- » Chili Chicken
Chili Chicken Recipes
Chicken chili or Chili Chicken is a popular Asian chicken preparation. This savory and spicy chicken and chili dish is fondly eaten by the Chinese and Indians. Chicken Chili is served by many Asian restaurants ... More »
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 47.8718
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Green Chile Chicken
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds just to release its aroma.
2. Add the oregano, cumin, and... - 37.1361
Chile Ginger Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Grate the ginger and garlic and finely chop the chiles, then mix them with the vinegar and saltâ€”or combine these ingredients in a food processor.
Stuff the chicken with one of the stuffing mixtures, and place it in a greased... - 35.4685
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 28.2804
You May Also Like!
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili is a chicken meat chili prepared with vegetables and beans. Made with peppy salsa and cooked in chicken broth, this chicken vegetable chili also has beans in it. Herbed with oregano for a fresh taste, it is flavored with... - 40.0577
Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like they did. - 0
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
Chicken And Melon Salad With Green Chili Mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut piece of waxed paper or foil to fit heavy skillet large enough to hold chicken in 1 layer.
Set paper aside.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add chicken to melted butter, turning just until surface of meat begins to whiten.
Press waxed... - 37.916
Broiled Chicken With Chili Butter
1. Prepare Chili Butter.
2. Cut Chili Butter crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. Carefully loosen skin at 1 end of each chicken piece; insert 1 slice butter under skin.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken, skin-side-down, on greased rack in broiler pan;... - 24.7897
White Chicken Chili Part 2- Cooking
With the vegetables and chicken ready and the spices as well as seasonings in place, it is time to cook. Watch Todd cooking the vegetables and meat with seasonings and serving it with tortilla chips as well as jalapenos. Chicken so good with spices! - 81.4846
White Chicken Chili Part 1 - Preparation
Chicken in spicy preparations with lot of flavors is ideal to adorn a dinner party. Here is a recipe by Todd to make White Chili Chicken with vegetables including onions, bell peppers and seasonings. In the video the chef prepares the vegetables for cooking.... - 81.9575
Chicken With Oranges And Hot Chili Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
2. Remove pith from orange rind and cut into 1 1/4-inch (5-mm) matchsticks.
3. Place rind matchsticks on baking sheet and cook for 2 hours, until they are dry and begin to crisp. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil on... - 35.4692
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 125.533
Black And White Chili
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and onion; cook and stir over medium to medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is browned.
Stir beans, tomatoes with juice and seasoning mix into saucepan; bring... - 27.4579
This is a Caribbean Patee Fusion Recipe. Adding some Caribbean flavours into traditional recipes. Here we have chili made with ground chicken, spices, vegetables and mushrooms, and the three types of beans. We add Cumin, and scotch bonnet along with coriander... - 0
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 117.265
White Chicken Chili
1. In a pot, add olive oil and caramelize the onions, garlic cloves, green peppers and peppers.
2. IN the meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook well. Once done, chop the chicken and add into the... - 115.206
Combine butter, garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime peel, and lime juice; generously brush over chicken.
Arrange chicken, skin-side-up, on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook, turning and basting frequently, for 40... - 27.2972
Chili Corn Crusted Chicken
With meat mallet or similar utensil, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
In shallow dish, place milk.
In second shallow dish, mix together cornmeal, salt, and chili powder.
Dip chicken, one piece at a time, in milk, then in cornmeal mixture, turning to coat... - 29.4613
Chili Chicken Recipes By Category