- » Chili Corn Carne
Chili Corn Carne Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili corn carne recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili corn carne recipes.
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 108.432
Chili Con Carne Northern
1. Melt the butter, margarine, drippings or shortening in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Add the onion and garlic. Saute and stir 2 minutes.
2. Add beef and continue to stir over low heat until the meat is lightly browned.
3. Add the tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 31.6487
You May Also Like!
Chilli Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large heavy based frying pan.
Add minced beef and cook until meat browns, stir continuously.
Add soup, salt, chilli powder and water.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add green pepper and beans, simmer... - 35.5964
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.5197
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.2569
Chili Con Carne
Melt fat in a large, heavy saucepan and cook onion and garlic gently until golden. Add beef and brown lightly. Chop tomatoes and add with their juice, the bay leaf, chili powder, salt and brown sugar. Stir, cover tightly and simmer very gently for about 1... - 30.7534
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a unique and sumptuous dish. This dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chili Con Carne recipe. - 28.4004
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 96.6761
Chili Con Kasha
1. In a nonstick frying pan brown the beef over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Drain off any accumulated fat and pat the beef with a paper towel to absorb any remaining fat.
3. In the same pan, sautÃ© the onions, peppers, and garlic for... - 42.2039
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 109.386
Red Bean Chili Con Carne
Soak 14 oz. red beans overnight covered in water.
Add 2 1/2 pints warm water, 2 strips salt pork and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook slowly for at least 2 hours until done.
Heat 1/8 pint olive oil.
Add 4 chopped onions, 2 cloves crushed garlic.
Cook until... - 45.2835