- » Chili Cream Sauce
Chili Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cream sauce recipes.
Pollo Con Chili Cream Sauce
Prepare barbeque grill.
Char chilies over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
Wrap in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes to steam.
Peel, seed, and chop chilies.
Combine chilies, cream, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large saucepan over... - 44.5706
Green Chile Cream Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions until almost tender.
2. Add green chiles and jalapeno peppers and cook stirring frequently, for2 minutes.
3. Reducing heat to medium-low, stir constantly adding flour, salt and white... - 41.6268
You May Also Like!
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion; micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes, stirring several times to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
Micro-cook, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 35.4001
Oyster Pan Roast In Chili Sauce
Melt butter in heavy saucepan; add Worcestershire sauce, paprika, celery salt and clam juice, stirring well.
Add oysters; cook over low to medium heat until edges are curled.
Add chili sauce and cream; heat through. - 28.2839
Whiting In Chili Sauce
Rinse the silver hake or whiting fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the fillets into pieces.
Squeeze two of the limes to obtain about 1/2 cup (100 ml/4 fI oz) of juice.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a hollow dish.
Arrange half the fish... - 40.9141
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 39.9602
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper.
In a 10-in.skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow... - 35.8038
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Super Bowl Chili Mexicano
Would you like to try an authentic chili recipe this weekend? Watch this video now. The chef shares her personal favorite recipe for Super Bowl Chili Mexicano, that can be easily prepared at home. Hit the play button now. - 90.6701
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Chili Cream Sauce Recipes By Category