- » Chili Corn Chowder
Chili Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili corn chowder recipes.
Corn Chowder With Roasted Chili
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place jalapeno peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet,- broil 10 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers,- cut in half lengthwise, discarding seeds and... - 34.0277
You May Also Like!
Corn And Potato Chowder
1. Cut corn kernels from the cob using a slicing motion with a kitchen knife. Reserve the cobs, and set kernels aside. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, render the bacon. (The resulting oil will add flavor to the vegetables as they cook.) Add the... - 30.4722
Spicy Corn Chowder
Perfect recipe for the cool fall and winter evenings. You can make up a pot on the weekend and send it as lunch all week. - 0
Chili, Chicken, Com Chowder
1. In saucepan, saute onion, garlic and celery in oil such that limp.
2. Stir in corn, chicken and chilies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except half-and-half and heat with cover on Low for 4 hours.
4. Stir in... - 44.3715
Salsa Corn Chowder
Saute onions in margarine in large saucepan.
Stir in flour and spices.
Add corn, salsa, broth and pimentos.
Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Gradually add 1/4 cup hot mixture to cream cheese in small bowl, stirring until well blended.
Return cream cheese... - 43.0494
Chicken Corn Chowder With Cheese
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute celery and bell pepper 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Blend in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 minutes or until... - 43.1331
Western Corn Chowder
Fry bacon until crisp, remove from pan and crumble.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery to bacon drippings.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, soup, and chile powder.
Slowly add milk.
Heat, stirring often, almost to simmer, then stir in corn.
Season... - 40.2026
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 37.8206
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add... - 39.5989
Corn And Chilli Chowder
1) Split chillies and soak in cold water, change the water occasionally.
2) Rinse well and chop the chillies finely.
3) Melt butter and stir fry onion and chillies until soft.
4) Stir in sweetcorn and cook for a minute.
5) Pour milk and... - 42.8626
Texas Corn Chowder
In a medium saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add the potato, water and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add corn, jalapeno, milk and seasonings.
Cover and... - 38.1804