- » Chili Con Queso
Chili Con Queso Recipes
Chili con queso or chile con queso is a dip originally belonging to Texas. It is a southwestern recipe and is popularly served at Texan or Mexican restaurants as an appetizer with tortilla chips. The chili con queso ... More »
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 117.114
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 46.1711
Chilies Con Queso
1. Prepare a fondue pot or chafing dish.
2. In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes.
3. Place on a medium low flame and melt the cheese, stirring frequently.
4. Combine the tomato paste and water in a bowl and blend well.
5. Stir in the... - 40.7383
Chili Con Queso With Raw Vegetables
1. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chilies and sprinkle salt; mash tomatoes with fork.
3. Simmer with occasional stirring for 15 minutes and then keep it aside.
4. Just before serving,... - 39.9822
Marilyn's Chili Con Queso
1. In slow cooker place first 5 ingredients and add water.
2. Cover and cook on High for 1 hour such that vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in cream and cheeses, reduce heat to Low and cook such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve immediately or... - 37.5223
Chile Con Queso With Raw Vegetables
In hot butter, in medium skillet, saute onion until tender.
Add tomatoes, chiles and salt, mash- ing tomatoes with fork.
Simmer, stirring occasion- ally, 15 minutes.
Add cheese cubes, stirring until cheese is melted.
Stir in cream.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 35.7662
Chili Con Queso Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles.
Pinch together perforations.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese and 1 heaping tablespoon chilies over each rectangle.
Roll up rectangles, jelly-roll fashion, from long side.
Spread crushed chips on... - 28.286
Jeanne's Chile Con Queso
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips cover and cook on Low for 1-2 hours such that the cheese is melted. Stir.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1346
Velveeta Chili Con Queso
Chili Con Queso is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Chili Con Queso. - 22.1083
Chili Con Queso Recipes By Category