!! Looks tempting enough to try! - 105.35
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 37.4211
This lovely recipe for Surprise Visit is an exciting combination of flavorful ingredients in a flour base. A very tasty and healthy meal to whip up in minutes, this dosa variety is sure to excite just about anyone. So why wait, just give it a try! - 45.8687
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.191
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152