- » Chili Chicken Wing
Chili Chicken Wing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili chicken wing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili chicken wing recipes.
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Lemon Mint Chili Chicken Wings
For those who are looking for a grilled chicken wings recipe, here an excellent video that shows you how to make unique flavorful chicken wings. Share this video with your friends too as this recipe would surely be a hit . - 91.5904
Chili Wings - Vr To Pandmonium2k7
1)Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
For The Sauce:
2)Heat the sauce pan and add butter and melt. To the sauce pan add chili powder, onion, pepper, cumin powder and reduce the heat to a simmer.
3)To the sauce pan add the spicy V8 juice... - 0
Asian Chili Chicken Wings
Ditch your habit of ordering a takeout everytime there is an occasion at your place. In stead, try making this finger-licking dish at home that would both save you from blowing away your money and health. These flavor-packed wings is cooked in a sauce that... - 84.2686
Doenjang Molasses Chili Bourbon Sticky Chicken Wings
Memorial Day is here again and it is time for gatherings and friends having a good time. One of my favorite things to eat at these little gatherings is chicken wings. Who doesn't like chicken wings? So this Memorial Day I decided to make some Korean Doenjang... - 117.272
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Szechwan Chicken Wings
Remove tips from chicken wings.
Cut wings in half at joint.
Wash wings and pat dry.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Brush wing pieces with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil and cook wing pieces at medium-high heat until... - 43.5988
Cut the wings into 3 sections (may or may not use tips); trim off the excess skin and fat.
In a medium pot, heat the garlic in a tiny smear of oil.
Stir in wings.
Add soy sauce and spices.
Let boil briskly for 10 minutes.
Stir to coat and prevent... - 34.8383
Double Dare Hot Wings!
I DOUBLE DARE YOU! My Double Dare Hot Wings rock your mouth just like they’ll rock your Super Bowl Party. These babies are so good and so tasty you wont even care if your team is loosing. I combine some of my favorite chilies to create a taste sensation. In... - 35.1915
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 31.4023
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 86.2484
Rosemarie's Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken wings, combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
2) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 38.6308
Marinated Bbq Chicken Wings
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marinated BBQ chicken wings. - 0
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 44.031
Zesty Barbecue Chicken Wings
For sauce, in small saucepan combine catsup, onion, vinegar, molasses, chili powder, garlic powder, mustard, red pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut off... - 39.0805
Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
Snip off the wing tips and discard.
Dredge wings in seasoned flour.
Shake off excess and brown slowly on both sides in hot fat.
Use medium heat to avoid scorching the pan.
Lift wings into a covered bake dish.
Add remaining ingredients to the frying pan and... - 42.481
In this video, chef is making an easy chicken recipe, buffalo wings. All it needs is few simple ingredients from your pantry and deep frying. Here, chef has not given the measurements for ingredients but you can easily make out the quantities from the clearly... - 104.512
Quick Barbecued Chicken Wings
Place drummettes in 10 inch nonstick skillet.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over drummettes.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is done. - 29.6037
Asian Zing Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush two baking tray with half of the vegetable oil.
3. Crush the garlic clove, using side of knife.
4. Cut onion, ginger and 1 green onion in chunks and leave it aside.
5. Finely chop the remaining green onion... - 103.439
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Seattle Chicken Wings
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, sherry wine, orange juice and peel, and star anise in a saucepan.
Slowly bring to a boil over medium heat.
Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and stir until blended.
Add to... - 42.2953
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
Barbecued Chicken Wings
Blend together the brown sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, with the herbs and spices.
Wash and tip the wings (cutting the tip of each wing off).
Pat dry in paper towels.
Place on a broiling pan and broil in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Turn the wings over... - 33.8212
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Mahogany Chicken Wings
1. Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat oven to 375°. Line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.... - 30.0554
Baked Honey Lime Chicken Wings
These little chicken wings are baked and come with a punch. They are moist and super sticky and you will love the explosion of flavors in your mouth -- sweet, tangy and spicy. They are also super easy to make and great as an appetizer or main meal if you... - 0
Saffron Chicken Wings
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken wings and season; cook 6 minutes on each side. Remove wings from pan and set aside.
? Add onion and garlic to hot pan; cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Add... - 33.1826
Oven Barbecued Chicken Wings
Measure all ingredients, except chicken wings, into medium size bowl; whisk until well blended.
To do ahead, add chicken wings; toss well; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
For last-minute preparation, dip chicken wings in sauce to coat; place skin-side... - 38.0694
Chicken Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish with a scrumptious taste . Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce with a nice blend of the sweet sugar and hot chilli flavours. Try out... - 110.101
Stuffed Deep Fried Chicken Wings
To bone chicken wings, bend both wing joints of 1 wing in opposite directions to loosen bones and tendons.
Using very sharp knife, cut ring around top of largest bone (one that separates from body of bird).
Using thumbs, pry and separate skin and meat down... - 44.2866
Barbecue Chicken Wings
Mix all ingredients except chicken.
Pour over chicken wings in shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 minutes or till tender, turning two or three times. - 26.9857
It's Hot Chicken Wings
If you love hot and spicy food and you are a true fan of chicken wings, then this recipe is just perfect for you. May be you don't find your ordered plate of chicken wings are truly hot - so what, follow this recipe and enjoy a spice-burst within your mouth. - 110.319
Bengal Bay Chicken Wings
There are several ways to make your chicken wings hot and spicy, other than the usual one. Here is a unique way to blend up a mix of Indian spices for rubbing over chicken and spicing up the sauce. This type of chicken wings are surely going to be different... - 86.8865
Oriental-glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 40.9722
Mexican Chicken Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Grease two 13 X 9−inch-baking pans.
3. Using sharp knife cut each chicken wing in half.
4. In a bowl, toss together pork rinds and chili powder.
5. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and hot... - 0
Korean Chicken Wing Soup
Korean Chicken Wing Soup has a majestic taste. Korean Chicken Wing Soup gets its rich flavor from chicken wings cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce. Korean Chicken Wing Soup is cherished by chicken lover all over the world. - 42.0612
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
Malaysian Style Chicken Wings
This recipe came from Andrew Zimmern's website and I thought it would be great on the grill. I was right, They turned out awesome. Give it a try and let me know how they were. - 0
1. Prepare the grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
2. To make the marinade, in a small bowl mix together the vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and Tabasco... - 45.1144
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 47.4219
Chicken Wing Soup With Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together the paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic pepper, oregano, and cumin until thoroughly blended. Add the chicken drumettes to the spice mixture and toss until completely coated. Set aside.
2. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker,... - 34.746
€¢ Fold the wings. Sprinkle generously with paprika.
€¢ Heat the peanut oil 2 minutes at HIGH in a microwave-safe baking dish.
€¢ Without removing dish from oven, add the chicken wings, placing them one next to the other. Stir to coat them with the... - 30.0644
Golden Chicken Wings
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken wings evenly both side.
2. Heat a large pan over medium high heat, add oil; swirl to coat and heat. Place chicken on pan and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown both side, turning after 5minutes. Remove from... - 98.15
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer for your next house party! Irresistibly Delicious and simple to make, do try out this recipe and your guests will be impressed! - 0
Buttery Hot Wings
Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flours, salt, paprika and cayenne.
Add wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1 in. of oil to... - 42.1565
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken wings; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 to 36 pieces.
In a kettle combine water, soy sauce, gingerroot, leek, sugar, vinegar, chili peppers, Homemade Five-Spice Powder, and... - 39.8723
Satay Chicken Wings
A quick and easy grilled wings recipe. And, if ya like peanut butter, you gotta check these out...! - 91.6443
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Korean Fried Chicken Wings With Sticky Soy Sauce
Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish. - 110.886
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 44.4551
Fijian Chicken Wings
Fijian Chicken Wings is delicious dish made from chicken wings coconut cream and spices. This easy recipe of Fijian Chicken Wings is can be prepared quickly. Next time you invite your friends treat them with this exotic variety of chicken wings and boast your... - 42.4121
Sweet And Crispy Chicken Wings ("dak Kang Jung")
Dak kang jung is another popular traditional Korean dish and is usually made with chunks of chicken from a whole chicken. But I'm using chicken wings with the same recipe. Each chicken wing is coated with a sweet and crispy sauce, it's really mouthwatering. - 94.2823
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Jerk is a Jamaican cooking method in which meat is marinated or rubbed with jerk spice. This recipe is one of the best chicken wing recipe I have ever tasted. - 0
Spicy Yucatan Wings
Heat the oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic and chilies.
Saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes, bananas and seasonings.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry in paper towels.
Place the wings in a large... - 42.9961
Smokin' Texas Wings
Wash and tip the wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Place the wings into a casserole dish and cover with foil wrap.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1/2 hour.
While wings are baking blend the remaining ingredients together.
Pour the... - 39.7445
Cajun Fried Wings
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Blend the bread crumbs with the herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs into the milk, place the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
Working quickly dip each wing piece into... - 40.5748
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 106.025
Toco Chicken Wingettes
Remove wing tips from chicken; discard.
Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, cayenne and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
Place in plastic bag with crumb mixture... - 36.415
Sweet & Sour Turkey Wings
Separate wings at joints and discard tips.
In slow-cooking pot, combine wings, broth, celery, and salt.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until tender.
Drain, saving 1 1/2 cups broth for sauce.
In large skillet, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, 1 1/2... - 46.1139
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Mexican chicken with spicy bacon is a simple yet savory chicken recipe with a bit of heat to it. Flavored with a three spice medley of cinnamon, cloves and garlic, the chicken is layered below the skin with a pepper and bacon mix. Grill roasted on a pan, it... - 41.2025
This is a sauce I came up with for chicken wings, it seems like it would be great for many other uses. Here is the recipe for just the sauce. - 0
Salt chicken and dredge in flour.
Deep fry chicken wings and dip while hot in sauce made with remaining ingredients. - 29.3305
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the onion, chili powder, cooking oil, water, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend to form a paste.
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chicken; twist wing tips under back.
Place... - 43.473
Homemade Chicken Lollipop
Another interesting chicken dish that you can make at home. Chicken is rich in protein, which is very essential for making new cells in your body. Animal protein is a complete protein with all essential amino acids, and this chicken lollipop is an interesting... - 0
Spicy Fried Chicken With Lemon
Take a look at this marvelously flavored fried chicken recipe which is crispy from outside and moist and tender from within. Watch the video to get step by step instructions on how to combine chicken with spices to make a exotic dish. Definitely a nice recipe... - 83.9771
For all the chicken addict foodies, here is a great idea of snacks. Chicken lollipop is among the best appetizers, you could serve in any party, along with a bowl of red hot chili sauce at the center. The hot and sizzling taste of this snacks is just... - 130.726
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Caribbean Style Chicken Legs
These Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings are a rage ! Try these deliciously spiced chicken wings with fruit. Your suggestions for these Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings is welcome. - 44.6776
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Escabeche Of Chicken
Escabeche Of Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Escabeche Of Chicken. - 30.2082
Easy Mexican Chicken
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken in plastic bag. Shake 2 pieces chicken at a time in bag until coated.
2. Arrange chicken, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 16 to 19 minutes,... - 28.7188
Split chickens into halves, and discard backbones.
Remove skin except from the wings.
Cut small slits in meat in several places.
Put in large bowl.
Remove seeds from cardamom pod, and crush.
Mix with remaining ingredients, and pour over chickens.
Marinate for... - 41.919
Currant Barbecue Style Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till chicken is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together jelly, chili... - 43.1855
Chicken Rogan Josh
1) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and dry gently.
2) Save the back and wing tips for another use.
3) In a bowl, arrange the chicken and season it with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well... - 46.3074
Chicken With Chervil
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces.
Discard the skin, wings and backbone.
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the white wine and chili.
Crumble over the bouillon (stock) cube.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2... - 45.5501
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Remove stems from peppers.
Slit open; remove seeds and ribs.
Finely chop peppers and garlic.
Place in small bowl.
Stir in cloves and cinnamon.
Gut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
Lift skin layer of chicken at neck cavity.
Insert hand, lifting skin from meat along... - 41.2527
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 43.2101
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Betty's Spicy Mexican-style Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders add a great value to any dinner and can be prepared in a cinch. A tasty way to treat the entire family to the sumptuousness of chicken, Betty's version of chicken tenders is something that is truly irresistible. Also the fact that this dish... - 110.652
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 47.771
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 49.0806
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Kraton’s Nasi Lemak
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together coconut milk, water, ginger root, salt and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring... - 0
Cornish Hens With Deviled Sauce
1) Tie together the legs of each hen and tuck them under thw wing tips.
2) In a small bowl, put the mustard powder, paprika, turmeric, ginger and allspice and mix them properly together.
3) On all sides of the four Cornish hens, rub the spice... - 45.4003
Chili Chicken Wing Recipes By Category