- » Chili Coriander Cream
Chili Coriander Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili coriander cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili coriander cream recipes.
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander is my family's most favorite recipes. Indulge yourself in this Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander either as a side dish or an appetizer. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get a... - 44.3501
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 45.827
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.1983
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.4134
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 49.0959
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
1. Wash and pat the buffalo meat dry
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large pie plate, place the flour, oregano, coriander, cumin, and allspice and mix well
4. Add the meat to the pan and coat it well with the flour
5. In a... - 43.8098
Rotelle With Vegetable Chili
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, allspice, coriander and jalapeno pepper; saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add... - 38.0731
White Chicken Chili
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
In a baking dish place the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken so it’s fully coated. Cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Once... - 96.4731
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.3336
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 46.0634
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.3018
Nancy Tomion's Cream Of Avocado Soup
Peel and cut up avocado.
Whirl in blender with chicken broth with chili powder and coriander.
Heat in top of double boilder for 10 minutes.
Cool and add cream.
Pass caviar as garnish.
Store soup in plastic juice container in... - 32.7537
Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream And Jalapeno
1) Deseed and derib fresh jalapenos. If using canned rinse, drain, and pat dry.
2) Chop chilies finely.
3) Shred cheese measuring to 1/4 cup.
4) Preheat broiler. Arrange aluminum foil on the broiler tray, keep aside.
5) In small bowl,... - 45.3955
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. - 33.0805
Baked Eggplant In Coconut Cream
1) Peel the eggplant and slice thin.
2) Oil a baking tray.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Sprinkle the eggplant with onions, salt and chili peppers.
5) Pour coconut cream all over, cover with a piece of aluminum foil.
6)... - 40.3559
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 90.6976
Indian Creamed Spinach
1. Remove and discard tough stems from spinach.
2. Rinse leaves with water and shake off to remove some of the water.
3. In a large heavy pot, place spinach and cover the pot.
4. Cook over medium-high heat with occasional stirring for... - 48.3323
Creamed Kidney Beans
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, combine coriander seed, peppercorns, and cumin seed. Shake pan often until mixture is aromatic and seeds are slightly browner, about 6 minutes.
2. In a blender or spice grinder, whirl or grind spice mixture to a... - 30.6782
Steak In Coconut Cream
1) Cut the steak in strips of 1 inch by 2 inch.
2) Marinate the meat with cumin, chilli peppers and coriander.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the steak along with garlic and onions.
4) Add salt and cream and simmer for 10... - 38.1005
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 44.7873
Tandoori Chicken With Sour Cream
1. In a large covered glass baking dish, place chicken side by side.
2. Grind all the 10 ingredients to get a smooth paste.
3. Mix sour cream and lemon juice with the paste.
4. Coat each piece of chicken into the mixture.
5. Refrigerate the... - 45.1712
Rich Malai Kofta
The Malai Kofta is a typical and rich main dish. If you like to indulge once in a while on some super rich Indian gravies, then you've gotta try this one. Manjula in her ever humble way, shows you how to make this recipe in this video. This dish goes well... - 150.177
Pound together the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt.
Dip the chicken in the mixture.
Melt the butter in a deep skillet; saute the chicken in it for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the coconut cream, soy sauce, and... - 36.9331
Chicken Hazaarvi has a fine taste. Chicken Hazaarvi gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cheese. Chicken Hazaarvi is loved by many people around the world. - 43.7433
Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
Here's a great Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce recipe that makes a delicious side dish. The flavor of vegetables blended with the creamy sauce makes this dish totally irresistible. Try this Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce once, and it will certainly... - 47.3634
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
Pork slices in mole verde is a savory and delightful pork recipe that can be served with a side of choice. this mexican recipe for pork is fairly easy to prepare and is flavored with tomatoes, coriander, chilies and cream. Prepare this pork in nole verde for... - 45.4809
Turkey burgers are a delicious change of pace from the high fat beef burgers. The Indian chef in this video makes American-style turkey burgers, adding Indian flavors to it. A burger for Indian flavor and spice lovers! - 97.9409
Indian Chicken Curry
There are so many Indian curries and there are so many Indian influenced curries. Linh Hayman is making one such curry. Being well versed in eating Indian food, I can tell that this recipe here is pretty decent. However, I would say that the fish sauce is... - 127.006
1. Melt ghee on medium heat and saute onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add coriander and chili powder and saute 1 more minute.
2. Increase heat and add pork, stir occasionally until browned.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add about 1/4 of sour cream, stir... - 36.63
Cook Along Chicken & Prawn Curry
Want to prepare something that is easy to cook? Chicken and prawn curry is the right combination for you. Strictly for non-vegetarians, the true highlight of this dish is the mix of spice which makes it exotic. Just try it once and you would be hooked to it... - 132.748
Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh Malai Kebab has a fine taste. Murgh Malai Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cream and flavored with spices. Murgh Malai Kebab is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.1632
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 43.0052
Place tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander, and salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till smooth.
Mix chicken, cream cheese, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
In skillet heat small amount cooking... - 38.4603
How about a versatile, quick and easy sauce to use to cook chicken and cheese. Check out chef Aarsi showing how to cook Makhni Sauce or Butter Sauce with heavily whipped cream, Indian spices and seasonings. The true secret of delicious butter chicken! - 117.289
Mexican Cheese Enchiladas
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, half of the chilies, garlic, and coriander.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Chop remaining chilies; set aside.
Pour tomato mixture into 8-inch skillet; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Dip a tortilla into sauce;... - 39.3447
Mexican Enchiladas Suizas
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying! - 112.169
Huevos De Los Charros
Brown the beef in a small amount of hot shortening; add half the onion and the thyme.
When meat is done and onion is softened, add the salt, pepper, marjoram, chili powder, and cream.
Toast the tomatoes for about 1 minute over high heat; peel and chop them... - 36.4778
Tortilla Wrap With John Green, Tequila, Peanuts And Avocado
A heavy blend of tequila, limejuice, and avocado gives the recipe much of its personality while crunchy peanuts just adds to the texture of this dish. Thekel tells you how to prepare this sensational recipe in a snap. Just follow the step-by-step instruction... - 98.0135
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 47.7111
Mughlai Malai Kofta
Mughlai Malai Kofta simply yummy in taste. Mughlai Malai Kofta gets it taste from potatoes mixed with corn flour and paneer. Mughlai Malai Kofta is adored by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8673
Khathi Rolls - Vegetable Frankie (start To Finish)
Have you ever tried making khathi rolls? Chef Bhavna shows how to make paneer khathi rolls. This is an Indian snack. It's really delicious and you can always choose your own filling. Some people call it frankie as well. Watch the video for the recipe as it... - 111.127
1. Combine chicken, chilies, water, salt and cumin in medium skillet. Heat over €ž medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove chicken to plate; let stand until cool enough to handle.... - 38.3883
Classic Paneer Makhani
Paneer makhani is a preparation of cottage cheese with cream and tomato puree. Spiced and flavored with garam, masala, coriander powder, red chilies, mace and other spices, the paneer makhani is a heavy and rich preparation that is best servd with naan or... - 41.7118
Stuffed Paneer Bread Rolls - Bread Bonda
In a mood to have some tasty Indian appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make bread rolls from cottage cheese. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with any chutney or ketchup. So do try out the recipe and... - 105.446
Lazeez Mushroom has a lip smacking taste. Lazeez Mushroom gets its taste from mushroom mixed with garam masala and red chilies. Lazeez Mushroom is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 41.3975
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
1. Combine onion, almonds, and oil in a saucepan Cook over medium heat until onion is soft.
2. Turn contents of cans of green tomatoes into an electric blender and blend until smooth (or force green tomatoes through a sieve).
3. Add puree to onion mixture and... - 32.1624
1) Seed and derib fresh jalapenos. If using canned, rinse and pat dry.
2) Chop chilies.
3) Puree tomatillos, onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, and salt in food processor fitted with steel blade or in blender.
4) Pour into small bowl,... - 40.1206
Murg Makhani is a delicious chicken recipe. Murg Makhani gets its taste from chicken cooked in yoghurt and flavored with spices. Murg Makhani is cherished by chicken consumers. - 44.0893
Fajitas With Roast Beef
These easy fajitas are best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Peppery, plummy Argentinean Malbec.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 23.1643
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 102.069
How To Make Baja Fish Tacos
Are you looking for the recipe of a great party treat? These baja fish tacos are just perfect for any type of party or gathering. Grill the fish after marinating in spices and let your guests help themselves to assemble the tacos with their choice of... - 137.852
Place undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander seed, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till combined.
Combine chicken or turkey, cream cheese, onion, and... - 43.5444
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 45.1917
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 46.6386
Spiced Parsnip Soup
1) Take a large saucepan and melt the butter.
2) Put in the onions and sauté for a few minutes till they become soft. Then, put in the ginger and garlic and stir for a minute further.
3) Now, add in the parsnips and spices and sauté till they give... - 44.2607
Turkey Tamale Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
Chill topping while preparing crust and filling.
For crust, in small mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, salt, chili powder and cayenne.
Cut in shortening to form coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle with water, - 34.4353
Anda ( Egg) Karahi
(1) – Boiled Eggs -6-8 ( Cut in small pieces)
(2) - Medium onion sliced – 2
(3) - Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
(4) - Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
(5) - Coriander powder 1 tsp.
(6) - Red Chilly powder 1 tsp or according to taste
(7) - Turmeric powder 1... - 48.051
Indian Style Eggplant Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prick eggplant with fork.
Place in baking pan.
Cook, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft.
Cut eggplant into 1-inch pieces; scoop out pulp.
Saute cumin seeds and onion in oil in skillet until mixture is light red.
Add chili... - 46.1057
Lightly fry the paneer in ghee until just golden. Heat ghee, add ginger, green chili and black cardomoms, fry until light brown. Add tomatoes and curd and saute for some time. Remove from heat. Let it cool and grind to a puree, adding water if needed. Add... - 33.9525
In bowl, combine coconut cream, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot, hot chili paste, sesame oil and garlic; mix until smooth.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or for up to 2 hours in... - 38.6972
Fire Island Curry
Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook the onions and garlic in it until golden brown.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Then, sprinkle the chicken with the ginger, poppy seeds, cumin, coriander seeds and salt.
Cook the chicken ten minutes... - 40.766
1. Place garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 37.2888
Quinoa, Corn And Black Bean Salad
1. Rinse quinoa thoroughly under cold running water. Drain well. Place 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat. Cover. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is transparent. Drain. Cool.
2. To make... - 36.8927
Creamy Coconut Chicken
1. In a large mortar, tip in the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt. Pound the mixture to a smooth paste
2. Dip the chicken into the mixture and let it sit into the mixture for a while to pull in the... - 42.5456
This is a rich Indian dish and is usually served with pulav or paranths. You can also serve it with grilled vegetables as a healthier option. - 0
This is an Indian vegetarian dish that can be served along with roti and pulkas. You can also serve it as a side dish with rice and curry. - 0
This haryali chaap is for all the lamb chop lovers as it will beat all the others with its simple cooking, wholesome flavor and succulent texture. Try this recipe from the video and it will be your favorite home cooked lamb dish due to its effortless... - 106.577
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
Spicy Cardamom Chicken has a Grand taste. The Hot chilli and Cream gives the Spicy Cardamom Chicken Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 38.7286
This coconut curried sauce will make a fan out of even the most vehement mussel-hater! - 149.981
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad is a delicious and easy to make recipe. The ingredients used in the salad are easily available in the grocery store. I prepared this Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad for a party and all my guests called back to take the... - 48.9874
Zucchini Fiesta Salad
Steam zucchini and crookneck squash over boiling water until crisp-tender (about 3 minutes).
Plunge into ice water to cool; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Add drained squash and stir lightly; chill for 30... - 43.8931
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.2582
Spicy Cardamom Chicken
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3) Mix in garlic, cardamom, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in the chicken and lightly brown all over.
5) Add chiles and stir-fry for... - 41.1
Raw Romaine Tacos
Tacos are just right for lunch snacking or meals with colorful stuffing. Check out Sarah showing how to make Raw Romaine Tacos where raw romaine leaves serve the purpose of tortillas to contain the filling. Raw goodness unleashed! - 91.7121
Steamed Vegetables With Curry Sauce
Make the coconut milk for the curry sauce: break up the block of creamed coconut into fairly small pieces and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 3/4 cups boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Strain through a clean linen napkin or two layers of... - 39.2286
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.7604
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 46.4916
Melt butter in oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add onion, garlic, red pepper, Anaheim chili, and jalapefio.
Stir occasionally until onion is golden, about 15 minutes.
Stir in cumin and chili powder.
Pour broth, water, and lime juice into onion... - 40.1654
Chilli Con Carne
1. Make the beef stock.
2. Peel the onion and cut into small dice.
3. Cut the pepper into half, remove the seeds and cut into small dice.
4. Cut the red chilies in half lengthways, remove the seeds and cut into fine dice.
5. Peel and crush the... - 89.0078
Shahi Paneer is simply yummy. Shahi Paneer gets its taste from Paneer mixed with cream, garam masala and chili powder. Shahi Paneer is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 34.9243
Spiced Chicken And Salad Burrito
1. Take a small, frying pan, add coriander seeds and toast for about 60 sec or till they pop and leave a good aroma. Using a mortar, pound roasted coriander seeds with cumin, fennel, chili flakes, cayenne, paprika, garlic and black pepper. Add... - 43.159
Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1'. Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells. Refrigerate shrimp, covered.
2. Combine shrimp shells, the water, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes; strain shrimp broth.
3. Return... - 39.594
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 124.65
Piquant Lamb Stew
Heat the butter and oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the chilies, garlic, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and pepper, and saute for 5 minutes.
Add the lamb and... - 39.8817
Daal Makhani has a grand taste. Daal Makhani gets its taste from urad dal mixed with Rajma and cream and flavored with garam masala. Daal Makhani is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.5322
Avocado Chilli Tart
Sift together the flour, paprika and salt.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the egg yolk and enough ice water just to hold the dough together.
Press the pastry (it will be too fragile to roll) into a 22 cm (9 in) flan... - 44.9354
Rich White Meat Curry
1 Lightly beat the curds and mix into it the coriander and salt. Rub this mixture well into the meat, pour the excess over and keep aside for an hour.
2 Heat the oil. Add to it the cardamoms and cumin and fry for a few seconds.
3 Add the onions and fry a... - 33.649
1. Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch (6-mm) slices. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, coriander, Hot Chile Oil, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Stir-fry gently until potatoes... - 28.4239
Speedy Lamb And Spinach Curry
1) Heat a wok and the dry-fry the cumin seeds for about 20 seconds.
2) Pour in half of the oil. Stir fry the lamb in the oil for about 1 minute until it is browned on all sides, but not cooked. Transfer the contents to a plate.
3) Pour in the remaining... - 44.1863
Kashmiri Lamb Curry
1) Take a heavy pan and heat ghee or butter.
2) Once the fat loosens, add ginger along with lamb and cook on high heat. Keep stirring the content until the meat changes colour.
3) Mix garam masala, coriander and chilli to the contents.
4) Add water... - 47.4767
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 39.4773
Red Beans Lentil Dish. Rajma and Rice is a popular combination of N. India. - 46.8879
Palak Paneer Gravy
Palak Paneer is very simple and easy to make recipe. Palak Paneer gets its taste from paneer mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Palak Paneer is loved by many vegetarian people worldwide. - 39.3127
Chilled Tomato Chilli Soup
1) Blend all the ingredients together until smooth except ice cubes and chives.
2) Check seasoning and chill.
3) Garnish with chopped chives and serve with ice cubes.
4) To add a zing to it, you may add a scoop of sour cream or creme fraiche. - 37.7662