- » Chili Chowder
Chili Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili chowder recipes.
Chili, Chicken, Com Chowder
1. In saucepan, saute onion, garlic and celery in oil such that limp.
2. Stir in corn, chicken and chilies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except half-and-half and heat with cover on Low for 4 hours.
4. Stir in... - 42.9124
Tuna Chili Chowder
Heat the tuna oil in a large saucepan.
Add the celery, green pepper, onion, and paprika; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until celery is just tender.
Mix in remaining ingredients and the tuna.
Cover and simmer to blend flavors. - 34.6521
Corn Chowder With Roasted Chili
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place jalapeno peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet,- broil 10 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers,- cut in half lengthwise, discarding seeds and... - 34.247
Tuna-Chili Chowder has a far-fetched taste. The tuna and vinegar gives the Tuna-Chili Chowder a miraculous taste. Tuna-Chili Chowder is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 32.4762
You May Also Like!
Surprise Clam Chowder
In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add ham and clams; heat through. - 34.2825
Hot New Englander's Special
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, chili sauce, and onion into cream cheese.
Chill. - 22.8102
Mackerel Fish Chowder
Combine the tomatoes, onions, water, clam juice, and chili peppers in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Cut the fish in bite-size pieces and add to the soup; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the watercress; cook 1 minute.
Taste... - 32.5898
Corn And Potato Chowder
1. Cut corn kernels from the cob using a slicing motion with a kitchen knife. Reserve the cobs, and set kernels aside. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, render the bacon. (The resulting oil will add flavor to the vegetables as they cook.) Add the... - 30.6759
Sausage Bean Chowder
1. In large pot combine all the ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove the bay leaf and serve very hot. - 38.3381
Clam Haddock Chowder
1) Take a deep saucepan and combine all-purpose flour, melted shortening, and curry powder. Stirring constantly, cook them 2 minutes.
2) Slowly add clam juice, fish stock or water, chili sauce, and tomato puree. Cook the mixture until it thickens and... - 43.9036
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Manhattan Clam Chowder are delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile clam is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Manhattan Clam Chowder recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 49.342
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 95.3722
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 41.0882
1)In a large pot, add bay leaves, conch, black pepper, thyme, chili and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes continuously stirring.
2)Add in carrot, onion, bell pepper, celery, potato and cook for 5 minutes more.
3)Pour in the stock and rum.
4)Slowly bring to... - 44.2442
Chili Chowder Recipes By Category