- » Chili Cocoa
Chili Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cocoa recipes.
Cocoa Chili Truffle Brownies
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil. Grease it with soften butter.
3. In a micro oven proof bowl, put chocolate and butter. Place it in oven at high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir till the chocolate... - 105.227
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0
Oven Roasted Spicy Cocoa Beef
Do you like to experiment with flavors - you have come to the right place. Perhaps you never knew, that beef can be roasted by adding cocoa powder. Wanna try out? Watch the video to get all the information, so that you can easily reciprocate at home. - 116.253
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you have never experienced the taste and flavor of crock pot beef chili, then you are missing something. The slow cooking method of preparation makes it so incredible. The most interesting fact of slow cooking is that you can set the cooking and then... - 109.402
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 98.6769
In a microwave oven, cook beef, onion and garlic on high for 3 minutes in a covered 2-qt.microwave-safe dish; stir to crumble meat.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes; drain.
Add the next six ingredients; cover and cook on high for 6 minutes.
Stir in the... - 36.2462
Chili Con Carne
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add green peppers and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes longer.
2. Add ground beef and... - 32.3721
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6921
In a 5 or 6 quart kettle, cook onions and green pepper in oil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden and pepper is soft.
Add mustard seeds and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add chili powder, cumin seeds, cocoa, cinnamon,... - 35.6733
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.4408
Mexican Ice Cream
Looking for a chilly dessert with a little KICK in the taste buds?! Then try this on for flavor... - 110.975