- » Chili Con Carne Vinegar
Chili Con Carne Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chili Con Carne Vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chili Con Carne Vinegar recipes.
Quick Chili Con Carne
Quick Chili Con Carne has a grand taste. Quick Chili Con Carne gets its taste from beef mixed with chili powder and beans, flavored with shortening. Quick Chili Con Carne is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 35.1275
Slow Cooked Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, beans, onions, chilli powder, salt, garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar.
2) Simmer and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Serve hot over the bed of rice, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 31.9613
Chili Con Carne
1. Melt fat in a heavy saucepan and brown meat and onion.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 min., stirring occasionally. - 28.0694
Festive Chili Con Carne
Crumble meat into microwave-safe plastic colander.
Place colander in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at High power until meat is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes; stir with fork to break up meat every 2 minutes during cooking.
Discard... - 42.2816
Italian Flavor Chili Con Carne
Brown ground beef in plastic colander over 3 quart (3 L) casserole about 10 minutes on HIGH, until it loses pink colour.
In same casserole brown cut up bacon 4 minutes on HIGH.
Stir three or four times.
Reserve 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) drippings and use to... - 44.3597
Braised Chili Con Carne
1) In a large skillet, crumble the ground beef and saute in shortening, until browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Serve the Chili Con Carne immediately on a... - 39.5022
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 107.984
Chilli Con Carne
Fry the beef in the fat or oil in a saucepan until lightly browned. Add the onions and peppers, if using, and fry for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in the tomatoes. Mix together seasoning, the chilli powder, vinegar, sugar and tomato... - 28.6037
Chili Con Came
Place beans and 3 cups of water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Do not drain.
Set aside for 1 hour, then return beans to heat, adding water to cover if necessary.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until beans are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 39.0776
Chilli Con Carne
The chili con carne is a mince meat curry like preparation that can be served with rice or bread. Cooked in a microwave with onions, tomatoe and red kidney beans, the chili con carne is flavored with chili powder and tomato paste. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 39.949