- » Chili Chicken Quesadilla
Chili Chicken Quesadilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili chicken quesadilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili chicken quesadilla recipes.
Mexican Chicken Quesadillas
When it comes to talking of comfort food, satisfying favorites like chicken quesadillas definitely tops the race. This Tex-Mex delight is quite a cinch to make and makes for a yummy indulgence. Check out this recipe to get started. - 100.295
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 42.0993
Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas
1. Heat spinach in the microwave until heated through, about 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss together cheese and chili powder until combined.
3. Lay 4 tortillas on a work surface. Top each with one-fourth each chicken, spinach, and cheese.... - 30.6417
Chicken And Bean Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cheese, chili powder, beans, onion, and cilantro.
2. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Divide filling among them, spreading to within 3/4 inch of edge. Cover with remaining... - 25.687
Super Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are a great Mexican dish that are super easy to make and can be ready in minutes. Loaded with cheese and your preference of meat, they are prefect when you need a quick lunch or dinner ready and on the table in minutes. We also love how you can... - 112.972
Low-fat Quesadillas With Guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour wine over chicken breasts arrange in a shallow glass-baking dish and sprinkle some chili powder.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken breasts turn tender, not pink, turning halfway through and... - 44.2927
Smoked Chicken Cheese Quesadilla-cinco De Mayo Baby
Smoked cheese really adds a nice flavor to these chicken and cheese quesadillas! I hate that these things fill me up so fast because I just want to keep eating!!These go great with my corona berry beer punch!! - 126.741
Thinking of serving a Mexican dish for appetizers? Give these Chicken Quesadillas a try. Watch this video to learn a simple and easy to make recipe that scores very high on taste. Treat your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 82.67
Place the sweet potato in a microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, garlic and pumpkin pie spice in oil until vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans and... - 40.1801
1) Arrange one-quarter cheese at the bottom half of each tortilla.
2) Spray large nonstick pan with some vegetable spray. Heat it over moderately high heat.
3) Add tortillas (in batches if necessary) and gently fold over top of each one to surround the... - 41.6311
Tex Mex Quesadillas
1. Heat oven to 200°F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet.
2. For the salsa: Combine tomatoes, scallion, cilantro, if using, and lime juice in a bowl; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. For the quesadillas: Halve chicken breasts lengthwise.... - 36.5157
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016