- » Chili Chicken
Chili Chicken Recipes
Chicken chili or Chili Chicken is a popular Asian chicken preparation. This savory and spicy chicken and chili dish is fondly eaten by the Chinese and Indians. Chicken Chili is served by many Asian restaurants ... More »
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 142.634
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 122.871
Rotisserie chicken is a great meat to cook and indulge in and here is a recipe using one. Mike Monahan shows in simple and clear steps how to make Smoky Chicken Chili and serve it with optional toppings. Chicken so spicy and rich! - 113.818
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 109.286
Filling And Fabulous White Bean Chicken Chili
Need an easy tasty slow-cooker meal to treat your family tonight? Crowd-pleasing and convenient to make a bowl of white bean chicken chili will warm up your heart and soul on chilly weeknights. Stream the video recipe to get whomping this classic in the... - 102.674
White Chicken Chili
1. In a pot, add olive oil and caramelize the onions, garlic cloves, green peppers and peppers.
2. IN the meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook well. Once done, chop the chicken and add into the... - 100.144
White Chicken Chili
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
In a baking dish place the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken so it’s fully coated. Cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Once... - 96.4731
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 90.9706
White Chicken Chili Part 1 - Preparation
Chicken in spicy preparations with lot of flavors is ideal to adorn a dinner party. Here is a recipe by Todd to make White Chili Chicken with vegetables including onions, bell peppers and seasonings. In the video the chef prepares the vegetables for cooking.... - 85.2245
White Chicken Chili Part 2- Cooking
With the vegetables and chicken ready and the spices as well as seasonings in place, it is time to cook. Watch Todd cooking the vegetables and meat with seasonings and serving it with tortilla chips as well as jalapenos. Chicken so good with spices! - 84.8288
Soya-chilli Chicken With Cashewnut
If you like cashewnuts, then this is a treat for you! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great main course dish. The flavoring for this dish comes from soya sauce and chilli vinegar. Goes great with some hot rice. - 82.7744
Eggplant And Chicken Chili
1) With a sharp knife, cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise. Then slice the eggplant quarters into pieces which are about ½-inch thick.
2) Into a bowl, put the eggplant slices and generously sprinkle with salt. Stir well so that each... - 48.4691
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Classic Chicken Chili
1) Place oil in a large frying pan and heat on medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
2) Add onion, green pepper and ground chicken.
3) Cook for about 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.
4) Using fork break the chicken into small... - 45.9463
1) In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic in oil until soft.
2) Stir in the chicken and sauté until done.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except for flour and mix well.
4) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 4 hours, stirring... - 45.5862
Chicken With Dried Chili
1) Score chicken breast with diagonal cuts about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) apart.
2) Chop the breast into pieces with dimension of 0.5 cm x 2 cm (1/4 in x 3/4 in).
3) Blend all with salt, egg white, wine and corn flour.
4) Set aside for 2-3... - 45.0649
Chicken Chili Relleno
Reserve 8 whole chiles; chop remaining whole chiles.
Combine chopped whole chiles, drained chopped chiles, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 43.8317
Tie parsley stems, bay leaf and thyme together with string.
Rinse and sort beans.
Put beans in microwave-safe 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add tied herbs, salt and water.
Cover and cook in microwave on high for 30 minutes.
Cook on medium for 1 hour,... - 43.5267
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 25 to 30... - 43.4871
Diced Chicken With Chili
1) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add garlic to fry for 1 minute.
3) Add the chicken to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the red pepper and chillies and cook for a further minute.
5) Stir in the bean sprouts, soy sauce and... - 42.5562
Chicken N Chili
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the carrots, onions, green peppers, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and juice, breaking the tomatoes apart with a wooden spoon.
Add the beans, tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, cumin, mustard,... - 42.279
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 41.2626
Chicken Chili Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In the casserole, heat butter for 30... - 41.2518
White Bean Chicken Chili
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 2 minutes.
Stir in the onion, garlic and jalapeno; cook 2 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with oregano and cumin; cook 1 minute longer or until chicken is browned and... - 41.1802
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, MSG, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Add peeled tomatoes with liquid.
Cover and simmer on low heat... - 40.8163
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 39.7473
Rice And Chick Pea Chili
1 In a medium saucepan, add 1 3/4 cups water and rice, bring to a boil.
2 Cover and lower the heat.
3 Simmer for 15 minutes.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients except cheese.
5 Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6 Serve sprinkled... - 39.2312
Santa Fe Chicken Chili
In a 5-qt.kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat, saute chicken, peppers, garlic and onions in oil until the chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute.
Add the... - 37.2374
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 36.5757
Easy Chicken Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 4 ingredients; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring until it crumbles.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients; stir... - 34.9156
Chicken Chili Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, and stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often. - 34.2688
Roll chicken in seasoned flour; brown on all sides in butter.
Add garlic, green pepper, oregano, and the 1/4 cup water; cover and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove and keep hot.
Blend the 3 tablespoons flour into pan drippings.
Gradually stir in... - 31.7449
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 30.4992
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter in saucepan until tender; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes - 29.0263
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.3411
Chicken With Chiles
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
Cook covered with wax paper, 28 minutes or until done. - 28.1742
Hearty Chicken Chili
For extra spice use 2 tbsp. chili powder or 4 chopped chilies and/or fresh chopped cilantro; top with fat-free sour cream
Stir chicken and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan and heat thoroughly. Sauté onion and add to chicken along with remaining... - 27.1407
Spicy Three Alarm Chicken Chili
1. In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in oil over medium heat until chicken is white and onion is softened and pale gold, about 10 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, oregano, and cumin and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, broth,... - 27.009
White Chicken Chili
1. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir serrano chilies, cumin, onion, and chicken until meat is crumbled and onion is limp, about 8 minutes.
2. Add beans, milk, and corn. Stir just until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Ladle into wide bowls. Sprinkle... - 26.3983
Chili Chicken Recipes By Category