- » Chili Cheese Burrito
Chili Cheese Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili cheese burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili cheese burrito recipes.
You May Also Like!
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 39.4186
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
Spicy Potato Cheese Burrito
1. In a shallow dish, add the potatoes, garlic, parsley, mint leaves, lemon zest, orange juice, salt and pepper. Mix well with a spoon.
2. Place the potato mixture over the burrito wrap and top with red chili powder, cilantro and cheese.
3. In a pan,... - 0
Wrap tortillas in foil.
Heat in a 375Â° oven 5 minutes.
On top of each tortilla arrange one slice process cheese spread and one frankfurter.
Fold in ends of tortillas.
Roll up tortillas around process cheese spread and frankfurters.
Wrap in foil.
Bake in... - 26.9546
Simple Cheese Pepper Burrito
1. In a pan, heat half of the olive oil and add in the onion, sauté for a few seconds. Add the bell peppers and season with salt, pepper and red chili powder, stirring continuously. Turn off the heat.
2. Place the mixture over the burrito wrap, top... - 0
Easy Beef And Salsa Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Season beef with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through. Remove from... - 30.3865
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 39.5614
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.032
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Rinse the pinto beans.
In a 3-quart sauce-pan combine the pinto beans and water.
Bring the beans to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till the beans are very tender.
Mash beans completely.
Add the onion, chili salsa, garlic, and... - 45.3689
Speedy Black Bean N Cheese Burritos
In large skillet, cook onions and garlic in oil 2 minutes.
Add beans, 1/4 cup salsa and chili powder; heat through.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
Roll up; plac - 32.964