- » Chili Cheese Enchilada
Chili Cheese Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cheese enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cheese enchilada recipes.
4 Cheese Chilli Relleno Enchilada
If you love Mexican dishes but have never tried them at home, gear up to make Chile Rellano stuffed with cheese at your home kitchen, and fall in loved with it forever. Bale Dave creates an amazing version of it with four cheeses chile rellano wrapped in corn... - 63.8592
Chili & Cheese Enchiladas
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and green onions; blend well and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; set aside.
Stack tortillas together and wrap in two paper... - 35.5608
Enchiladas With Chilies And Cheese
Quickly fry the tortillas in the oil.
Drain on paper towels.
Dip each into the sauce.
Using 2 cups of the cheese, sprinkle some down the center of each, top with chopped onion and chilies cut into strips.
Roll up and place in baking dish.
Spoon sauce over top... - 39.8077
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 41.4992
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.3336
Green Chili Enchiladas
Brown ground beef, and saute onions.
Combine with chili powder, salt and pepper.
Reserve 1 cup cheese in a 1-quart freezer bag to use when serving.
Spoon enough meat mixture and cheese on each tortilla to cover a third of it.
Roll tortilla beginning at the... - 36.4102
Green Chili And Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Wondering how to use your left over chicken? See this fantastic video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious and appetizing casserole. The video is impressive and great way to include corn tortillas, chicken and soup in a single dish. Take a look and... - 119.595
Enchiladas Con Pollo
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a large frying pan, melt butter. Add onion and saute until softened. Add chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the salsa, the chiles, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through. Keep warm over low heat.
2.... - 36.1872
Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like they did. - 0
Heat chili sauce in a large frying pan; bring to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Dip each tortilla in hot sauce; lay on a plate, and spread across the tortilla's center a spoonful each of chopped egg, shredded cheese, chopped onion.
Top with 2 or 3 ripe pitted... - 30.4182
Green Chili-enchilada Casserole
Dip tortillas in hot shortening to soften; drain on absorbent towels.
Layer tortillas with onion and cheese in shallow baking dish; top with green chilies.
Pour enchilada sauce over green chilies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.1564
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 38.0315
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 39.4548
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 37.1652
Quick Enchiladas is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 27.8976
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 33.9071
Mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella and Jalapeno cheeses, onion and egg.
Divide filling among 12 tortillas and roll up.
Place fold side down in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover and microwave 13 to 16 minutes [ROASTS, 20 to 25 minutesjt... - 40.8907
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Meaty Red Chili Enchilada
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 98.6806
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 44.4049
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl mix chili and half of the olives; keep aside.
3. On a nonstick baking sheet, arrange tortillas and bake for about 1 minute until it is softened.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the chili mixture at... - 41.1973
1. Make filling: Saute frankfurters, onion and garlic in vegetable oil in medium-size skillet 5 minutes, or just until onion is soft. Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce and beans. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Prepare tortillas: Heat griddle or large skillet... - 29.9656
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.2073
Chili And Enchiladas
Make Chili con Carne: In hot oil in large skillet, saute 1 cup chopped onion until golden—about 5 minutes.
Remove to small bowl.
In same skillet, over high heat, cook meat, stir- ring occasionally, until browned—about 15 min- utes.
Stir in saute'ed onion,... - 36.4141
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.9271
Firecracker Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, cook the onion and turkey till browned. Drain the fat.
3) Add the mexicorn, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and seasoning and mix well.
4) Bring the... - 44.518
1 Melt the cheese in the evaporated milk.
2 Fry ground beef until browned. Add salt and garlic salt. Pour off fat.
3 Dip tortillas into 1/2 inch of hot shortening on each side until soft.
4 Place ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole dish, starting with... - 35.7566
Chili Meat Loaf
Combine eggs, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn chips, green onion, parsley, salt, and chili powder; mash beans slightly.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into two 7x3x2-inch loaves.
Tear off two 18-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty foil.
Place loaves on... - 40.6123
Hot Enchilada Dip
Mix well and bake at 350 degrees until melted together.
Can also be served in fondue or chafing dish. - 22.3186
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 41.6803
Red Chile Enchiladas
1) Mix together the maseca (corn flour), baking powder, salt and some water.
2) Mix well till a smooth dough is formed. It should not be sticky.
3) Shape the mixture into balls the size of an egg.
4) Between two sheets of wax paper, place one ball at a... - 43.13
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 37.5402
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.8797
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add cheeses, corn chips, olives, chilies, and salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable but not crisp.
Drain; center cheese filling in each tortilla and roll.
Place in greased shallow baking dish, seam side down.
Add... - 35.3917
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 33.6011
Sour Cream Enchiladas
In a 1 quart glass dish, combine 1/4 cup soup, beef, catsup, onion, and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes stirring once to separate meat.
To make enchiladas, wrap 2 tortillas in damp cloth towel, cook 40 seconds.
Immediately spoon about tablespoons... - 34.4728
Enchilada Casserole With American Cheese
Fry tortillas in hot vegetable shortening until crisp, according to label directions.
Drain on paper toweling; break into bite size pieces.
In skillet, cook beef and onion until beef is lightly browned.
Stir in soup.
Add remaining ingredients and tortillas;... - 35.0504
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 42.1642
Traditional Mexican Chicken Enchilada recipe.It's an absolutely delight to eat that you would want to make again & again.I am not good at making Chicken enchiladas,this is my friend's recipe that I am sharing with you. - 36.5367
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
Place onion in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in enchilada seasoning mix.
Crumble beef over onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to... - 39.8541
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 41.3114
Brown beef and onion, drain.
Spread meat mixture in lightly buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle diced green chilies over meat mixtures.
Beat eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, enchilada sauce.
Sprinkle sliced black olives over top.
If desired,... - 42.2819
Quick Cheese Enchiladas
Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
Arrange tortillas flat on baking sheets. Divide mixture among tortillas, placing about 1/4 cup in a single row down the center of each tortilla. Broil under a preheated broiler just until cheese melts.
Remove from... - 34.0628
Tasty Enchilada Casserole
Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine chicken, cottage cheese, chilies, green onion and cumin.
Warm enchilada sauce with pineapple and reserved syrup.
Dip tortillas in sauce.
Spoon chicken mixture in centers.
Roll; place seam-side down in 3-quart... - 39.2652
Cheddar Taquito Enchiladas
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and chili powder and cook, stirring with a whisk, for 1 minute.
2. Dissolve cumin, salt and garlic powder in water. Add to the saucepan along with the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, then lower he - 27.0114
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 37.6431
Green Enchilada Sauce
Combine chicken broth and spinach in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.
Blend cream of mushroom soup, chilies, onion, and garlic until smooth; add to spinach mixture.
Stir in salt.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Thicken sauce with flour... - 43.6374
In skillet cook onion in lard till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes; heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat tortillas, one at a time,... - 38.1121
Cheese And Beef Enchiladas
Try Mexican food in your kitchen by making this enchiladas! They are a quick meal and can be made for large gatherings as well. Follow the chef in this video to make a wonderful beef enchilada! - 104.292
In mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Monterey Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in paper towel.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 minute until pliable.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly.
Place tortillas in... - 42.7111
Mexican Cheese Enchiladas
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, half of the chilies, garlic, and coriander.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Chop remaining chilies; set aside.
Pour tomato mixture into 8-inch skillet; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Dip a tortilla into sauce;... - 39.3447
Enchilada Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
Saute beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, ripe olives, enchilada sauce, salt, oregano, chili powder and pepper.
Place 6 tortillas on bottom of 3-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour half of... - 39.4822
Cheese Enchilada Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Arrange 3 tortillas in bottom of an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread half of cheese mixture over tortillas. Repeat procedure with 3 tortillas and remaining... - 28.9639
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 98.8541
Zesty Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until warm, soft, and pliable.
Remove the tortillas from the oven and set aside; raise the oven temperature to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix together the... - 37.4153
Ricotta Cheese Enchiladas
In mixing bowl stir together ricotta, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in towel.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until pliable.
Divide filling among tortillas.
Roll up each one tightly.
In lightly greased 12x8x2-in dish... - 43.957
Mix cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, onions, chili powder, salt and garlic; reserve.
Place tortillas in 2 stacks on 2 small plates.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50%) until softened, 30 to 40 seconds.
Spread about 1/3... - 43.1568
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside 2 cups enchilada sauce in a shallow... - 36.8453
Cook and stir onion, garlic and chili powder in 2 tablespoons oil in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 40.758
Mix cottage cheese, 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] Monterey Jack cheese, the tomatoes, onion[s], chili powder, salt and garlic; reserve.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2 stacks] on plate[s].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (275 watts) until softened, 20 to 30... - 43.0678
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 80.0397
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, combine 1 teaspoon of the oil with the garlic; sizzle over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add the flour, chili powder, cumin and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Whisk in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.2616
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 40.909
Bean And Cheese Enchiladas
Stir together beans, onions, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, seasonings and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place... - 35.121
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 47.2903
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.9228
Enchiladas are a popular mexican recipe prepared with tortillas filled with beef and vegetables of choice. This enchilada recipe is made with a ground beef and onion filling along with cheese to taste. Spiced with chili, these enchiladas are filling and... - 39.028
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 37.9917
Cheesy Enchilada Pizza
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Heat wok or 10-inch skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add chicken and gingerroot; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in tomato sauce, chili puree... - 36.7834
This beef enchilada recipe is a popular mexican recipe. Prepared with added cheese and onions, the beef enchilada is spiced with cayenne pepper and has chili to taste. Cooked in the oven, it is a filling and savory meal. - 34.3179
To make hot sauce, in saucepan combine mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and green chili peppers; heat till bubbly.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot sauce just till tortillas become limp.
(Or, heat some cooking oil in a small skillet; dip tortillas in... - 37.3881
Brown ground beef; add onion and cook until slightly brown.
Add chili with beans, tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn chips, cheese and olives.
Mix well; pour into greased 9 x 12-inch glass casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350... - 35.6342
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.8998
Put all ingredients (except cheese and toast) in saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Dip toast in mixture and moisten both sides.
Put coated toast in small ovenproof serving dish and top with shredded cheese and remaining sauce.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 15 to... - 27.8113
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 43.121
You can make up these enchiladas ahead of time and take a siesta before dinner! Cover and refrigerate the assembled enchiladas up to 24 hours. - 37.2585
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 44.9623
Crawfish Enchilada With Sauce Con Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the chili powder, onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
3) Saute for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6236
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 38.7419
Spicy Scrambled Egg Enchiladas
Combine tomato sauce, half the chilies, 2 T. (30 mL) of the wheat germ and the green onion.
Heat oil in a skillet.
Add eggs, remaining chilies and wheat germ, oregano and salt.
Stir to combine, breaking up the eggs.
Cook over medium-low heat for 2... - 40.2465
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 38.2706
Preheat oven to 350°.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Poach or steam chicken breasts for 5 or 6 minutes or until white throughout.
Cool under running water, then dice into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place in small bowl and mix with onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
In... - 41.1847
Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
In medium bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and cheese.
Repeat... - 38.8917
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned. Drain. Stir in corn, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, picante sauce, oregano, salt and pepper.
Place 6 tortillas on bottom of 3-quart... - 29.6987
Remove stems and seeds from chilies; cut up.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
In blender container combine undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, and the drained chilies or crushed red pepper.
Blend till smooth.
In... - 39.8235
1. Prepare Pasta.
2. Take a wax paper, place pasta on it and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Take a bowl and mix combine ground pork, garlic, 2 teaspoons chili powder and vinegar.
5. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
6.... - 47.6328
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 45.6149
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 47.403
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.6397
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Boil and chop chicken.
Mix soup, onion, sour cream and pepper.
Heat together until well mixed (don't add water to soup).
Grease a large casserole dish and line with tortillas.
Layer in dish: chicken, cheese and soup.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350° for... - 30.9868
Spicy Enchilada Casserole
In 3 quart casserole, combine ground beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes, until meat is thoroughly cooked; stir after 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, corn, ripe olives, enchilada sauce, chili powder, pepper, salt and... - 41.4381
Cook the 1 cup chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil till onion is tender but not brown; stir in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, sugar, cumin, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; set... - 41.7272
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Mix chicken, soup, milk, onion and chili peppers.
In casserole place a layer of tortillas, layer of chicken mixture and a layer of Swiss cheese.
Repeat layers and end with cheese on top.
Bake at 350° until hot and cheese is melted. - 27.7661
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350°.
Boil chicken in water until tender.
Remove skin; cut into bite-sized strips.
Heat together soup, sour cream, onion and chilies for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet.
Soften tortillas in oil and drain on paper towels.
Top... - 29.945
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.1742
Chili Cheese Enchilada Recipes By Category
Chili Cheese Enchilada Dish: