Cheese Hot Dog
- » Chili Cheese Dog
Chili Cheese Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cheese dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cheese dog recipes.
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.51
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 96.4031
You May Also Like!
Betty's Winning Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Winning Super Bowl Chili Cheese Hot Dogs. These use Betty's Own Super Bowl Chili Sauce, which you will find in bettyskitchen. - 0
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper... - 34.1313
Camp-out Chili Dogs
Combine all ingredients except cheese and rolls in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 to 3 hours).
Add cheese just before serving and allow to melt slightly.
Serve each frankfurter in a roll and spoon... - 27.9818
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 31.9451
Chili Cheese Dogs
Place wieners in medium saucepan; cover with water.
Simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook chili until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Place 1/4 cup of the lettuce on each split bun; add wiener.
Top each... - 35.4222
Coney Island Chili Dog
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the chili: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the beef and 1/2 cup of the onion over moderately high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned. Stir in the chili, chili sauce, and parsley and heat for 5 minutes or... - 32.9556
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 29.8219
Cheddar Chilli Dogs
Mix soup and water together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover frankfurters with soup mixture.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEAT-6, 8 to 12 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Place frankfurters in... - 34.5358
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.... - 28.9516
Surprise Chili Dogs
Butter an 11" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, mix tomato puree, water, sugar, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Slice each frankfurter down the middle but not cutting all the... - 41.2333
Chili Cheese Dog Recipes By Category