- » Chili Cheese Omelet
Chili Cheese Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cheese omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cheese omelet recipes.
Green Chili And Jack Cheese Omelet
Lightly mix the chili, Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Fill each omelet with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Fold, then top with more shredded sharp cheddar cheese, if desired, and melt cheese quickly under the broiler. - 23.1603
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper.
In a 10-in.skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow... - 35.8038
Chile Cheddar Omelets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Pour half of egg mixture into skillet.
As mixture begins to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and tilt pan... - 37.4524
Melt butter in 6-inch fry pan over medium heat.
Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour into frying pan.
As mixture sets, lift slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When mixture is almost set, spoon chili over top;... - 31.1609
Santa Fe Omelette
Beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended and slightly foamy.
Fold in chilies.
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Pour in egg mixture.
Cook until set, lifting edge of omelet to allow uncooked portion to run underneath.
While omelet is cooking heat... - 32.4692
Baked Masala Cheesy Omelet Cupcakes
Ever wake up in the morning, hit the snooze button, then wake up rushing to get to work and have no time for anything but a cup of coffee? Don’t worry, you’re not alone my friends. We've all been there. Try this recipe it's great for your quick early... - 0
1. Dice broccoli, onions and mushrooms then set aside.
2. Place bacon on a cooking sheet and broil in the over until crispy then remove from oven and allow to cool. 3. Crack 8 eggs in a mixing bowl then add the diced vegetables, garlic, 1 tbs. chili powder... - 81.3395
Southern Style Spanish Omelet
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, and salt, beating well.
2 Stir in the chiles and onion.
3 In an 8-inch omelet pan or heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and heat until just hot
4 Pour in one-fourth of the egg mixture.
5 When the mixture... - 38.3931
Lone Star Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions, onions, chili peppers, and corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
Add the tomatillos and cumin.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.7127
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 46.6559
Brunch Special Spicy Mexican Omelet
If you are looking for an easy, healthful and flavorful alternative to the regular toast and egg breakfast, this is it. Scrumptious and hot, this Mexican style egg dish is sure to tickle your taste buds. Be it morning, noon or night, this delicious egg omelet... - 98.8135
Puffed Hash Omelette
Combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Melt butter in large omelet pan or skillet; pour in egg mixture.
Cook over low heat, pushing edges in toward center as mixture sets.
Tilt and turn pan as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow to... - 37.3174
In an 8-in.skillet, saute tortilla in butter until softenedl about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs, water and salt in a bowl.
Pour over tortilla in skillet; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
When eggs... - 39.6477
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 47.6697
New Mexico Oven Omelette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, add in cornstarch, salt, pepper and skim milk. Mix and allow the mixture to come to boil.
2) Turn down the heat and cook till the... - 46.4618
Heat 1/2 cup chili, homemade or canned.
Prepare basic omelet in a 10 inch skillet.
When top begins to set, spoon most of the hot chili across center of omelet.
Fold one side over filling and roll out omelet onto a warmed plate.
Top with remaining chili and,... - 20.6085
Mini Chilies Relleno
1. Rinse chilies being careful to remove all seeds. Cut each chilie in half crosswise. Stuff each with cheese stick; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Beat... - 29.5111
Green Chili Omelette
Mix eggs with fork just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat just until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
Tilt skillet in all directions to coat side thoroughly.
Quickly pour eggs all at once into... - 33.9047
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 39.1801
Drain canned chiles and cut a slit down side of each; gently remove seeds and pith.
Prepare fresh chiles, if used.
Stuff chiles with the filling of your choice.
Slightly lap cut edges to hold filling inside.
Roll each chile in flour to coat all over; gently... - 37.6426
Puffy Omelette With Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Stir in the 1/2 teaspoon salt and flour, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until bubbly.
3) Turn off the heat, gradually... - 45.4996
Yogurt Cheese Omelette
Melt butter in an 8 inch omelet pan over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in eggs and and chili; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook omelet, gently lifting cooked portion to let uncooked egg flow underneath.
When top of... - 36.8042
Cheese Rice Omelette
In saucepan blend soup with milk; stir in chili powder, onion powder, and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, beat whites till frothy; add 2 tablespoons water and salt.
Beat till stiff.
Beat yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Fold yolks,... - 44.9511
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
Combine eggs, water, and salt; beat well.
Stir in chilies and onion.
For each omelet, melt 1 tablespoon butter in an 8-inch omelet pan or heavy skillet until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water; pour in one-fourth of egg mixture.
As mixture starts to... - 31.4234
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat mixture to boiling; remove from heat and keep warm.
In 10-inch skillet melt margarine; cook tortillas till soft.
Pour in eggs; cook 3 to 5 minutes, lifting to allow uncooked mixture to flow... - 38.0148
Quick And Easy Mexican-style Sausage And Eggs Breakfast Wrap
If you are looking for a quick, easy, tasty and portable breakfast dish that are just as delicious at the table or on the run, this is it. Enjoy a hearty morning meal with Betty's delicious Mexican-style sausage and eggs breakfast wrap. Follow the... - 117.008
Mexican Potato Omelette
1. Cut potato into 3/8-inch (1-cm) cubes.
2. Lightly whisk eggs, water, salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
3. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) nonstick skillet or omelet pan over medium heat until hot. Add potato, onion and bell pepper; saute until potato is... - 32.1083
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 44.6806
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 109.661
This Potato Frittata is one of the most versatile dishes in terms of ingredients and serving options. You can put in any meat, vegetable or cheese you want and you can serve it any time of the day. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can also double up... - 139.35