- » Chili Cheese Dip
Chili Cheese Dip Recipes
Chili cheese dip makes for a great appetizer, which will soon become your familyâ€™s favorite, if it is not already. Easy to make and easy to savor, chili cheese dip can also be made as an accompaniment to the ... More »
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 104.424
Vegetarian Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a bowl take all the ingredients. Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
2. Serve Nacho Dip with nachos or for healthier option with vegetables. - 92.5371
Super Bowl Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 89.7003
Barbara's Chili Cheese Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and stir well.
3. Cook with cover on High for 1 hour stirring such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve... - 35.0811
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4003
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chili, green chilies, cheese and W-sauce.
2. Place the pan on a low heat to melt the cheese.
3. Stir the mixture often.
4. Pour the Hot Chili Cheese Dip into a fondue pot, a chafing dish or warmed... - 33.3776
Green Chile Cheese Dip
Add chiles, sour cream, and onion to cream cheese and beat with a mixer until well blended.
Add enough half-and-half to get correct dipping consistency.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend.
Serve with crisp-fried tortillas or corn-flavored chips. - 31.043
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 30.2687
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Cut the cream cheese into 8 cubes.
Combine with tomato soup and instant minced onion in the fondue pot and stir over medium heat until the cheese melts and is blended with the soup.
Add seasonings. - 24.3396
Jalapeno Chile Cheese Dip
Heat chiles and block of cream cheese; mix well.
Put in serving bowl and dip with your favorite chips. - 18.622
Appetizer : The Best Spicy Bean Dip
No one can resist a tasty bean dip recipe. With a fantastic flavor that will have you dipping chip after chip, The Best Spicy Bean Dip is a must at any party. - 0
Chili Cheese Dip Recipes By Category