- » Chili Cheese Quiche
Chili Cheese Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cheese quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cheese quiche recipes.
Chili And Garlic Quiche
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt. Mix well, add margarine and mix well using hands to form crumbs.
3. Add water and knead into dough. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.... - 45.2415
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 34.782
You May Also Like!
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Add flour, salt and baking powder to eggs just until blended.
Add melted butter, chiles, cottage cheese and other cheeses until blended.
Pour into pan (it is already buttered) and bake for 15 minutes.
Lower heat on oven to 350Â° and... - 34.0735
Chile Cheese Quiche
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pieplate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove pastry shell from oven, and gently prick again.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cool completely... - 37.1244
Crustless Tomato And Chili Quiche
If the bread isn't dry, put it in an oven set on 200° F. for about 30 minutes.
In a food processor or by hand, chop or grate the bread into coarse crumbs.
You'll need 4 cups of crumbs, loosely packed.
Dice the chilies.
If they are hot ones, don't handle them... - 45.1053
Zucchini And Green Chile Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses and the zucchini.
3. Place the zucchini in a colander mixed with Â½ teaspoon salt for 30 minutes.
4. Drain the zucchini and... - 47.3428
Zucchini Green Chile Quiche
Roll pastry a little thicker than for pies and fit into 9-inch glass pie pan or 10-inch fluted quiche dish.
Trim pastry even with top for quiche dish.
For pie pan, trim pastry with 1/2 inch overhang.
Turn it under and press to rim with fork.
Grate the... - 41.6498
Preheat oven and cookie sheet to 425°F.
Drain chilies and dry with toweling.
Remove rib and seeds.
Chop in large pieces.
Crumble bacon and mix with chopped chilies.
Sprinkle Swiss cheese on bottom of unbaked pie shell, then chilies and bacon.
Mix together... - 39.2138
Spread Monterey Jack cheese and half of cheddar over bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle diced chilies over cheeses.
Stir together in a bowl the half-and-half, eggs and seasonings.
Pour carefully into pie shell.
Sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
Cover pie with foil,... - 33.8227
1. Over the bottom of the baked pie crust, sprinkle half of the Cheddar and all the Jack cheese, distribute chilies throughout.
2. Save 2 tablespoon chilies and keep aside with half the Cheddar cheese.
3. In a 4-cup measure, heat half... - 42.0281
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 43.5201
1. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheese.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and bell pepper.
3. With a knife slice the green chilies in Â¼ inch strips
4. In... - 46.2859
Chili Cheese Quiche Recipes By Category
Chili Cheese Quiche Dish: